Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the live video where Jason says he washes his hair once a month and Paul laughs like he thinks it's cute or something. He probably doesn't want Jason wasting any of their precious pennies on luxuries like shampoo.

I don't know about this ,just a theory but what do you guys think of the idea of them being on drugs? I mean the sniffing, the dark eyes, Paul's mood swings, could be possible
Yes I think they could be , the constant sniffing with Jason is a give away Danielle W used do it too , that would explain why they are quite erratic especially Paul and they seem to struggle because they could be spending on drugs ??and that doesn't come cheap

Reactions: 2
Mabye all the super chat is being spent on drugs.wonder what they have growing at the allotment. Haha

I just watched the video where they met up with angharad and her family, gotta admit, it was a nice video, angharad seems nice and Paul is very nice with her and her family..... I suppose he had to be though, they were paying for Paul and Jason's meal. He never puts his hand in his pocket does he, the scrooge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just watched the live video where Jason says he washes his hair once a month and Paul laughs like he thinks it's cute or something. He probably doesn't want Jason wasting any of their precious pennies on luxuries like shampoo.

I don't know about this ,just a theory but what do you guys think of the idea of them being on drugs? I mean the sniffing, the dark eyes, Paul's mood swings, could be possible
Their earlier videos compared to more recent ones look very much like the before and after photos of addicts so it is possible. Those dark circles are not there in younger pics. The thing with Paul is he has the weight gain of an alcoholic and a puffy face. When he puts out a daytime video he always seems hungover. I think it may be his drug of choice. I was shocked to see him encouraging one of his subscribers to keep drinking even if he has had 10 pints. Jason was telling him to be cautious with overdrinking but Paul rebuked him and he backed down. Another video he admitted that they drink a bottle every evening. I suspect he has the lions share as Jason needs to go to work the next day. They also always drink cheapo plonko. I like a glass or two of red myself but really see red flags with Paul's relationship with booze.

Reactions: 4
I'd no idea the sniffing thing could be connected to drug taking! Surely, they couldn't afford drugs like cocaine?

Reactions: 1
They can if they use the super chat money. I'd love it if that came out. Their disciples would abandon them. Oh well, I can dream. Lol

They can if they use the super chat money. I'd love it if that came out. Their disciples would abandon them. Oh well, I can dream. Lol
Actually you may be onto something as I have wondered what's in those roll ups he puffs away on.

Also Stuart looks a bit addled..non of them have good teeth

They do always look spaced out their tree , function drug addicts can still hold a job down as long as they get their fix they are fine it's when they don't get it the problems start .

Reactions: 1
That's why they got the allotment. I bet they got all sorts of stuff growing on there.haha

Reactions: 2

He doesn’t want any man/woman to look at Jason 😀

• Sick
If they’re doing drugs, will Paul get Jason to check that they’re clearly marked vegan😊

Actually you may be onto something as I have wondered what's in those roll ups he puffs away on.

Also Stuart looks a bit addled..non of them have good teeth
That Stuart bloke gives me the creeps. There’s something really off about him!

Reactions: 5
I got blocked on a live ages ago because I asked Jason if he secretly has a bit of meat while at work behind Paul's back and they went mental on the vlog about it ..does anyone remember ? my fake name was Elaine lol

• Haha
I got blocked on a live ages ago because I asked Jason if he secretly has a bit of meat while at work behind Paul's back and they went mental on the vlog about it ..does anyone remember ? my fake name was Elaine lol
He blocked me and said I'm the same as a racist and homophob because I said I found his drag act offensive to women 😂

If they’re doing drugs, will Paul get Jason to check that they’re clearly marked vegan😊

That Stuart bloke gives me the creeps. There’s something really off about him!
This is not meant to be mean as I have a sn son. But when I first saw Stuart I genuinely thought he was a local special needs man they had befriended. I thought how kind of them to take him out for the day. Turns out he is a drama teacher and he's the one looking after Paul 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm sort of waiting for tit to hit the fan with the Stuart/Paul partnership. They seem to have binned off that Vegan Queens channel (thank God).

I watched a few of Stuart's book videos and he seems bright and engaged with his work, so why the hell is he buddied up with Paul? Makes no sense to me at all. Something is obviously not quite right.

I'm not keen on their brand of drag at all, it's not funny, not nice to look at and neither of them have any particular talent.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get annoyed when Jason sniffs to the side with one nostril
yes it makes me feel sick, as well as Paul's constant belching n sniffing :( The donner meat looked absolutely revolting !!
I'd love to give Jason a good scrub, n a few weeks away from all the clinging n control .I feel sorry for Him, cos I think deep down He has a good heart , but is being totally brain washed n controlled :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
yes it makes me feel sick, as well as Paul's constant belching n sniffing :( The donner meat looked absolutely revolting !!
I'd love to give Jason a good scrub, n a few weeks away from all the clinging n control .I feel sorry for Him, cos I think deep down He has a good heart , but is being totally brain washed n controlled :(
I know, I cant imagine Paul smells nice with his fag ash breath and burping either.

I can tell Jason really isn’t happy but he annoyed me on the live the other night sticking up for Paul when he was slating publicly that subscriber he blocked for showing she cared. Jason said he was right and backed his rudeness up. He went down in my estimation there.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.