Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thequietone

Chatty Member
Ok, this will get me some hate BUT the kid is irritating! It’s not her fault, Aimee has turned her into a babyish brat and she’s so precocious! Acting up for the camera already. It’s quite scary! She’s more like a 4-5 year old in her speech etc…

Drinking Fanta for breakfast…really Aimee 🙄 nice parenting! No wonder her teeth are ruined.

Reactions: 15

Popsicled

VIP Member
Looks like her mother works as much as the daughter - wtf is she doing wandering around the house looking like she’s some sort of Village People reject looking for a pen n paper to do “some admin before I leave” - both as bat shit crazy as each other!
old Aimes making a point of the pen n paper being “on my office desk” - office my arse, you’ve plinked a table in the middle of your living room !
Cuckoo the pair of them 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15

hereforthecapri

The latest post about her new neighbour. How bloody passive aggressive. You can tell what kind of a person she is from that video alone

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Lassie21

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy watching Aimee but to be honest she is a prime example of how a following on TT can go to someone's head.

We have no life because we see bits of her live but she is so busy she sits for hours on live talking about here??

She is now full of her self importance and she actually talks down to people the way she speaks. I do believe she has a job and she is perfectly within her rights not to say what it is, but dont waffle on about how you work so hard everday and don't have time for this and that....and spend 5633 hours everyday putting slap on to go to the shops and to 'film content' 🙄.

Get a wee bit of advice on how to stop complaining constantly and appreciate what you do have from your lovely 'mutals' or 'besties' on there and give that a wee go!
You would also have more time to give your daughter's pj's a wee wash rather than putting her to bed in dirty ones! Just a thought!
Not jealous btw....just a happy busy working Mum who has been up a few hours already getting stuff done before i start my day not sitting infront of a mirror for 4 hours! 🤯

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I heard her say on live people that “troll” her over her “mental health” are uneducated. She then went on to say that she suffers with CRIPPLING ANXIETY every single day but in the next breath said she’s a lot better these days than she was. Wtf?! The only un educated person around here is Aimee. Anyone that questions her mental health is because they can see she takes the piss and plays the mental health card to her advantage. I’m sorry if I sound un educated but anyone with crippling anxiety surely can’t go into a busy town on a bank holiday? Surely a person with crippling anxiety doesn’t go to the dentist then jump on TikTok a millisecond after walking through their front door and tell TikTok all about it…laughing??!!
Fuck knows what else she came out with on the live I didn’t watch all of it. She was on before 7 and still on gone 9. Who put harper to bed and brushed her teeth? 😥 even if she was still up, that’s still a long time to be shoved out of sight while her mum talks absolute bull shit into her phone!
Uneducated? Hahaha her father paid a fortune for her own education and she's still a dumb fuck peddling juice plus, chatting shit on tiktok with no proper job. She wouldn't last 5 minutes on her own in the real world without her mummy and daddy.

She's nothing but a crafty, devious, self obsessed witch. Nothing more dangerous than a compulsive liar who believes their own bullshit

She's a terrible shit excuse for a mother and a conceited arsehole. That's why she gets "negative" comments. People who lie about mental health problems are lower than a snakes belly.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's obsessed with Tattle or she's my biggest fan going by Aimee logic 👍🤣

Yes we don't have to watch you...but you don't have to read here either 😉

• Haha

kennedy7

God you just knew she was going to post some bloody drama. Definitely a bug don’t believe she’s had travel sickness non stop for two bloody hours and Harper too. Probably filled herself up on too many bananas 🍌😂😂😂😂
Mums got the stupid hat on again perhaps Aimee or harper can borrow it if they feel sick again

• Haha

Motherofgod

VIP Member
She thinks the police will do anything , she's wrong , there was a woman and her mother in southport that were vile they used to go on people's social media steal pics of babies/ children that had sadly passed away then send the parents said pics saying the children were ugly, deserved to die etc , they used to advertise stuff for sale then when the buyers turned up to collect they'd either deny the sale or stand at the window laughing , they targeted my sister who has a special needs daughter messaged her saying "ewww look at your m**g daughter" they also stole my sons Facebook and posed as him on comments about a murder that happened here a few years ago saying the victim deserved to be murdered etc , my son was so traumatised that people might think it was him I ended up phoning the police and the response I got was " be the better person and block them" !!! So Aimee if you think that you can go to the police over people only saying the truth on here because you don't like it and that they will somehow have tattle closed down then you're in for a shock they'll probably just laugh at you 🤔....sorry for the long essay but she just beggars belief!!

ETA these 2 were known to the police they'd had many incidents against them reported but police did nothing so ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Aimee, grow the fuck up for once and take responsibility for YOURSELF stop leaning on everyone around you, you are nearly 40!
I cannot fathom the fact she is 37! She talks and acts like a 20 year old who hasn't quite got to grips with adult life yet. At her age, I had young 2 kids, a mortgage, 2 cats and a dog, was skint as fuck but was loving life and enjoying being a mum. She just moans constantly.
As for her "crippling" anxiety, I suspect she is like a lot of folk and maybe gets a bit nervy in new situations or when she has to do anything outside her comfort zone but she is so bloody spoiled she sees this as "crippling". At one time I may have listened to what she said and felt a bit sorry for her, but after reading on here about other folks experiences with genuine anxiety, it puts into perspective what a bloody drama queen and liar she actually is.... You guys on here have educated me far more on what true anxiety actually is than her and her condescending rubbish when she can't face going to fucking tesco 🙄

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
How can you leave face paint on a kids face for two days yet she spends hours on her own ugly mug! That’s just awful!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Popsicled

VIP Member
And the lazy bint stays in bed filming herself while her mother is up an dressed (I hope) raking the streets looking for a costa and the “baby” is as per plugged into her headphones and tablet.
Surely you’ve gone down to London for a few days then you’d be up and raring to go to make the most of your time - not lazy arsing in bed waiting for coffee!!

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Just caught her tik Tok this morning. First of all I don’t wanna know about her doing her thing on the toilet 🤢. Second of all, am I just ultra strict or something if my 7 year old was saying she was going to pee herself and didn’t want to use the downstairs bathroom id tell her off.
She babies her so much, I would definitely be saying to my 7 year old I’m on the toilet go downstairs and stop being silly now before you wet yourself.
Harpers nearly 8 tell her to go downstairs.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I have my opinions on Amiee, and each to their own.... but I think commenting on a child who has no say really on being on SM or what it actually means doesn't really help change peoples opinion of this site.

This is freedom of speech about TT people not really their children. Im not getting at anyone, i know loads of people and threads do but I'm just saying its a bit unfair when the child has no say on SM really.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is just mine xx
Well this is the problem with influencers who use their kids for freebies, content and sympathy, people will and do have opinions on what is shown. Aimee has chosen to call herself "this single mama" so if that's not drawing attention to her child I don't know what is, seeing as she's her only child. She also airs all of her daughters affairs online too, including speaking about her father. She moans about her behaviour so you can't really get away from having an opinion on Harper thanks to Aimee herself

nnnnnicki

So I am new to tiktok shops and didn’t really understand why people are buying stuff through her when a) she is the way she is and b) doesn’t explain the products.
Last night I watched a girl do a demo of how she applies a molly mae fake tan. I was mesmerised by it and could have actually purchased there and then (I still might but wanted to do some research and mollymae isn’t a brand I would usually buy as I’m old 😂) that girl deserves commission on selling bottles of tan (I work in sales, not an MLM 🤪)
My point is - Aimee you literally offer nothing to your followers; I’m embarrassed for you when I see one of your fans ask a question on MH or say they had a bad day and you ignore it. You aren’t a nice person; you are a bully and I hope your following realise soon. Quite frankly it’s embarrassing to watch.

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
what’s this haha? Is she pretending she’s mates with big wigs again.

Also the fed is best comment isn’t that was midwives say about newborn babies 😂😂😂
Yeah they’re talking about newborn babies being fed breast milk or formula ,not 40 year old Aimee necking McFlurrys

That could really take off ....nhs will be contacting her next for her experience of banana therapy....what the actual fuck?😱🥺
Fuck it I’m binning my meds and off too Lidl for some bananas .Or do they need to be M&S ?

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s a lazy spoiled fucker. Who has never grafted or had to do anything for herself, it’s all done for her. She doesn’t live in the real world. What is she going to do when her parents are no longer around?
When I have a migraine I’m in bed on a dark room, trying my to vomit. Not stuffing my face with donuts and coffee, but then I forgot, she’s the banana makes the anxiety go away girl 🙄

nnnnnicki

Aimee, hi. The way things are carrying on (through all fault of your own) I can see parody accounts of you being created on tiktok calling you out for the appalling person you are. I suggest you either start offering your loyal followers something or turn your account into an actual single mum account where you admit you need to work on yourself and relationship with your daughter and progress from there because all I see at the moment is a selfish 37 year old attention seeking liar doing quite a bit of damage.

• Heart

SingingMonkeyTunes

I call bullshit on the neighbour story.

Falling out with your neighbours is horrendous, and I mean horrendous. That will give her some real anxiety if it happens.

But posting a video about a neighbour without even meeting them after 10 years is frankly ridiculous. Apparently people in real life watch her tiktoks so it won't take long before it reaches the neighbour. Imagine the kick off when she sees it (if she in fact lives next door). Aimee clearly feels untouchable and it won't be long until it comes crashing down.

• Heart