Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Someone made a fake Facebook account using her pics haha
We will get blame for that no doubt!!! Cos she thinks everyone else adores her🙄

More freebies from a small company 😞 I guess she never got a free bed or pillows that she was throwing the corn out for.
What's the bet people on tattle will get the blame for the fake profile on Facebook. Going on like it has only happened to her
Just said same🤣

Reactions: 2

Tessie82

Exactly! Another cock up by her, needs to check her timeline of posting shit before spouting shit!
Her original video laughing about her daughter and the lamp post/head hurting bit was posted AFTER she’d dropped her at school.
BUT in the 2nd video she’s saying when she told the school WHEN SHE DROPPED HER OFF that she’d been reported and they laughed - but she hadn’t even posted the first video at drop off time so how the frig does this add up????

Reminds me of that advert years ago “YOU‘VE BEEN TANGO’D”
I would love to be brave enough to comment that 🤣🤣

• Haha

kennedy7

Has someone actually reported her to ss or did they just say she should be reported? Why doesn't she do the school runs herself anyway? I suppose her dad should have told her about the bump but we are all human and he probably forgot to mention it. Had aimee looked after her daughter properly she would of spoken to her child last night when she was unwell and could have had her checked then
yeah he may have forgotten but if harper told her what happened I’m assuming Aimee didn’t ask her dad then and asked why he didn’t say anything she made enough fuss when harper fell over in school and hurt her knees 🤷🏻‍♀️

c40

VIP Member
What did I miss on her live. Saw how her daughter is rude clapping at what she said

Reactions: 1