Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still banging on about this London trip, don’t watch her that much now as she was starting to get on my t@ts. But I thought she went a few weeks ago as she was arranging things to do, but like going on a world cruise and planning- just not leaving UK🤦🏼‍♀️
Whag the hell are those nails about, i mean they looked hideous when she had acrylics, but these sticky things 🤢🤢🤢.
Telling people she had several infections in her nails, is it any wonder when she was going to different places…? A nail tech usually won’t touch some other nail techs nails.🤔🤔
I’m not loving the clothing hauls either, I can’t work out what it is exactly she’s on the app for… Anyone.?🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her eating ice cream sent me over the bleeping edge.
Fed is best??? Ffs
And im going to say it, but Aimee is looking plump, her arms and face, she dieted when she was going out, and now she’s back to shovelling tit down her throat again.
I hate you Aimee.
“I couldn’t be bothered to cook”
“Fed is best”
“It’s my anxiety about London”
Thought your appetite was the first thing to go when you are anxious Aimee? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t watch her she’s a hypocrite.. anxiety is crippling but she can go to London can’t work her out

Reactions: 11
Out fit of the day going to London lol. I’d wear that in the house chilling haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anxiety thrown in for mix! Well you just said it right there! Enjoy london! 😡 you bleeping fake arse fraud

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can’t watch her she’s a hypocrite.. anxiety is crippling but she can go to London can’t work her out
No no no, you aren’t listening. It’s the bananas. The bananas will help her in London. As she walks around the busy streets of London Town she Carries a single banana in her handbag for good luck, fortune and crippling anxiety. She laughs and spends the day carefree necking champers with Shirley and ignoring her daughter as best she can.
However if you listen really closely and you really have to listen, you can hear lucky buddha banana whisper ‘Aimee, you are bleeping crazy and I condem you to a lifetime of dud bananas’ 🍌🍌🍌

• Haha
Out fit of the day going to London lol. I’d wear that in the house chilling haha
What does she look like?? And that bloody 🤡 face??

Anxiety thrown in for mix! Well you just said it right there! Enjoy london! 😡 you bleeping fake arse fraud
She's such a fake,literally can't cope with her bull tit 😡

She's such a fake,literally can't cope with her bull tit 😡

Seriously 🤣🤣🤣 she looks awful.
Wonder if the mother has her stupid hat on🙈

No no no, you aren’t listening. It’s the bananas. The bananas will help her in London. As she walks around the busy streets of London Town she Carries a single banana in her handbag for good luck, fortune and crippling anxiety. She laughs and spends the day carefree necking champers with Shirley and ignoring her daughter as best she can.
However if you listen really closely and you really have to listen, you can hear lucky buddha banana whisper ‘Aimee, you are bleeping crazy and I condem you to a lifetime of dud bananas’ 🍌🍌🍌
Be happy.....eat bananas...seriously!!
Hope she has a good read on here on the train ...fake arse freak😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously 🤣🤣🤣 she looks awful.
The mismatched bright colours just makes me think of ‘wizadora we adore her doing thing in her very special way 🎶

Anyone remember that? She wore loads of colours I can’t explain it but Aimee screams children tv presenter with her outfits.

That outfit what is it though. I like being comfy for travelling but go for normal colours what the hell. She said aunt flow was gonna be in town and she’s going to risk lilac bottoms? No id be in all black just in case. Then again I do have anxiety and I don’t use bananas so…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she was still in pyjamas then she said it's what she's wearing out

• Haha
Eee no I can’t 🤣🤣the matted hair ,the cakes up makeup with the stupid lashes and the nails that look like a 9 year old went to the nail tech for the first time and got over excited .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well tit, when I was in crisis and they thought about committing me, why didn’t I just eat a banana 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knew.

• Heart
The colour on her face, and not round the eyes, makes it look like she fell asleep in the sun with sunglasses on!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.