Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amiee is such a drama queen! 99% off ppl have anxiety she just wants the attention of her minions she feeds of it , pretty sad to see.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
You couldn’t write this tit. Tattlers discuss how she can manage London anxiety free yesterday and suddenly there’s a post about anxiety at London. Pfft. Crippling anxiety. The only thing crippling her is all the lies hidden in her birds nest hair!

Amiee is such a drama queen! 99% off ppl have anxiety she just wants the attention of her minions she feeds of it , pretty sad to see.
Everybody has anxiety it’s a normal feeling. Not everyone has crippling anxiety and Aimee certainly doesn’t. She’s an hole - full of tit and almost definitely stinks.

Reactions: 8
She's just a liar in every way. I used to give her the benefit of the doubt but the more I see of her, the more I'm convinced that she just plays the mental health card when she needs to manipulate someone or a situation

Aimee our ‘real life’ Mum crippled with anxiety today so going to talk to strangers while painting her face for 3 hours.

this morning so far (it’s 10.20) I have got kids up, breakfast, faces washed teeth brushed, uniform/clothes on, oldest to school, home youngest playing playdoh while I do breakfastdishes, washing load in and then hung up, playdoh cleared up, floor hoovered quickly, dinner In slow cooker. Ready to go take littlest to soft play followed by food shopping. I brushed my hair and teeth…..no slap on no millions of products. Why? Cos I’d rather my kids were clean and Presentable, I’d rather keep on top of my house work and have my dinner prepared. This is what we do as Mums!!!!No send your child to school like a scruff, no doubt dad taking her while you make TikTok’s then go live. No wonder the house is in the state it is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's just a liar in every way. I used to give her the benefit of the doubt but the more I see of her, the more I'm convinced that she just plays the mental health card when she needs to manipulate someone or a situation
100% she throws it out to her advantage. I don’t think she actually knows what anxiety or depression is.
Self love and self care might help won’t cure it tho.

Reactions: 3
11.10 and she’s only just finished her live - cos she “has soooooo much to do “ - not that much you can spend 2+ hours on live slapping muck on ya face though!! Laughable isn’t it? She needs to join the real world!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I thought when was she going to bring up the anxiety regarding going to london! But hey Ho she will be going! It won’t bloody stop her!!! Shes just one moaning arse witch and a billy bullshitter!!!
Can't stomach that moaning today.....she is a joke😡

I did too....for a long time and then just started to realise what she is ...a liar,attention seeker and full on drama queen 😡

Reactions: 4
Has anybody else noticed how long her Flash speed mop has been leaning in the same position against the kitchen wall?
It's been weeks now!
We know she reads here so stand by for it to be moved in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Has anybody else noticed how long her Flash speed mop has been leaning in the same position against the kitchen wall?
It's been weeks now!
We know she reads here so stand by for it to be moved in 3... 2... 1...
I’ve actually just spat my coffee out 😂😂😂

• Haha
I had the most crippling anxiety, to the point that I had a crisis team, I was almost committed. It destroyed my life for a few years, I couldn’t even eat, I couldn’t shower on my own couldnt sleep couldn’t function at all, I lost 5 stone, I would constantly vomit, my then husband would have to have to drop me and my son off on the way to work, to my mums everyday, and she would look after me and take my son to and from school because I couldn’t function on my own. I did get help and medication and I worked through it, it was a hard battle. Yes I still have anxiety but it is manageable and I live a good life now. And I’m doing well.
So when I see her say crippling anxiety, duck duck duck off Aimee, you have no bleeping idea, you may be anxious you may even have moderate anxiety. But crippled with it? No bleeping way could I do even a fraction of what you do.
You are scum. You are just lazy and spoiled.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I had the most crippling anxiety, to the point that I had a crisis team, I was almost committed. It destroyed my life for a few years, I couldn’t even eat, I couldn’t shower on my own couldnt sleep couldn’t function at all, I lost 5 stone, I would constantly vomit, my then husband would have to have to drop me and my son off on the way to work, to my mums everyday, and she would look after me and take my son to and from school because I couldn’t function on my own. I did get help and medication and I worked through it, it was a hard battle. Yes I still have anxiety but it is manageable and I live a good life now. And I’m doing well.
So when I see her say crippling anxiety, duck duck duck off Aimee, you have no bleeping idea, you may be anxious you may even have moderate anxiety. But crippled with it? No bleeping way could I do even a fraction of what you do.
You are scum. You are just lazy and spoiled.
Take note aimee!!@!! Stop lying and attention seeking...you're a joke and pure insult to those who do and have suffered on a daily basis....you are pathetic😡
So glad you're doing ok now💖💖

Reactions: 6
Take note aimee!!@!! Stop lying and attention seeking...you're a joke and pure insult to those who do and have suffered on a daily basis....you are pathetic😡
So glad you're doing ok now💖💖
I’m ok thank you 😊 I will never be 💯 but I function well, and have my own business, and I have friends and family, and a fiancé. Some days are hard, but mostly I’m pretty good ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So between yesterday and today how many hours has she been sat live never mind filming and editing her fair video???...and we are the tits that have no life, aye ok! 😜 🤣🤣

Aimee our ‘real life’ Mum crippled with anxiety today so going to talk to strangers while painting her face for 3 hours.

this morning so far (it’s 10.20) I have got kids up, breakfast, faces washed teeth brushed, uniform/clothes on, oldest to school, home youngest playing playdoh while I do breakfastdishes, washing load in and then hung up, playdoh cleared up, floor hoovered quickly, dinner In slow cooker. Ready to go take littlest to soft play followed by food shopping. I brushed my hair and teeth…..no slap on no millions of products. Why? Cos I’d rather my kids were clean and Presentable, I’d rather keep on top of my house work and have my dinner prepared. This is what we do as Mums!!!!No send your child to school like a scruff, no doubt dad taking her while you make TikTok’s then go live. No wonder the house is in the state it is!!!
I still like to get my make up on and look nice cos it motivates me but I spend 10- 15 minutes on my make up 5 on my hair etc. Shes laughable nobody spends as long as she does getting ready to do eff all. She’s so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got block for asking if she knew the difference between crippling anxiety and moderate anxiety she’s pathetic

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I got block for asking if she knew the difference between crippling anxiety and moderate anxiety she’s pathetic
That’s because she doesn’t.
She doesn’t have the capacity to have an intelligent conversation

Reactions: 10
She's a horror😡😡😡

F*ck off you stupid woman who wants to watch you scoff beans on toast.??
She's boiled.my piss today😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That’s because she doesn’t.
She doesn’t have the capacity to have an intelligent conversation
I have moderated anxiety .. I know that not as bad as some peoples … it was a genuine question and got block for asking it? Obviously doesn’t know the difference

What is with her mother cap 🤔🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
She’s a joke. Crippling anxiety whilst laughing and doing her make up to strangers. I dislike her she’s such a see you next Tuesday

I don’t normally have a lunch this big… beans on toast. ? Wtf she’s so annoying I could scream

Mmm mmhmmm. Nodding. It’s beans on bleeping toast you nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.