Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’m not good at these but I’ll have a go.

So Aimee was headhunted, turns out it was a uni student wanting to do a thesis on single mothers. To be honest I wouldn’t of bothered she doesn’t live in the real world of single mothers
The women’s aid seems to have disappeared just like a can of seltzer every night into Aimees mouth.
She’s selling more tat on TikTok, has forgotten so many lies she’s told, can’t remember saying her mother doesn’t have TikTok at Easter, but now her whole family and half the work now watch her.
Still shopping but only in places where her MH finds acceptable. Sainsbury’s not Tesco’s, it’s a very discerning MH.
Still a weird shade of orange/dirt from her fake tan.
Doesn’t have a clue what she’s selling in her shop.
Living in some prepubescent spice girl era, I’m a barbie girL.and every other piece of tacky merch she can buy.
Harper is still a shadow child, eats alone spends time alone, whilst Aimee is making eat with me videos, consisting of whatever she fancies from Deliveroo. With added sound mmmm mmmm.
Bought a dress for her dads wedding, did think she had actually hired out the marquee, but no it was a dress. Everyone didn’t like it, so it went back, I’m surprised she can pee without asking her followers what they think.
Same as always you either like what she says, or you’re trolls, jealous, mental and sad.
She is now cosseted by her mod squad, screaming we got ya back hun. Whilst others are trying to recruit themselves into the Aimee army, I’ll mod for ya babes, you’re so inspirational.
So basically same shit same Aimee but with a bit more makeup, spicy rice and seltzer…

FACT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Spanor511

VIP Member
Our Aimee is clearly intellectually challenged also. How many times have I heard her refer to her and Harper going ‘up’ to London. You live in the North Aimee. London is in the South, so you go DOWN to London you thick twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

janedoe754

Chatty Member
Ive been watching and reading this thread since Aimee kindly pointed me in the right direction.
Ive kept quiet, and silently agreed with nearly every comment.
Todays TT, she claims her child took herself off to bed, and put herself to sleep,
Unbeknown to her
What kind of mother isn't aware that her child is feeling a bit unwell?
Maybe try a look in your childs direction? talk to her? - communicate ?

What kind of mother is that unaware of a child's wellness and movements in the same house - that they dont know that said little child - isnt feeling very well and has gone to sleep - alone?? .....

What kind of child does this ???
Answer - A small child who didnt even look for comfort or help from her mother - as she knew her mother was "busy". Too busy for her.

This is incredibly sad, But sums up this woman perfectly.
Uncaring, unfeeling to her own flesh and blood, and bloody selfish.
(As well as selective in when she has her MH struggles.... depending on what shops she feels like going to do.)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

nnnnnicki

Thread suggestion

Thissinglemama #4 Rotten to the core, becoming such a bore. Anxiety? Bananas are the cure. So full of shit, still living in her pit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Bec3007

VIP Member
Had to laugh when she said “we like to be nice and clean in our house”. SINCE WHEN?! She rarely washes her hair, she always looks dirty and her house is a shithole

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

c40

VIP Member
Why does her mother look like Shirley from eastenders for with that cap on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Had to laugh when she said “we like to be nice and clean in our house”. SINCE WHEN?! She rarely washes her hair, she always looks dirty and her house is a shithole
She's so clean she is letting her daughter wear chocolate stained pjs to bed again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

thequietone

Chatty Member
I’ve come across children like Harper over the years with my job. Quite often there’d be concerns of additional needs etc but in some cases it was put down to environmental factors. The whole nature/nurture scenario. It’s no wonder Harper looks so vacant, she’s constantly in front of a screen. You can tell she doesn’t interact with adults properly as she talks like a much younger child. The fact that Aimee calls he’s baby and cuts up her food. She has no chance of developing properly without a good role model. It’s really sad. It’ll only get worse, as she becomes more and more involved in her influencer world.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

Someone on the live just commented that her skin is flawless and she replied “thank you, it gets dry with travelling”. She’s only been on a train to bloody London, it’s hardly dehydrated from a long haul flight 🤣

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I had the most crippling anxiety, to the point that I had a crisis team, I was almost committed. It destroyed my life for a few years, I couldn’t even eat, I couldn’t shower on my own couldnt sleep couldn’t function at all, I lost 5 stone, I would constantly vomit, my then husband would have to have to drop me and my son off on the way to work, to my mums everyday, and she would look after me and take my son to and from school because I couldn’t function on my own. I did get help and medication and I worked through it, it was a hard battle. Yes I still have anxiety but it is manageable and I live a good life now. And I’m doing well.
So when I see her say crippling anxiety, fuck fuck fuck off Aimee, you have no fucking idea, you may be anxious you may even have moderate anxiety. But crippled with it? No fucking way could I do even a fraction of what you do.
You are scum. You are just lazy and spoiled.

• Heart
  • Sad

neewbie112233

Not obsessed, not a fan. I’m also fascinated. Fascinated you can put your child to bed in dirty pyjamas.
Fascinated that you film yourself eating your weird food choices and make those bizarre noises whilst eating.
Fascinated that you can’t do your weekly shop in the “big Tesco” but can go Liverpool, which has one of the busiest, largest, and popular primarks and go in. Not on any normal day, but a bank holiday! And you can visit London, which is so so busy with swarms of people.

Ps. You’re an alcoholic with a terrible dress sense who needs to look after your child 🙄

Pps. You don’t have one job let alone 3! Bore off.

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
She couldn’t go to Tesco because of her anxiety but managed to go to Sainsbury’s. How does that work

• Haha
Reactions: 16

neewbie112233

She’s the strangest girl I’ve ever come across 😂😂 her fashion sense is something else. I don’t know who said it on the previous thread, but you nailed it, she does look like one of those toy trolls from back in the 90s. How ironic…🤪

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Is she really bitching about how long Harper takes to get ready when she spends 2-3 hours every morning just to put a bit of make up on 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Let's face it she hasn't got a fucking clue what her daughter is looking at while she's sat on tiktok for hours, knocking back the booze, slapping on the slap and eyefucking herself. Nor does she care

Luckyslife89

I’ve heard it all - on top of her post-partum psychosis, OCD, psychiatrist diagnosed anxiety, and hallucinations, she is now occasionally paralyzed. You absolutely couldn’t write it at this point.

Reactions: 15

ceres457

i laughed out loud at “unofficial bridesmaid”. Aimee, love, there’s no such thing. You’re either a bridesmaid or you’re not. She’s so self-obsessed and self-important, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s given herself that title and no one can be arsed with the uproar if anyone says anything to the contrary. 🙄

Also, nobody is asking how she does her bangs. Her hair looks fucking awful, before and after! 🤣

• Haha

thequietone

Chatty Member
Why is she acting like she’s been on a full 2 week holiday instead of a couple of days in London? I’m from way further north than her but wouldn’t call this a holiday as such. She’s so weird.

Her parenting has reached new lows. She obviously lets Harper watch whatever she wants to keep her out of the way. She’s an utter disgrace. I know from another group there’s a possible social services visit looming thanks to her neglectful ways. Be careful who you piss off Aimee with your fake anxiety cos it’s about to bite you in the arse.

• Wow
  • Heart