Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee in response to the London trip / anxiety comments .. we all need educating apparently .
Why didn’t mention that yesterday or even address it? Hmm she craves attention of her minions

Reactions: 4
I’ve heard it all now… she even suffers paralysis whilst having a panic attack 🙈

Reactions: 6
I once had a panic attack that bad, it took my speech for months
I was on medication to help relax my vocal cords and had to have Speech therapy
Even now when I’m over tired or stressed my throat plays up and I start stuttering.
My anxiety can be that bad some days, I think it would be easier if I wasn’t here anymore.

She can kiss my Lilly white arse.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh Aimee you don’t have crippling anxiety. You do have issues though and the need to be right and argue with strangers online constantly.

You can quantify anxiety there’s different levels of anxiety, so that’s bollocks straight away. And if you have any it’s mild hence why you love arguing with people and creating drama in your life. People with anxiety tend to avoid extra unneeded stress…

I once had a panic attack that bad, it took my speech for months
I was on medication to help relax my vocal cords and had to have Speech therapy
Even now when I’m over tired or stressed my throat plays up and I start stuttering.
My anxiety can be that bad some days, I think it would be easier if I wasn’t here anymore.

She can kiss my Lilly white arse.
Bless you! I have had anxiety so bad that I couldn’t formulate words or move my mouth properly I have thought I was having a stroke on several occasions.
We don’t need educating Aimee you need to stop googling ‘crippling anxiety symptoms’ in order to win.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine being her dads other half and being woken up every other night with his adult daughter calling him saying she’s having a panic attack. I don’t believe she does but just imagine 😳

Reactions: 6
Also nobody is watching you eat beans next to toast and suddenly full of healthy appetite. If watching food is making you hungry then you’re probably just hungry.
That’s like saying when you have a sickness bug just watch someone eating and you will want to eat. No it doesn’t work like that.
I don’t lose my appetite generally with anxiety but I have lost it during periods of grief etc and no looking at food is going to help.

At her patronising best i see. Supposedly know it all annoying bleep of a person!

Who the duck does she think she's talking to!? bleep of the highest order!

Oh Aimee you don’t have crippling anxiety. You do have issues though and the need to be right and argue with strangers online constantly.

You can quantify anxiety there’s different levels of anxiety, so that’s bollocks straight away. And if you have any it’s mild hence why you love arguing with people and creating drama in your life. People with anxiety tend to avoid extra unneeded stress…

Bless you! I have had anxiety so bad that I couldn’t formulate words or move my mouth properly I have thought I was having a stroke on several occasions.
We don’t need educating Aimee you need to stop googling ‘crippling anxiety symptoms’ in order to win.
I try to avoid all stress. I deffo wouldn’t put myself out there to attract attention.
I like to blend in, not stand out.

I was hospitalised the once as they thought it was a stroke.
she really doesn’t get it.

• Heart
I try to avoid all stress. I deffo wouldn’t put myself out there to attract attention.
I like to blend in, not stand out.

I was hospitalised the once as they thought it was a stroke.
she really doesn’t get it.
I am sorry you went through that I know how terrifying it is. And the nature of the beast is after that sort of episode you have more and more because you’re then scared it will happen again. Horrible x

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard it all - on top of her post-partum psychosis, OCD, psychiatrist diagnosed anxiety, and hallucinations, she is now occasionally paralyzed. You absolutely couldn’t write it at this point.

Reactions: 15
Imagine being her dads other half and being woken up every other night with his adult daughter calling him saying she’s having a panic attack. I don’t believe she does but just imagine 😳
why doesn’t she ring her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve heard it all - on top of her post-partum psychosis, OCD, psychiatrist diagnosed anxiety, and hallucinations, she is now occasionally paralyzed. You absolutely couldn’t write it at this point.
You forgot ptsd and narcissistic abuse.

Reactions: 3
She's that much of a jealous bleeping nut job I bet she's tried to come between her father's relationship with her step-mother-to-be

I can honestly imagine it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.