Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pale blue dress ... hmmm. And harper is matching?? So two people matching while the rest of the party are in different dresses. Guess who will look like bridesmaids in comparison! She's a calculated witch if she does that
I thought the pale blue dress was a bit iffy when I saw it. I know the colour won't show up properly on camera and it's maybe not as pale as it looks, but I thought it was a bit too close to white for a wedding 🤷‍♀️ Maybe it's more blue in real life and maybe her dad's girlfriend isn't wearing white, but still...

Reactions: 7
Not a fan of the blue dress.
I don’t get the sort of a bridesmaid either.
If they were all walking down the isle together wouldn’t they all have matching dresses? Otherwise it will just look like they’ve been to a jumble sale on the way?

basically her dads partner doesn’t like aimee, didn’t want her as bridesmaid so has said ‘you can be an unofficial bridesmaid’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or there may not be any bridesmaids? as a more mature bride she may not be having any or just a close friend as a maid of honour.

Reactions: 6
This single mama #4

Doesn’t know a hard days labour,
Now picking on her neighbour.
Harpers dirty, neglected and puts herself to bed,
Aimee wtf goes through your selfish, lazy, matted, hairy head??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
i laughed out loud at “unofficial bridesmaid”. Aimee, love, there’s no such thing. You’re either a bridesmaid or you’re not. She’s so self-obsessed and self-important, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s given herself that title and no one can be arsed with the uproar if anyone says anything to the contrary. 🙄

Also, nobody is asking how she does her bangs. Her hair looks bleeping awful, before and after! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or there may not be any bridesmaids? as a more mature bride she may not be having any or just a close friend as a maid of honour.
even so, why would you want people walking down the isle with you all in mis matched outfits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needs reporting to the ASA for not declaring her ads properly!
I was thinking that! She’s started putting AD #Ad at the end of a caption so you can only see it if you click more because she has so many stupid hashtags (why does she put #MentalHealth on bleeping hauls🤣)
I’m sure you have to clearly mark it as an ad? I would argue that’s not clear as it’s hidden!

Reactions: 5
So...this morning bad headache,bordering on migraine.....duck off!!!
Her cure for anxiety is bananas, and her cure for " migraine" is doughnuts"....every time I see her I think i can't despise her more...then she manages to.top it!!!
When I have " migraine " I can't look at or speak to anyone...let alone do a pissing tik tok.....piss off you absolute fake 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her cure for anxiety is bananas, and her cure for " migraine" is doughnuts"....every time I see her I think i can't despise her more...then she manages to.top it!!!
When I have " migraine " I can't look at or speak to anyone...let alone do a pissing tik tok.....piss off you absolute fake 😡😡
I dislike her so much. When I have a migraine I go basically blind for the first 30 minutes I can’t see a thing there’s colours everywhere blind spots and then the pain is so bad I throw up!!! God I hate this lying twit so much she’s an exaggerating, lying, manipulative, attention seeking, scruffy, fat, lazy bleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
‘People are always asking me…’ 🤣🤣🤣
What a load of shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the way she licks her nails after eating 🤢🤮

• Sick
She really has shown her true colours such a nasty piece of work!!! Hope it gets back to the person involved.....smug witch😡😡

I though that!!!! You just wouldn't see the name on the parcel?? 🤔 she's living in a fantasy world and not a very nice one!!
I was thinking perhaps the driver had said number whatever .. and she realised who was that number. But then I have remembered the following :-

1 - she said she didn’t know the friend had moved in next door so how would she know if the driver only said a number to her ?
2 - How would you not see you have new neighbours? You’d assume they had used a removal company or at least seen people coming in and out with furniture. She must have seen something surely??
3 - doesn’t she live on a cul de sac which is mostly surrounded by the older generation ?

That second dress is a massive no no in my book. It’s really pale close enough to white and long and sparkly enough to come across like you’re over shadowing the bride. No no no. Also the hair is vile.
I have only seen one of the new dresses which was the pink sparkly one. I liked this dress ( top half at least ). The bottom was too floaty however that dress is extremely inappropriate to wear to a wedding. Way too much boobage on show.

After coming on saying she has a headache from last night still and then have a massive coffee and a doughnut for bfast! Yea that will really help
Get rid of the headache 🙄🙄
She clearly hasn’t ever had a migraine either - when I get them my eyes go fuzzy and my head feels like it’s quite literally about to explode. The pain is intense. I have to lie in a very dark and silent room and hope the migraine disappears. To add to all this I quite often experience feelings of sickness.. coffee and Doughnuts are the last thing I am reaching for.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

Thissinglemama #4 Rotten to the core, becoming such a bore. Anxiety? Bananas are the cure. So full of tit, still living in her pit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does this woman ever stop moaning! Honestly she’s draining. Imagine actually being around her. Poor Harper

• Angry
A terrible migraine but looks bright as a button on TikTok, drinking coffee and stuffing her face with doughnuts. She is actually deranged and it really goes to show how spoiled she has been her whole life. She says one thing and her parents drop everything and run to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Does this woman ever stop moaning! Honestly she’s draining. Imagine actually being around her. Poor Harper
Shes one of those folk that suck all the fun and happiness out of a situation with her constant moaning and whining, like a big Dementor swooping in to make everybody miserable.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.