Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a joke. Crippling anxiety whilst laughing and doing her make up to strangers. I dislike her she’s such a see you next Tuesday

I don’t normally have a lunch this big… beans on toast. ? Wtf she’s so annoying I could scream

Mmm mmhmmm. Nodding. It’s beans on bleeping toast you nob.
I’d like to think her behaviour is all calculated to stay relevant on here to keep her views up but I actually think she is so unaware of everything, inc her child’s needs. Someone in her personal life needs to intervene and tell her some home truths.

Reactions: 5
I’d like to think her behaviour is all calculated to stay relevant on here to keep her views up but I actually think she is so unaware of everything, inc her child’s needs. Someone in her personal life needs to intervene and tell her some home truths.
I doubt she would take advice from anyone. She seems to have parents who enable her behaviour. Harper seems to be a lovely child who is trying her best to please her mum, it really should be the other way around.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s a joke. Crippling anxiety whilst laughing and doing her make up to strangers. I dislike her she’s such a see you next Tuesday

I don’t normally have a lunch this big… beans on toast. ? Wtf she’s so annoying I could scream

Mmm mmhmmm. Nodding. It’s beans on bleeping toast you nob.
She literally does make you want ro scream doesn't she?🙉

I think they prob already have!!! She said openly admitted on a video a while back that " most people who know her " think she's coming across very badly....or words to that effect....I posted it on here a few pages back!!! Her mum looks as bat tit as she is, so prob doesn't notice 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Her parents don’t seem capable. Her mother seems exactly the same. The fact that she swans around with a faux leather baker boy style cap says a lot! Criiiiiiinge! I bet her step mother has an opinion lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was she married to her ex?
[
Her most recent ex lived with her...I don't think they've been apart that long...but she calls him a narcissist!
She was married prior...to harper's dad!! ...the one she slags off a d says left her with PTSD....🤔

Reactions: 3
Her most recent ex lived with her...I don't think they've been apart that long...but she calls him a narcissist!
She was married prior...to harper's dad!! ...the one she slags off a d says left her with PTSD....🤔
Oh didn’t realise she had another one after her ex husband

Reactions: 2
Looks like her mother works as much as the daughter - wtf is she doing wandering around the house looking like she’s some sort of Village People reject looking for a pen n paper to do “some admin before I leave” - both as bat tit crazy as each other!
old Aimes making a point of the pen n paper being “on my office desk” - office my arse, you’ve plinked a table in the middle of your living room !
Cuckoo the pair of them 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like her mother works as much as the daughter - wtf is she doing wandering around the house looking like she’s some sort of Village People reject looking for a pen n paper to do “some admin before I leave” - both as bat tit crazy as each other!
old Aimes making a point of the pen n paper being “on my office desk” - office my arse, you’ve plinked a table in the middle of your living room !
Village people reject 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been brewing on this over the last hour, thinking about her anxiety video, I have always found her annoying, but I actually dislike her now, and I never hate anyone. She has no idea of real life or anxiety.
She disgusts me, truly disgusts me. I hope she really does get what’s coming oneday, she is making a mockery of people like myself and others who have seriously struggled to the point of wanting to give up. The way she brandishes her mental health around, she is a bleeping joke.
And by blocking and removing comments for genuine questions regarding it, says it all.

Yes Aimee I hate you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Firstly.....Village people🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Secondly....its probs a foldaway table that she gets out when she wants to try convince "us she's "working "🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been brewing on this over the last hour, thinking about her anxiety video, I have always found her annoying, but I actually dislike her now, and I never hate anyone. She has no idea of real life or anxiety.
She disgusts me, truly disgusts me. I hope she really does get what’s coming oneday, she is making a mockery of people like myself and others who have seriously struggled to the point of wanting to give up. The way she brandishes her mental health around, she is a bleeping joke.
And by blocking and removing comments for genuine questions regarding it, says it all.

Yes Aimee I hate you.
I dislike her too, and you’re right she is making a mockery. My anxiety can get really bad and throw me into a depressive episode but I wouldn’t call it crippling. And believe me my anxiety is worse than that liars. She’s an attention seeking witch.FACT.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does her mother look like Shirley from eastenders for with that cap on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does her mother look like Shirley from eastenders for with that cap on 🤣
I can’t unsee it. 😭😂

What’s even funnier is I said a while back Aimee looks like the goblin king from the labyrinth, and Shirley is a dead ringer for him as well. 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.