Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care that much what people wear normally, but not washing them correctly or being willfully dirty is just gross 🤢 It's my pet hate
Me too, as I've said, I'll happily walk round in " comfies" all day if going nowhere but she just looks so grubby and as I said earlier, them nails make me feel sick, im sure she just slaps that make up of a morning and doesnt have a wash...cos she has last nights clothes on🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Me too, as I've said, I'll happily walk round in " comfies" all day if going nowhere but she just looks so grubby and as I said earlier, them nails make me feel sick, om sure she just slaps that ake up of a morning and doesnt have a wash...cos she has last nights clothes on🤢
She's a dirty cow isn't she I bet that cat sick is still in her shoe 🤢😄

• Haha
Yeah amiee get off tik tok then clean your house, obviously been on tattle and read what we’ve wrote

Reactions: 8
She is right about kids not caring if the house is a little bit messy. But she should. I don’t get it.
mots not like she can’t do it because she is giving Harper all the attention

Reactions: 5
I’ve come across children like Harper over the years with my job. Quite often there’d be concerns of additional needs etc but in some cases it was put down to environmental factors. The whole nature/nurture scenario. It’s no wonder Harper looks so vacant, she’s constantly in front of a screen. You can tell she doesn’t interact with adults properly as she talks like a much younger child. The fact that Aimee calls he’s baby and cuts up her food. She has no chance of developing properly without a good role model. It’s really sad. It’ll only get worse, as she becomes more and more involved in her influencer world.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So has she all but said she’s sent her child to school with possible mild concussion? And laughed about it!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
So your child tells you her head hurts, your dad then tells you the child walked into a lamp post...explains why the head hurts and instead of getting her checked out you send her to school...fanfuckingtastic parenting. With a dose of Calpol which will mask any potential concussion symptoms.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So your child tells you her head hurts, your dad then tells you the child walked into a lamp post...explains why the head hurts and instead of getting her checked out you send her to school...fanfuckingtastic parenting. With a dose of Calpol which will mask any potential concussion symptoms.
Prob spoil her plans for the day of she's to take her to hopsital😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
Harper is quickly realising she has to do things for herself as her mum is constantly on tik tok.
Still not over her not supervising her brushing her teeth tbh

Reactions: 7
omg I can’t believe she’s sent her to school why did her dad not say at the time what she did and get her checked out that’s neglect

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It appears she noticed or didn’t notice her daughter being unwell.. well get off tik tok and make sure

• Angry
Reactions: 7
omg I can’t believe she’s sent her to school why did her dad not say at the time what she did and get her checked out that’s neglect
I know and she thinks it's tik tok worthy 😱and almost funny!!! .😡

It appears she noticed or didn’t notice her daughter being unwell.. well get off tik tok and make sure
Instead she makes a tik tok out of it 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
So she says she goes into Harper’s room to tuck her in and turn ‘everything’ off. Meaning poor Harper is stuck in her room with only devices for company until she falls asleep while Mummy flogs shite on the TikTok shop. Nice parenting Aimee

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.