Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her so much. When I have a migraine I go basically blind for the first 30 minutes I can’t see a thing there’s colours everywhere blind spots and then the pain is so bad I throw up!!! God I hate this lying twit so much she’s an exaggerating, lying, manipulative, attention seeking, scruffy, fat, lazy bleep.
Me too....this is why she's so annoying......she's an insult .....why can't she just have a bloody headache??? Absolute tool she is😡😖😖

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Our Aimee is clearly intellectually challenged also. How many times have I heard her refer to her and Harper going ‘up’ to London. You live in the North Aimee. London is in the South, so you go DOWN to London you thick twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many more videos can she possibly make about her “holiday to London”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she moaning about the hotel? Very telling though, when her mum said ive got two kids here being sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is the most dreadful mother I have ever come across, I feel so sorry for her little girl how can she just leave her to put herself to bed at night and not even supervise tooth brushing, limiting fizzy drinks etc! My almost 5 year old has special needs so needs a lot of extra support and I would never dream of leaving him to fend for himself it's disgusting! Harper looks so pale aswell bless her

Me too....this is why she's so annoying......she's an insult .....why can't she just have a bloody headache??? Absolute tool she is😡😖😖
Totally! I can't even look at a screen when I have a migraine, literally just lay there with my eyes shut when I'm not throwing up 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Does she ever stop complaining!?! 2 videos today and both complaining between sore head and london again! Give it a rest love! 😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
So she has a really bad headache. Yet drinks a large coffee and sits in front of a screen. Two of the things that make a headache worse.
Eating a doughnut for breakfast, Yes she can like she says but what’s that showing Harper you can eat tit for breakfast.
I’ve said it before she’s a head

Reactions: 11
Does she ever stop complaining!?! 2 videos today and both complaining between sore head and london again! Give it a rest love! 😴😴😴
I can't bloody stand the moaning and whinging....what is it with all these followers....why Cantley see her for what she is?😡😡 and "my mum got two sick kids here"?😱😱😱not wrong there Shirley!!!😡

Reactions: 11
And now she is having McDonald’s for tea? Christ on a bike…

Does she not know that the sugar will be contributing to the headache? If she has even had one.. I reckon it’s more a hangover headache. Why else is she wanting junk food?

She’s a lazy spoiled fucker. Who has never grafted or had to do anything for herself, it’s all done for her. She doesn’t live in the real world. What is she going to do when her parents are no longer around?
When I have a migraine I’m in bed on a dark room, trying my to vomit. Not stuffing my face with donuts and coffee, but then I forgot, she’s the banana makes the anxiety go away girl 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s a lazy spoiled fucker. Who has never grafted or had to do anything for herself, it’s all done for her. She doesn’t live in the real world. What is she going to do when her parents are no longer around?
When I have a migraine I’m in bed on a dark room, trying my to vomit. Not stuffing my face with donuts and coffee, but then I forgot, she’s the banana makes the anxiety go away girl 🙄
She is just a silly twit

So harper will have been banged up in the house all day..again! Cos mummy not well 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m actually dead ‘ fed is best’ piss off aymee you’re a fat o SSE twit who feeds their kid tit daily, just own it , you live in a fast food paced lifestyle feeding our harps junk food proclaiming you’re too I’ll or tired to cook and that’s ok cause you’re an Insta hun keeping it real because you’re so tired as a working mum to one child who’s 7!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.