Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason is just as bad as Paul is his own way. I don’t feel sorry for him!
Is anyone on here not blocked and can leave a comment on his channel?
Paul doesn’t seem to be trying to push his awful vegan queens channel any more. I wonder if he realises that even his loyal disciples think it’s crap. At one time, he used to be constantly leaving the link to it in his vlogs.
I notice he doesn’t do it much now!

Does he read on here? Does any know?

Reactions: 5
I know, I cant imagine Paul smells nice with his fag ash breath and burping either.

I can tell Jason really isn’t happy but he annoyed me on the live the other night sticking up for Paul when he was slating publicly that subscriber he blocked for showing she cared. Jason said he was right and backed his rudeness up. He went down in my estimation there.
I was the same I felt a bit sad that people were being harsh on Jason here but then he did that. So now I don't care at all about either of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Paul doesn’t seem to be trying to push his awful vegan queens channel any more. I wonder if he realises that even his loyal disciples think it’s crap. At one time, he used to be constantly leaving the link to it in his vlogs.

I think they don't do the Vegan Queens anymore because of Stuarts new job. When he was explaining it, I think Paul looked and sounded very annoyed that Stuart had dared to get a job, and one that didn't have much free time to do anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

He mentioned Tattle once might be more but I don't watch his channel I only watch when something is pointed out

Reactions: 2
I was the same I felt a bit sad that people were being harsh on Jason here but then he did that. So now I don't care at all about either of them
Usually Jason changes the subject and looks embarrassed by Paul, but he annoyed me backing him up. He’s enabling Paul’s behaviour, he knows it’s wrong.

Miss polar. I can view all their Fb stuff, their group and their page . However, I know for a fact that if I post anything that Paul views as negative, I will be kicked out fast and I wanna be able to look on his channel so I can see what he's up to. Haha

They are both hitting the £3 penguin sands each evening 🍷! My favourite lives are the ones where Paul is drunk and angry. I think it’s so funny that they hide the fact that they smoke as well!

Reactions: 3
If anyone is interested in him talking about tattle...I came here to comment on 7th November after he mentioned it, I think it was the day after, it was a live mukbang I think. I hadn't heard of tattle until then.

I'm sort of waiting for tit to hit the fan with the Stuart/Paul partnership. They seem to have binned off that Vegan Queens channel (thank God).

I watched a few of Stuart's book videos and he seems bright and engaged with his work, so why the hell is he buddied up with Paul? Makes no sense to me at all. Something is obviously not quite right.

I'm not keen on their brand of drag at all, it's not funny, not nice to look at and neither of them have any particular talent.
Yes. At some point Stuart will be showing Paul who he is and Paul will believe him 🙄. The reason being is Stuart has started to break free from his control and Paul gets nothing from him anymore. He will also be feeling very insecure about Stuart having a proper job.

Last edited:
The woman on the live asking if Paul would release a cook book because she would buy it. I had to laugh. One of his recipes would be….

Vegan chicken, chips and a butty.

Ello loves, this is a recipe for a no chicken in breadcrumbs, fillet. Bung it in air fryer for 10 minutes. While you’re at it chuck half a bag of McCain chips in too, Open a can of mushy peas and cut up 4 rounds of bread and vegan butter. Then smash it in yer faces. Bye loves 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha, mabye they could do a recipe for pot noodle. Very difficult recipe this

Ingredients
1 pot noodle
Boiling water
1 sauce sachet ( optional )

Unpeeled lid, add water and sauce sachet, stir, eat, done.

Their fans would love this recipe

Thanks for the info on Paul mention of tattle . Il check out murk angst pre November 7th.

I hate the fact that after 20 minuites, you can't edit a post on here. Who came up with that shite rule? At the bottom of my previous post, I was meant to say, thanks for the info on Paul's mention of tattle. I will check out mudbank vids previous of November 7th

Last edited:
  • Haha
new here.
i found the live

paul also has a go at a subscriber later on in the live, and i think they unfollowed the channel afterwards as there's been no comments on the channel from them since.

• Haha
Every time a Youtuber is rude to a long time subscriber, a tattler is born. I LOVE it.

Those two are just unbearable to watch. I hate mukbangs at the best of times, I certainly don't want to watch these two shovel beige shite into their faces while mouthing off.

Their latest thumbnail looks like two old tramps sitting in a bus shelter. Go get a wash, FFS!

1645468982057.png

• Haha
Thanks for finding the video. Just watched it. He didn't really say much about it but nice to know he's aware of tattle.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.