Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CFFAD5F8-B80E-416B-AA0A-26D3D757E316.jpeg

I am absolutely disgusted tbh this is neglect. Who would think something isn’t right with their child but wait until the next morning to see if they are ok. I’m fuming poor harper

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ive been watching and reading this thread since Aimee kindly pointed me in the right direction.
Ive kept quiet, and silently agreed with nearly every comment.
Todays TT, she claims her child took herself off to bed, and put herself to sleep,
Unbeknown to her
What kind of mother isn't aware that her child is feeling a bit unwell?
Maybe try a look in your childs direction? talk to her? - communicate ?

What kind of mother is that unaware of a child's wellness and movements in the same house - that they dont know that said little child - isnt feeling very well and has gone to sleep - alone?? .....

What kind of child does this ???
Answer - A small child who didnt even look for comfort or help from her mother - as she knew her mother was "busy". Too busy for her.

This is incredibly sad, But sums up this woman perfectly.
Uncaring, unfeeling to her own flesh and blood, and bloody selfish.
(As well as selective in when she has her MH struggles.... depending on what shops she feels like going to do.)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Excuse the language but she's a disgusting selfish c u n t

Wow you've really surpassed yourself here Aimee 😳

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1280369

I am absolutely disgusted tbh this is neglect. Who would think something isn’t right with their child but wait until the next morning to see if they are ok. I’m fuming poor harper
Can’t see it her mods must have taken it down.. she’s not right in the head

Reactions: 3
I know and she thinks it's tik tok worthy 😱and almost funny!!! .😡

Instead she makes a tik tok out of it 😡😡😡
Absolutely disgusting that she can find the time to do that make time for your daughter when she needs reassurance

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Had some catching up to do as I have been away. Coming back with a bang. She’s a horrible bleeping scum bag and she’s neglecting her child she needs a good shake. I’m honestly mortified for that little girl falling asleep in her room alone and her mother not even knowing and on top of that the child is sick.
Aimee you’re a disgrace and I hope someone reports you to social services because you are neglecting that little girl you horrible selfish c*nt.

HATE THE witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Well, like I was saying yesterday no wonder we speculate on her daughter because she puts tit like that up on the internet for the world to see!

She's a complete failure as a parent and a waste of space. Appalling behaviour! The "trolls" are the least of her worries

• Heart
Ive been watching and reading this thread since Aimee kindly pointed me in the right direction.
Ive kept quiet, and silently agreed with nearly every comment.
Todays TT, she claims her child took herself off to bed, and put herself to sleep,
Unbeknown to her
What kind of mother isn't aware that her child is feeling a bit unwell?
Maybe try a look in your childs direction? talk to her? - communicate ?

What kind of mother is that unaware of a child's wellness and movements in the same house - that they dont know that said little child - isnt feeling very well and has gone to sleep - alone?? .....

What kind of child does this ???
Answer - A small child who didnt even look for comfort or help from her mother - as she knew her mother was "busy". Too busy for her.

This is incredibly sad, But sums up this woman perfectly.
Uncaring, unfeeling to her own flesh and blood, and bloody selfish.
(As well as selective in when she has her MH struggles.... depending on what shops she feels like going to do.)

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Omg what if harpers bang to the head was serious it doesn’t bear thinking about the consequences

Reactions: 5
Well, like I was saying yesterday no wonder we speculate on her daughter because she puts tit like that up on the internet for the world to see!

She's a complete failure as a parent and a waste of space. Appalling behaviour! The "trolls" are the least of her worries
I agree with you about Harper she is the same age as my daughter and something isn’t right, but like another poster said could be because she’s not getting support to develop properly from her mum as well.
I also can’t see why someone pointing out a child may have learning difficulties and it’s being missed is a problem, having learning difficulties isn’t a bad thing it’s not bad to speculate it’s just being aware she may need extra support and hopefully her mum could think about it too.

I agree with you about Harper she is the same age as my daughter and something isn’t right, but like another poster said could be because she’s not getting support to develop properly from her mum as well.
I also can’t see why someone pointing out a child may have learning difficulties and it’s being missed is a problem, having learning difficulties isn’t a bad thing it’s not bad to speculate it’s just being aware she may need extra support and hopefully her mum could think about it too.
Absolutely it's not said as an insult or in a derogatory manner, we're all wondering what the hell is going on in that house because it's clear it's not a normal functioning household. We can only speak on what we're shown and so far it's been pretty shocking 🥴

Omg what if harpers bang to the head was serious it doesn’t bear thinking about the consequences
I have very hard tile floors in my kitchen and my little one was running and slipped and banged her head, she immediately got a huge lump on her head I was so unbelievably upset and worried my partner even came out of work so we could take her to hospital together because I was in bits and felt so guilty.
She was fine of course as kids are resilient and usually these things test us as parents more than the kids but this is where I smell a rat.
Aimee is laughing about it. She’s not concerned she’s not worried. It’s not normal behaviour. I have vomited in the past from worrying about my children (I have anxiety) unlike Aimee who pretends to have anxiety whilst laughing at anything remotely frightening that she ought to be anxious about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now talking about being reported to SS. Must be closely reading Tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now talking about being reported to SS. Must be closely reading Tattle lol
Yep, plus saying that people who report her need to get a life. No Aimee you need to start taking care of your daughter and then people wouldn’t be reporting you. You’re a crap mother, start owning up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t she make a song and dance when harper grazed her knee 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now look at her 🤣🤣
What a div 🥴
And why are the school laughing about possible child neglect? What’s so funny? If I was a parent at that school I’d be having words with them 😐

Reactions: 10
How did she not realise her 7 year old was in bed? If any if my kids willingly took themselves to bed early I'd be concerned. I think ss is a bit too far buy aimee really needs to start looking after her child more than tik tok

She's disgusting. If she doesn't want the comments don't put your crappy life online. I am sick of this tit mum syndrome that's so fashionable at the moment on tiktok. No one is perfect, we all have bad days but people need to stop trying to normalise acting like a bleep towards your child and putting yourself first all the time. If you opened your legs willfully and decided to get pregnant, then you have a duty to care for that child until they don't need you anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What kind of parent sends there child to school with possible concussion u just wouldn’t u would take her to the hospital I hope to god someone reports her before harper seriously hurts herself but knowing her she will prob laugh because god forbid her child needs attention and she can’t get on tick tock

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she make a song and dance when harper grazed her knee 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now look at her 🤣🤣
What a div 🥴
And why are the school laughing about possible child neglect? What’s so funny? If I was a parent at that school I’d be having words with them 😐
Well said! The school would not laugh this off at all! If anything they should be concerned as to why she’s been reported!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.