Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Aimee aka This Single Mama .

Congrats to @Beanss12345 for the suggestion . This one had 14 votes :)

As you were :) ( does anyone want to do a little catch-up ? Pls?) . I don’t have much time at the minute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Loving this thread! What are mods? Does every tiktoker have them on their lives or has she like personally recruited them? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving this thread! What are mods? Does every tiktoker have them on their lives or has she like personally recruited them? Lol
Majority do they have control over who is blocked if anything is said that they deem offensive

Reactions: 4
She’s the strangest girl I’ve ever come across 😂😂 her fashion sense is something else. I don’t know who said it on the previous thread, but you nailed it, she does look like one of those toy trolls from back in the 90s. How ironic…🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s absolutely been out and bought those things for Harper today or she ordered online last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s the strangest girl I’ve ever come across 😂😂 her fashion sense is something else. I don’t know who said it on the previous thread, but you nailed it, she does look like one of those toy trolls from back in the 90s. How ironic…🤪
haha she does all she needs is the hair and she will look the part

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread.. had a panic attack there haha. Amiee always has something to moan about .. she’s more obsessed with the trolls and feed of the drama as it excites her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That'll be me 😆🙋🏼‍♀️ she does I can't unsee it now 🙈she's like an overgrown baby it's mortifying

P.s how's the women's aid piece coming along? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She couldn’t go to Tesco because of her anxiety but managed to go to Sainsbury’s. How does that work

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She couldn’t go to Tesco because of her anxiety but managed to go to Sainsbury’s. How does that work
“Make it make sense” as she is often known to say! Silly witch, probably couldn’t mix with the class in Tesco, slightly better class possibly frequent her sainsburgs!!

• Haha
New thread for Aimee aka This Single Mama .

Congrats to @Beanss12345 for the suggestion . This one had 14 votes :)

As you were :) ( does anyone want to do a little catch-up ? Pls?) . I don’t have much time at the minute.
Love the thread name🤣🤣

Had to post again. Too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣😕🤣
What an idiot 🤣🤣she and her mods are so thick 🤣🤣

Wtf! Is she recruiting bulldog bouncers 🤣🤣
The mods think they’re in the bodyguard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Protecting her tik tok community 🤣🤣🤣

She’s absolutely been out and bought those things for Harper today or she ordered online last night!
Yeah they look like next tags.....🤣🤣🤣what a knob....!! Prob delivered this morning!!

That'll be me 😆🙋🏼‍♀️ she does I can't unsee it now 🙈she's like an overgrown baby it's mortifying

P.s how's the women's aid piece coming along? 🤣
She's got a lot on you know?.
The documentary
Her zoom meeting with tik tok that I'm.not sure happened
And now all these companies that want her as an ambassador!!!
She really does make me piss🤣🤣🤣
All whilst being a wonderful mummy and "working her arse off"..f. off aimee with your lies!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She did seem manic in that video. But she will definitely say her anxiety has been so bad and some how turn it into our fault.

• Haha
I’m not good at these but I’ll have a go.

So Aimee was headhunted, turns out it was a uni student wanting to do a thesis on single mothers. To be honest I wouldn’t of bothered she doesn’t live in the real world of single mothers
The women’s aid seems to have disappeared just like a can of seltzer every night into Aimees mouth.
She’s selling more tat on TikTok, has forgotten so many lies she’s told, can’t remember saying her mother doesn’t have TikTok at Easter, but now her whole family and half the work now watch her.
Still shopping but only in places where her MH finds acceptable. Sainsbury’s not Tesco’s, it’s a very discerning MH.
Still a weird shade of orange/dirt from her fake tan.
Doesn’t have a clue what she’s selling in her shop.
Living in some prepubescent spice girl era, I’m a barbie girL.and every other piece of tacky merch she can buy.
Harper is still a shadow child, eats alone spends time alone, whilst Aimee is making eat with me videos, consisting of whatever she fancies from Deliveroo. With added sound mmmm mmmm.
Bought a dress for her dads wedding, did think she had actually hired out the marquee, but no it was a dress. Everyone didn’t like it, so it went back, I’m surprised she can pee without asking her followers what they think.
Same as always you either like what she says, or you’re trolls, jealous, mental and sad.
She is now cosseted by her mod squad, screaming we got ya back hun. Whilst others are trying to recruit themselves into the Aimee army, I’ll mod for ya babes, you’re so inspirational.
So basically same tit same Aimee but with a bit more makeup, spicy rice and seltzer…

FACT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Had to laugh when she said “we like to be nice and clean in our house”. SINCE WHEN?! She rarely washes her hair, she always looks dirty and her house is a shithole

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Had to laugh when she said “we like to be nice and clean in our house”. SINCE WHEN?! She rarely washes her hair, she always looks dirty and her house is a shithole
She's so clean she is letting her daughter wear chocolate stained pjs to bed again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.