Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she hasn't bought a huggy wuggy? Does she let her child watch it? Admittedly I hadn't realised what it was at first until I saw things about it then listened closer and banned my kids from it

Reactions: 5
Please tell me she hasn't bought a huggy wuggy? Does she let her child watch it? Admittedly I hadn't realised what it was at first until I saw things about it then listened closer and banned my kids from it
It’s apparently kissy wissy the pink version but she commented and said yes she’s fully aware of huggy wuggy. No wonder Harper doesn’t like doing downstairs to the loo or follows her mum to the bathroom or can’t get to sleep I wouldn’t have my child watch anything like that now I know

Reactions: 4
Let's face it she hasn't got a bleeping clue what her daughter is looking at while she's sat on tiktok for hours, knocking back the booze, slapping on the slap and eyefucking herself. Nor does she care

Reactions: 16
It’s apparently kissy wissy the pink version but she commented and said yes she’s fully aware of huggy wuggy. No wonder Harper doesn’t like doing downstairs to the loo or follows her mum to the bathroom or can’t get to sleep I wouldn’t have my child watch anything like that now I know
Me neither I was utterly shocked at what it had been saying my kids hadn't actually noticed they just saw this blue thing and was drawn in but I explained why it was bad and they never watched again. That pink one is all part of the same thing so its just as bad. Harper could be on absolutely anything aimee won't know at all because tik tok is far more important than her child's safety.

Reactions: 9
That teddy that Harpers got she does realise that was all over social media and tv because that cat tells children to take their last breath

My bad she’s fully aware of wuggy wuggy WTF
Of course Aimee never said the N word to Harper (no)
I was quite shocked at seeing that teddy.
My daughter is scared of it, I’d never dream of buying her one!
Amiee is so deluded.

Ahhh!! All is ok cus it’s the pink version and Princess Amiee knows 😂🙄

You just know she’s going to do a wholllleeeeee Tiktok video now on us on that bullshit website calling her out about that fkn ugly ass Teddy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard of huffy wuggy but I can almost guarantee Aimee doesn’t no what it is either, she’s just saying she does in the comments so that she doesn’t get called out for kit supervising what her daughter watches.

Aren't ADs meant to be clearly labelled ads, why does this sneak put AD right at the end of her caption so you have to click see more to see it?

Reactions: 5
I also have not heard of a huggy wuggy! Glad it’s just not me 😂
It's not meant for kids. It was originally a horror game. Somehow it's made it into the world of children. I'm not 100% but I think there's an element of suicide to it? My son is 3 and doesn't have an ipad but I know there was a big stink about it and a lot of warnings going out concerning children around Harper's age

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's not meant for kids. It was originally a horror game. Somehow it's made it into the world of children. I'm not 100% but I think there's an element of suicide to it? My son is 3 and doesn't have an ipad but I know there was a big stink about it and a lot of warnings going out concerning children around Harper's age
That sounds a bit like that weird momo ( was it this?) that was going around a couple of years ago on social media. I won’t post the photo as it gives me the creeps.

eta - just googled the huggy wuggy. It’s not the cutest looking toy. Why would she want that!? 🤔

That sounds a bit like that weird momo ( was it this?) that was going around a couple of years ago on social media. I won’t post the photo as it gives me the creeps.

eta - just googled the huggy wuggy. It’s not the cutest looking toy. Why would she want that!? 🤔
Yep that's exactly what it is like, something to do with dangerous challenges 🥴 it's got teeth like razors, it's a killer bear 🙈 my son would probably like the toy because he loves Halloween, nothing seems to scare him 😄 but no way would I buy him one!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.