Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
I disagree that social services is too far. Her child is putting her self to bed when she’s poorly and Aimee’s not noticing until she’s already asleep. It’s not a one off we see all the time she’s ignoring harper for tik Tok. The fact of the matter is she missed her going to bed because she’s ignoring and neglecting her child.

There was also something very insincere about her story of Harper getting herself dressed and saying it’s the ‘old switcharoo’ something about that story disturbed me. It didn’t ring true. There’s some covering up and guilt going on for the fact that she’s neglecting her. She’s horrible.

Reactions: 13

smellrose

VIP Member
Her latest video she’s saying that ‘all we’re doing is helping her create more content” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Got nothing else to post about then has she 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Why is she moaning about the hotel? Very telling though, when her mum said ive got two kids here being sick.

• Haha

thequietone

Chatty Member
Aimee, you don’t spend so much time with Harper at all, stop lying. She’s at school all day and when she’s home she’s stuck on her iPad or in her bedroom while you eat your tea on TikTok. You’re trying to convince yourself you’re a good mum. You aren’t. You’re shit. The evidence is there. Your child took herself off to bed poorly cos mummy was too busy being a shitty influencer to even notice.

Your content is made up purely from whingy about tattle, showing us shopping hauls (how food shopping is a haul baffles me) and you either eating (mmmmm mmmm mmmm) or slapping make up on for no reason. You have nothing to offer. I’d be ashamed if I was contributing so little to the world. Predatory MLM boss babe, scruffy tramp with a dirty house, neglectful parent and self obsessed wannabe influencer. But yeah, I’m so jealous 🙄

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
So...this morning bad headache,bordering on migraine.....fuck off!!!
Her cure for anxiety is bananas, and her cure for " migraine" is doughnuts"....every time I see her I think i can't despise her more...then she manages to.top it!!!
When I have " migraine " I can't look at or speak to anyone...let alone do a pissing tik tok.....piss off you absolute fake 😡😡

• Angry

hereforthecapri

This single mama #4

Doesn’t know a hard days labour,
Now picking on her neighbour.
Harpers dirty, neglected and puts herself to bed,
Aimee wtf goes through your selfish, lazy, matted, hairy head??

• Heart
  • Haha

hereforthecapri

Aimee our ‘real life’ Mum crippled with anxiety today so going to talk to strangers while painting her face for 3 hours.

this morning so far (it’s 10.20) I have got kids up, breakfast, faces washed teeth brushed, uniform/clothes on, oldest to school, home youngest playing playdoh while I do breakfastdishes, washing load in and then hung up, playdoh cleared up, floor hoovered quickly, dinner In slow cooker. Ready to go take littlest to soft play followed by food shopping. I brushed my hair and teeth…..no slap on no millions of products. Why? Cos I’d rather my kids were clean and Presentable, I’d rather keep on top of my house work and have my dinner prepared. This is what we do as Mums!!!!No send your child to school like a scruff, no doubt dad taking her while you make TikTok’s then go live. No wonder the house is in the state it is!!!

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
The latest post about her new neighbour. How bloody passive aggressive. You can tell what kind of a person she is from that video alone
What a little cunt she is!

Btw, is her Mother's hat glued on or is it one of those wigs with the hat attached?

The cunt is never seen without it on her head! What the fuck is that about? 🤪

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Seriously 🤣🤣🤣 she looks awful.
The mismatched bright colours just makes me think of ‘wizadora we adore her doing thing in her very special way 🎶

Anyone remember that? She wore loads of colours I can’t explain it but Aimee screams children tv presenter with her outfits.

That outfit what is it though. I like being comfy for travelling but go for normal colours what the hell. She said aunt flow was gonna be in town and she’s going to risk lilac bottoms? No id be in all black just in case. Then again I do have anxiety and I don’t use bananas so…

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's disgusting. If she doesn't want the comments don't put your shitty life online. I am sick of this shit mum syndrome that's so fashionable at the moment on tiktok. No one is perfect, we all have bad days but people need to stop trying to normalise acting like a cunt towards your child and putting yourself first all the time. If you opened your legs willfully and decided to get pregnant, then you have a duty to care for that child until they don't need you anymore

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She was never this annoying in the beginning.
A few extra followers and selling some Tiktok shit has obviously gone to her head.
I could see what was going on I had her sussed within a week of watching her....that's why I started the Tattle thread 😉

That said I didn't mind her all that much to begin with, but lately she's just an insufferable dickhead full stop

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’m catching up again as I’ve been away all weekend and unlike Aimee, I’ve barely touched my phone

Her and her mum look like they get dressed using the lost property box. What an absolute mess 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice how in the tik Tok with Harper she made a point of saying she was in bed with her last night reading a story? Blatant reply to tattlers saying she should be reading her a book/ tucking her in. Lol.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a selfish twat..uses elemis to remove her makeup, but can't wash off her kid's facepaint. Bloody hell that must be so uncomfortable to sleep in

• Angry

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Has anybody else noticed how long her Flash speed mop has been leaning in the same position against the kitchen wall?
It's been weeks now!
We know she reads here so stand by for it to be moved in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha
  • Sick

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’ve never known someone with as many followers she has to constantly go on about trolling. They mention it here and there and reply to the odd comment but that’s it. Trolling as she calls it makes up for 95% of her ‘content’, if you remove all the videos regarding trolling she’s left with almost nothing.

Also can’t understand why any company would want to work with a moaning faced cow like her

• Heart