Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason's limp straggly hair is poorly kept

Paul probably doesn't allow him cash to to to the barbers

Reactions: 4
Jason looks exhausted. He’s the same age as me, but he looks so drained and aged. He really isn’t a good advert for going vegan is he.

He doesn’t look good tbh. I have to laugh when Paul keeps referring to him as my lovely husband. 😂

Jason looks exhausted. He’s the same age as me, but he looks so drained and aged. He really isn’t a good advert for going vegan is he.
I think it’s more to do with living with Paul than being vegan tbh.😮 I know plenty of vegans/ veggies his age who look great!

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t look good tbh. I have to laugh when Paul keeps referring to him as my lovely husband. 😂

I think it’s more to do with living with Paul than being vegan tbh.😮 I know plenty of vegans/ veggies his age who look great!
Shaggy from Scooby do
104MoreHealthy.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paul is a laughing stock and he is only making Jason feel good saying he looks after him , I don't think Paul is mentally ill he is just a lazy idiot 🚬

The angry little man is off on one again. Timestamp 09.40

That person was right. If you cannot take ALL comments then don't share.
Can't even believe he blocks people who voice things he doesn't like. Abuse yes, block, but a differing opinion maybe listen to it, you just might learn something. you arrogant tosspot.

Paul also known as My way or the highway

Reactions: 7
At least Shaggy washes his hair!

Just look at that time stamp. They both look fkin exhausted. It puts me off ever trying to be vegan again I must admit.

Oh my fkin god, is he having a laugh? You make a vlog crying and wanting people to watch it, someone shows they care and you block them and speak about them like this?no wonder she spoke up and said don’t share things if you don’t want people to show they care. SorryJason, you don’t agree with that’s it was all over your face, you’re embarrassed by a Paul’s behaviour but you don’t dare express this. Paul you’re a disgusting human, sorry but you are and this behaviour is EXACTLY why your channel won’t ever grow so you can have your lovely husband at home full tI e. Give your big head a wobble and soft yourself out. You are mentally well to behave like thus, you’re a narcissis bully, even your kind subscribers get blocked for showing concern. You had covid and clogged it daily and no one was allowed to show concern for you. You’re the biggest prick I’ve ever come across! Why anyone would watch your channel for vegan transition Ill never know, our ebook is full or processed shite ideas and it’s all you ever really eat. Learn how to treat people with kindness and respect and get a job you lazy twit!

sorry but this vlog has pissed me right off, I feel upset for this person. I hope they come over here, they didn’t deserve that.

Sorry for typos, a huge ad got in my way and it wouldn’t close so I couldn’t edit any mistakes my iPad made. I apologise.

And then my time had gone so I missed the time to click edit. I’m not illiterate 😂😂😂

Clogged 😂😂 I meant vlogged
’your ebook’
full time
I’ll, not I’ll

You get the gist, I was pissed off 😂 Damn ad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just watched Paul's rant at 9.40. I don't understand his logic at all. He gets offended because people are concerned when he is upset. Makes no sense at all. Just reinforces my belief that all his videos where he appears to be upset are fake. He's got a very nonsense weird set of rules.

Chinesealan, you said that these 2 people put you off being vegan. Don't let these 2 tosspots dictate your decisions. Theose vegan people do not represent what it is to be vegan. animals are the ones I do veganism for, I don't give a tit what selfish humans like Paul do, it's not about him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder if his reaction was because he knew that his kitchen performance was a big act and he's waiting for someone to call him out. So any comment that has even a whiff of criticism has to be dealt with.

Jason definitely looked uncomfortable. I know he's a decent person at heart but I am losing my patience with enablers like him. The car vlog looked like a complete set up where Paul was trying to make Jason admit to being the angry one. Ffs Jason grow a pair and tell him to eff off.

Last edited:
Paul often says that if you hear something you disagree with , call it out, but if someone calls him out, he doesn't like it. He blocks them out of his life. sign of a true narcissist. In Paul's head, he is never wrong about anything.

Does everyone remember when he had covid and someone showed concern about his glassy eyes. He really kicked off telling them it was rude and making him feel worse. He's a real weirdo.

I hope his new subscribers have worked him out and don't engage or give him money.

At the end of Paul's rant, Jason gave an analogy. He said

Its like someone coming into your house and telling you to take your feet off your table

Sorry Jason but your analogy doesn't work. YouTube is a public service and anyone can freely view any videos so it isn't your house.

A much better analogy would be

It's like an old man falling in the street and a concerned person comes to help them up and the old man tells them to piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am so glad I found this as I thought I was the only one who cannot stand Paul.
I used to enjoy watching those vegan guys, and then I started noticing how Paul spoke to Jason.
It's absolutely disgusting.
In one of the videos Jason laughs at something Paul says and Paul went 'why is that funny?'
I feel so sorry for Jason and I hope he realises what Paul is like.
And blocking a long term subscriber because they said they were worried about him, wtf?

Reactions: 10
They really lack self awareness when it comes to their own responsibilities as content creators who put themselves out in to the public realm (and ask for money!). Paul just quit your stupid kitchen vlogs and stop crying out for attention because you want sympathy. It is pathetic and manipulative, and rude to them go off on subscribers for saying that they care about you! How is this a good look when Jason is a Manager at Mind who deliver mental health services?!? Get a clue!?

Reactions: 8
Paul has displayed over and over that anyone who points out his failings will be removed from his life. He ego is his most guarded asset. This is why I know for a fact that communicating with him directly about my concerns about his behaviour is a non starter. Such a sham because I think that if he woke up and smelt the coffee and realised where he was going wrong, and made personal improvements, he could gets the YouTube success he craves. He would no longer need to bullshit and manipulate his brainwashed flock in to keeping him in wine and bread bins. He could make that money and more the right way through advertising if he earned true respect from people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.