Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Awful the way he talks to Jason on shopping vlogs. Also on lives he shakes his wine glass at Jason for it to be refilled even though the bottle is just in front of him.

His latest kitchen vlog was cringe. Attempting to convince his new subscribers that he is the biggest victim on the planet. Then pushing patreon and membership. I'm not buying him being kicked off the TV for being mean to Teresa may either. Loads more to that story I bet.

Reactions: 9

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
At 9.33am on Tuesday earlier this week, they posted this in their Facebook group :

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
Good morning all. We've seen a sharp rise in our members over the last couple of months - as we've been mentioning the group in more of our vlogs. Of course this is lovely to see, but it has opened the gates, as it were, to people who only seem to use groups for self promotion.
Although we're more than happy for links to be shared now and again, when that is ALL that you do, you show us who you are, and trust us when we say we WILL BELIEVE YOU, and you'll be banned!
This is a 'community', not a billboard, not an advertising page, but a community of people wanting to be in a community.
We have rules in this group, they are pinned at the top along with other important posts like our free ebook, or That Vegan Zine etc.
So please consider this as fair warning, if you're only here to advertise yourself, your page, your job or your YouTube channel, you'll soon be gone and all your posts will be removed.
We've invited you into our lounge.
Do NOT disrespect being here.
Thanks.
Paul & Jason.

Did anyone spot the hypochrisy?! This guy talks about self promotion! Oh and he add a little plug for his Ebook and vegan magazine while he's at it. Does he not see the irony is his own posts?

• Wow
  • Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Thanks @Winners_Song for creating this thread.

I’m vegan so I was draw to their channel, but soon realised how awful their meals looked 😂 Then Paul’s aggressive over reactions to even minor comments started to annoy me, seemed very ungrateful. He’s all sweetness and light when he wants money from followers, but then blocks them when they dare to disagree or mildly criticise. I’m double jabbed btw, but I think Paul went too far in his reaction to Vegan Camp Out and even people’s mild comments about covid.

When I started to watch their old videos, I realised that Paul has been sacked from nearly every job and has a real anger management problem, he has zero self awareness and seems quite narcissistic, delusional and quite mad at times. Then they started a go fund me page to buy a drone and GoPro and just seemed to be begging for money and gifts from gullible followers during the lives, which I thought was really cheeky and turned me right off them. I unsubbed and don’t bother to comment or even thumbs down their videos, because that helps the algorithm of their channel, so now I just occasionally watch them to laugh at the ridiculousness.

Jason or (me usband) 😂 as Paul always calls him, is he afraid of someone stealing Jason or something, no worries on that one Paul. Jason does seem a bit under the thumb at times, no matter what they say, he seems to just go along with whatever Paul wants. Jason is obviously very easy going, passive and loyal, because no one else could put up with someone as domineering as Paul for all those years. Plus Jason was a naive 17 year old when he met Paul who was nearly 30, so he didn’t have a lot of experience.

Can’t wait for another one of Paul’s medicinal delightful dinners 😂 will it be chips in soup and mushy peas this time. 🤣 with a side order of a bag of ready made shitty salad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Oh and another thing, I was just snooping on their fb group and I saw something posted by that bev Llewelyn yesterday. She wrote:

Benedict Bell thank you for reporting the comments of a charlatan selling wishes. Suitably removed and blocked.

If any of you see a comment that is offensive, spam or schilling for snake oil, please report it to the moderators.
Thank you👍👍👍

Well Bev, I know someone who is constantly posting offensive things in the group ,spamming the group with rubbish and is the biggest conman I've ever come accross. PAUL BURGESS

• Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Paul the venomous toad always has to get a dig in at vegans who are more popular than him on the gram! I don't understand why they insist on eating bent over the coffee table each night, so uncomfortable. I was fuming earlier when I watched their vlog and two of their deranged subscribers had sent them £30 to spend on an Indian takeaway?! Pay for it yourselves you're a pair of adults aren't you?!!

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
I just watched the vlog. Jesus wept!

I’m a HSP too and I’ve seen some awful videos, I remember one with a cow in a tunnel waiting to go to slaughter and I’ll never forget seeing it panic trying to turn around to escape as it knew what was coming, but it couldn’t as it was a tunnel, it still haunts me now. I do admire how passionate Paul is for animals and crying just shows how caring we are and it’s something that hurts us deeply. BUT the pity party, the dramatic eye staring and the woe is me in these kitchen vlogs gets right on my tiny tits!

Upset because they can’t do YouTube full time so he can’t have Jason home 24/7. It would be Jason doing kitchen vlogs all low if he had to stay home full time! Paul’s so clingy and wants Jason with him all the time. He needs to get a job, if he can meet up with people off the channel for dinner, walk around town on his own etc, he can work. His anxiety and ptsd doesn’t keep him stuck at home 24/7.

I have PTSD after I was sexually assaulted. I’ve suffered agoraphobia and social phobia. I struggled to answer my door to the postman. I’ve had therapy but some things are still difficult. BUT I have my own small business. I also have a chronic physical health condition that causes me symptoms every day, but I still do my best to contribute. I’m sure Paul can think of something he can do even if from home, or a job he can do at home as an employee but from what I’ve seen he can get out quite confidently. Part time would be a start, why doesn’t he volunteer in a charity shop to work on things first? He has no excuse really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Whether he intended to or not, Paul has invited all of his subscribers and followers to come and check out his tattle thread now. Well done Paul and hello new members! The spiteful and rude attitude towards viewers (sesame oil in the latest live) has been noticed many times now, and yet he perceives anybody who questions his behaviour to be the “nasty” ones! I feel for Jason but he is enabling Paul’s venomous ramblings too. That mukbang was a shocker. The entitled and defensive mean streak was so obviously on Paul’s mind throughout. I would be very wary of befriending this man and I think their “super fans” and moderators should back off for their own safety.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I typed in Veganuary 2022 into YouTube and found some other vegan YouTubers who do better shopping vlogs and taste tests and most of all they’re thankfully minus the annoying egotistical personality of Paul.

Family Four Explore do good food reviews and vlogs as well as posting educational activism videos, they do more activism than Paul has ever done and they’re a nice family.

Our Plant Life do very thorough shopping vlogs and they’re a nice couple.

Your Vegan Food Explorer is very good at trying all the new vegan food items in restaurants and shops.

All the above deserve as much or more subs and views than Paul & Jason

MissFifibelle

I'm
Oh looks like Paul is threatened not only by Vivi but also Emma. Sad really that he is so threatened by women.
I'm a gardener and have known Vivi from her days on Sean James Cameron's channel where imo she was the star. I do things slightly differently from her now but she has taught me so much plus she is a truly genuinely lovely human being who cares about the planet she lives on. God knows what Paul's problem is with her.

I have enjoyed their channel for around 18 months but nastiness has been creeping in for a while now

I'm not going to say anything about Paul as it has already all been said. I think Jason is a lovely guy who tries his best to lead as good a life as he can.

However, their hinting for stuff disgusts me. Anyone with a brain can see what they're up to. I knew that dehydrator would turn up a couple of days after they mentioned it. Don't get me started on the GFM for the vet's bill.

Ok. One or two digs at Paul. Who told him he could sing? He isn't even at club singer level. He is FULL of venom for the Queens on DRUK. I'd say that's because he is aware he simply doesn't compare.

• Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I imagine Jason quite enjoys getting away from Paul Monday-Thursday but then he has to come home each night to eat in front of a ring light whilst bending over his plate and doing a “taste test” on Paul’s command - what a life.

• Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
They really lack self awareness when it comes to their own responsibilities as content creators who put themselves out in to the public realm (and ask for money!). Paul just quit your stupid kitchen vlogs and stop crying out for attention because you want sympathy. It is pathetic and manipulative, and rude to them go off on subscribers for saying that they care about you! How is this a good look when Jason is a Manager at Mind who deliver mental health services?!? Get a clue!?

MissFifibelle

Wtf. Why did we have to see this? Was it a vegan wort? Could have got some stuff from the chemist to knock it off. Had to make a drama out of chasing it up. Does he not realise after covid the NHS has a massive backlog, of seriously ill people to deal with. There was no one in the waiting room. If he lived in London he would probs have to wait over a year. What an attention seeker.

Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips.
I had to wait for three years for my breast reconstruction because of covid. It really wasn't a problem. I'm still waiting on a revision of scar to make it perfect but IT ISN'T A PRIORITY.

Skin lesions cause anxiety. I know, i'm waiting to get one checked out but something that has been there for over a year that doesn't look like a malignant melanoma isn't urgent.

I'm trying to work out whether it's good old fashioned attention seeking, or that he sees a spike in his YouTube income whenever there is 'drama'. I suspect it's a bit of both.
I'd say the former.

Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup WITH chips should be the next title.
GENIUS!

• Heart

Miss polar

VIP Member
Great idea for a thread for these pair of arses! Am away at the moment visiting friends, but will be giving it my full attention when I’m back😀

Paul and Jason are the creators of the YouTube channel “Those Vegan Guys”. A married couple in Manchester, UK. Recently they’ve become more annoying and as such deserve their own thread! Join us ✌🏼

edit to add: to save you watching the weekly meals vlog, here’s some of Paul’s special “medicinal meals” that he prepared to fend off the coronavirus. Soya hotdogs packed with vitamins:

View attachment 776299
Look at the vitamins and minerals and covid killing properties just oozing out of those hot dogs😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
They have a hardcore contingent of 3 or 4 super fans who “moderate” the livechats and the Facebook group for them and I just find it so bloody weird?! They are regularly sending them money and gifts almost as if they are being exploited by Paul and Jason. I feel sorry for the superfans because they can’t be happy and well adjusted in their own lives to be sending messages, gifts and seeking validation from this pair!

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
They had packets of seeds for 3 quid on there a while back. They're such skinflints. They honestly expect us to believe that they fully intend to buy these things themselves when they can....my arse!

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Well cos it was mentioned on here, I had to go and have a look for myself. Paul at the end of the video asking if people can send him a couple of quid a month to help them out. He's a cheeky bwstard, sorry but he is. He narrowed his eyes with a guilty 'feel sorry for me' look on his face when he said it. Makes me bloody mad,GET A JOB , FREELOADER ! Why should people send him a few quid? hes not a bloody charity, no matter how much he tries to act like he is.

Have I missed something? When did it become socially acceptable to shamelessly scrounge for a living?

• Wow