Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how before she went to London she was talking about getting her neighbours to keep an eye on her house / fitting a ring doorbell after her address was leaked , but "forgot" about this neighbour , can't find that video now though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I call bullshit on the neighbour story.

Falling out with your neighbours is horrendous, and I mean horrendous. That will give her some real anxiety if it happens.

But posting a video about a neighbour without even meeting them after 10 years is frankly ridiculous. Apparently people in real life watch her tiktoks so it won't take long before it reaches the neighbour. Imagine the kick off when she sees it (if she in fact lives next door). Aimee clearly feels untouchable and it won't be long until it comes crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I find it hard to believe that with her anxiety, she is making a video about a neighbour she ‘will say hi to but that’s the boundary’

sorry but even if you think your in the right, if you’ve got crippling anxiety you wouldn’t make a video like thst, that she is very likely to see, knowing you now have to live on the same street as her. At least I wouldn’t. I’d be too worried about the fact I now have to live near her

• Heart
As someone who genuinely has had bad neighbours I don't understand how she can make a tiktok like that, pretty much inviting drama into her life! No way does she have anxiety to the level she claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She thrives on drama and does her best to create it. She just can't help herself when it comes to talking tit about people... but we're all the trolls 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That situation would surely get my anxiety going and I don’t have “crippling” anxiety. Aimee didn’t look anxious in the slightest, in-fact, looked almost smug and nasty 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she’s just shown her true colours of being a witch more than ever in that video.
Firstly. If the girl knows you, Aimee, I doubt she’d want to come in for a glass of wine anyway.
Secondly. How sad, you forgot to tell your phone about her…. Why not tell your “friends”
I hope this video gets shared to the neighbour, hope she goes to the police and reports it for “malicious communications” 😂🤪
She really has shown her true colours such a nasty piece of work!!! Hope it gets back to the person involved.....smug witch😡😡

I don’t believe that neighbour story at all. There is no way she has seen the name on the parcel.
She is attention seeking again. If it is true, I hope the neighbour has seen it and pulls her up
I though that!!!! You just wouldn't see the name on the parcel?? 🤔 she's living in a fantasy world and not a very nice one!!

Reactions: 5
I don't think I've ever seen her have her friends around for a bbq or drinks?

I bet she's stalking this person in reality and the parcel thing is made up bullshit. Just another example of how screwed in the head she is. Does she actually know the difference between fantasy and fiction??

Reactions: 7
I call bullshit on the neighbour story.

Falling out with your neighbours is horrendous, and I mean horrendous. That will give her some real anxiety if it happens.

But posting a video about a neighbour without even meeting them after 10 years is frankly ridiculous. Apparently people in real life watch her tiktoks so it won't take long before it reaches the neighbour. Imagine the kick off when she sees it (if she in fact lives next door). Aimee clearly feels untouchable and it won't be long until it comes crashing down.
When is this neighbour supposed to have moved in I wonder??
So they haven't seen each other in passing?
I don't believe her....and how smug was she telling the tale?.
just as smug as the tales she tells of her last "narcissistic" boyfriend!! ( not harper's dad...he was worse,according to mother theresa/ Aimee)
cracks me up how she mentions her "group of friends"🤣🤣
Sad cow......went out once the other week...rest of time sits selling Shite or showing her tit shopping hauls!!!
Dont even think poor harper has any friends...she's always in the background trying to entertain herself🥺
The more I see,the more I despise her ...and i did used to think she was ok....!!

I don't think I've ever seen her have her friends around for a bbq or drinks?

I bet she's stalking this person in reality and the parcel thing is made up bullshit. Just another example of how screwed in the head she is. Does she actually know the difference between fantasy and fiction??
I've just said a similar thing...she's just a bitter and twisted horror!

Now slagging off on her live, the hotels she stayed at in London....naming and shaming....she's vile😡

just as smug as the tales she tells of her last "narcissistic" boyfriend!! ( not harper's dad...he was worse,according to mother theresa/ Aimee)
Sad cow......went out once the other week...rest of time sits selling Shite or showing her tit shopping hauls!!!
Dont even think poor harper has any friends...she's always in the background trying to entertain herself🥺
The more I see,the more I despise her ...and i did used to think she was ok....!!

Now slagging off on her live, the hotel she stayed at in London....naming and shaming....she's vile😡
sorry.....the first hotel!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Now slagging off on her live, the hotels she stayed at in London....naming and shaming....she's vile😡

sorry.....the first hotel!!!!
She's above being asked for ID to stay in hotel,or rather tw*t in a hat Shirley is 🤪

• Haha
Someone on the live just commented that her skin is flawless and she replied “thank you, it gets dry with travelling”. She’s only been on a train to bloody London, it’s hardly dehydrated from a long haul flight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s doing some talking about that neighbour! She seems almighty bothered about her considering she says she doesn’t like her!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

What a waste of money that private eduction was... she dresses and looks like Vicky Pollard, now she's chatting tit like her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s doing some talking about that neighbour! She seems almighty bothered about her considering she says she doesn’t like her!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔
She's a disgrace.....have had to come off...
She winds me up so bad 😡😡

She’s sooooooo boring and up herself. Dunno how anyone can watch her for the whole 10 hours it takes her to put her slap on 🥱😴

Chatting tit on a public platform about her neighbour and “doesn’t think she’s being unreasonable”
Says the ‘trolls’ chat tit on here and we’re the ‘scum of the earth’ runs to the nearest police station 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a made up story about the neighbour. She's not provided any evidence so on that basis I'm calling it a lie. I mean if it was true surely anyone who suffers with anxiety living alone with a child would not start slating the neighbour knowing it could potentially cause trouble.

Reactions: 10
How would she have even seen the name on the parcel unless she took it in and physically held it and looked at it? They don't give out names. She's probably stalked her and seen her, but made up this utter bullshit to make out she doesn't care. What a freak she is 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.