Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought in her vlog she couldn’t wait to get home and now in her latest video, she didn’t want to come home

can’t keep up with her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she acting like she’s been on a full 2 week holiday instead of a couple of days in London? I’m from way further north than her but wouldn’t call this a holiday as such. She’s so weird.

Her parenting has reached new lows. She obviously lets Harper watch whatever she wants to keep her out of the way. She’s an utter disgrace. I know from another group there’s a possible social services visit looming thanks to her neglectful ways. Be careful who you piss off Aimee with your fake anxiety cos it’s about to bite you in the arse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she's tried to hide the amount she drinks lately too. Normally you see her bragging about it and see a load of bottles in the background

I thought she was going to London for business as well as a holiday? Or have I got that wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she acting like she’s been on a full 2 week holiday instead of a couple of days in London? I’m from way further north than her but wouldn’t call this a holiday as such. She’s so weird.

Her parenting has reached new lows. She obviously lets Harper watch whatever she wants to keep her out of the way. She’s an utter disgrace. I know from another group there’s a possible social services visit looming thanks to her neglectful ways. Be careful who you piss off Aimee with your fake anxiety cos it’s about to bite you in the arse.
Is it another forum you got this from?

Reactions: 5

And the shopping haul🤣🤣🤣sure her dad will love his pen!!😍

I think she's tried to hide the amount she drinks lately too. Normally you see her bragging about it and see a load of bottles in the background

I thought she was going to London for business as well as a holiday? Or have I got that wrong?
Meant to be somat to do with tik tok?? But think she may have forgot.....again 😅😅😱she really is not wired!!

She's an absolute joke....absolutely nothing to do with me and I'm by far from jealous!!
I have my own holiday to look forward to but..all that shite she bought?? What is that all about???
And every " souvenir photo" ." Shirley there with that bloody hat on😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
The way she makes a point of buying a fridge magnet everywhere she goes like no one else does it only her 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And yes, going on like she’s been on a two week holiday🤣she’s only been to cowin London. Frig me 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The latest post about her new neighbour. How bloody passive aggressive. You can tell what kind of a person she is from that video alone

• Wow
Reactions: 14
More like the neighbour saw through her and tried to put her friends straight on what a toxic twit they had in their lives

Typical Aimee always putting her side first before anyone else can say anything 🙄

Get on Tattle neighbour 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Little miss perfect...can do no wrong....always someone else fault😡

Reactions: 9
Why the hell did she feel the need to tell everyone on TT about her bloody neighbour ffs! I have a feeling there is more to this story 🤔 probably seen right through you more like Aimee!

Hope that neighbour gets on here sharpish 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why would you share that story with a load of strangers on the internet.....she is so up herself it's not even funny! 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She said herself it's a small village...maybe it will get back to the person, that aimee is talking tit about her on tiktok...this could get interesting 🤣

aimee is constantly at home, she's apparently got anxiety and her home is her 'safe space'.... surely having that person near would be constantly triggering?? *she's full of tit of course*

The latest post about her new neighbour. How bloody passive aggressive. You can tell what kind of a person she is from that video alone
What a little bleep she is!

Btw, is her Mother's hat glued on or is it one of those wigs with the hat attached?

The bleep is never seen without it on her head! What the duck is that about? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a little bleep she is!

Btw, is her Mother's hat glued on or is it one of those wigs with the hat attached?

The bleep is never seen without it on her head! What the duck is that about? 🤪
I have to agree she does look a complete bleep in it. Rod Stewart/Shirley from Enders sat there stoney faced, in all their holiday snaps had me howling 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a missing member of a poorly done Queen tribute

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to agree she does look a complete bleep in it. Rod Stewart/Shirley from Enders sat there stoney faced, in all their holiday snaps had me howling 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a missing member of a poorly done Queen tribute
The sad thing is she (Shirl) actually believes and thinks she looks good in the twit hat, when if fact she just looks like an old scraggy hag!!

• Haha
Her nails give me anxiety, I know she reads in here. I don't watch you or follow you

• Haha
Sorry, it wouldn’t let me tag the quote. But the discussion about SS has come from a private group. I don’t want to say too much as I know she’ll go snooping. But she angered a lot of individuals with her anxiety garbage who are parents doing their very best and not abusing their kids.

I’d also like to point out I’m just relaying info. I’m not involved lol. I’ve been too busy the last week or so to really catch up til now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She said herself it's a small village...maybe it will get back to the person, that aimee is talking tit about her on tiktok...this could get interesting 🤣

aimee is constantly at home, she's apparently got anxiety and her home is her 'safe space'.... surely having that person near would be constantly triggering?? *she's full of tit of course*
That situation would surely get my anxiety going and I don’t have “crippling” anxiety. Aimee didn’t look anxious in the slightest, in-fact, looked almost smug and nasty 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she’s just shown her true colours of being a witch more than ever in that video.
Firstly. If the girl knows you, Aimee, I doubt she’d want to come in for a glass of wine anyway.
Secondly. How sad, you forgot to tell your phone about her…. Why not tell your “friends”
I hope this video gets shared to the neighbour, hope she goes to the police and reports it for “malicious communications” 😂🤪

• Angry
I don’t believe that neighbour story at all. There is no way she has seen the name on the parcel.
She is attention seeking again. If it is true, I hope the neighbour has seen it and pulls her up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.