Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Why am I not getting notifications for this thread anymore?! Aimee if you manifested that I swear to fuck...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Walnutss

VIP Member
We manifested a new thread
Congrats to @DrinkGinSaveWater

Edited to fit*

To celebrate we are having a jammie day borrowed ones only please, flowery ones stinking of tan preferable! Get your self care lists wrote, covering yourself in pish seems to be the thing at the Kilgour household

Sorry we cant have any chocolate at our day girls callies stolen it all the sugar monster lives on. Coke!!!? Never!! family size galaxy? Theres yer dinner hen❤

Ok where do I start. Aimee tried to put her kids on a screen ban sometimes watching her stories I wish I was the one on a ban.

We got a IGTV....So how we do? arbonne sent her a cease and desist

R.I.P to the ketones, we speculated why. Skint? Meds? Preggo? (Please fuck no) let's just pray it's the usual lazy bastard behaviour but u can still use her code.

She made a cheesecake! Did we see it? Nope neither did her maw

Its lockdown so it's hard to make content I get it but hey games in the garden would be fun. Oh wait u forgot Aimee had a garden? So did she so she broke lockdown rules to travel to a park with a pretty waterfall. For the gram guys.

What's worse than one lazy maw. Two lazy maws. They're mullttiippllyyingg.
Aimee and DD giving it i will never let you down greasy hair, shite lipliner and big belly hanging oot till the the end.

Special mention as ever to the cupboard c**t who never seems to be coming home there as literally no mention of him I dont know if he has the right idea or not.

Now every shut your eyes make a wish!
Did it come true? No? Aimee what went wrong? Did we not have a grilling off a pharmacist or a fake convo with a florist? If we are making wishes I would have wished for Ella Reid instead

Please please please let the kids go back nikkie PIG-AZAZUS depends on you

It's a hell of a life, quite literally

Now if none of you get the Rita Ora song references, I'll stage a pishy protest

Mod edit: title is too crude sorry,!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Ardnocklife

Aimee back at it with being super organised 👍 Those poor dogs 😭 She’s not as forgetful when it’s her getting a wee pamper is she 🙃 I bet she’s always unapologetic whenever she’s late too, and making up a million excuses 🙄 “sorry I had a really important work meeting, Instagram is my job you see, yeah I had to finish a follow loop I am in and I don’t get paid if I don’t call at least 5 people a Tricia before 12pm”

She’s such a rocket 😭🤣 FYI Aimee, you can get cake tins on your weekly shop (not that you need anymore cheesecake for the love of god) So yeah the idea is that you do 1 big shop a week and believe it or not you can actually get the non essentials whilst you’re there 😱 Why are you still so bitter you got called out for taking your greetin faced wean to taste all the testers in Superdrug?

And as for referring to people as Tricias. I think it’s about time we start a movement to protect anyone called Tricia from Aimee trolling them. It’s appalling. If anyone called Tricia were to kill themselves because you keep using their name in a derogatory way it would be all your fault Aimee. Why can’t you just #bekind ???? #WITHTRICIAWESTAND

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
The whole 'mum life' thing is so insulting to me. I'm a mum. Ok mine are 19 and 23 now but it's not exclusive to these silly young women who make out they are so hard done to. We've done all that and are STILL going at it full throttle. Wait until hormones, exams, driving tests, uni applications, boy/girlfriend problems kick in. Where is the resilience? These women indulge their every gripe and groan and their followers pander to them as if they're the first women on earth to have a sleepless night. Get a fucking grip, knuckle down and start showing up as a decent human and parent. I'm in no mood for these lazy, spoiled little girls today.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
So is AD saying she doesn't have anyone closer than DD in Troon to look after her child? That speaks volumes to me. Thousands of followers and not one real, close friend or relative. Poor Abbie. See what being a wee cow gets you?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ardnocklife

So AD is vehemently insisting that DD is her childcare bubble. Fair enough, I mean I wouldn’t let her look after my pet rock but whatever. But what about the balloon post the other day when you have a huge bump and you’ve had a MUA do your makeup. You belittled 2 people who commented on that post, even took to your stories to take the piss out of them. You said that because you’re a PRO you planned and had those photos taken ages ago. Okayyyy 🤔. But the balloons are still fully inflated for your weans play date? I’m confused. So there’s only really 2 explanations really isn’t there... 1) You’re lying or 2) You’re fucking lying 🤷‍♀️🤣

What an absolute tramp you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Trey93

It’s unbelievable how she continues to justify her midday baths and constant box sets to herself that ‘all mums deserve me time’, I’ve never seen a mum have as much me time as her.

I have three kids too and have hardly wiped my arse in peace since 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looooooong time lurker (same as many others I believe 👀) first time poster!! Just wanted to finally put my bit in, surely these women don’t read here? I mean I know they probs absolutely do BUT what baffles me about that is if they do are they not mortified? Are they not embarrassed and devastated about how they have portrayed themselves as parents and human beings? They are quick to post 100000 stories and a grid post in their pants when a comment is made on their weight or appearance or someone has called them out on breaking Covid rules but they aren’t so quick to defend themselves over their parenting? I mean correct me if I’m wrong but as a mother myself, I would be utterly horrified and heart broke if someone thought I was a bad mum!! Couldn’t give too shits if someone had something to say about my looks or fat gut but if they were to call me a bad mum, different story altogether!! I just don’t get why these women aren’t trying to do everything in their power to not only BE good mums but make sure they are coming across that way as well 😕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure the definition of middle class is a group of well-educated professionals. People like doctors, lawyers etc. You can have a bit of money and live in a nice house but you’re still working class.
The class system is a load of shit anyways.
Plus, you’d never hear a middle class person describe themselves as that. 😂

Hiya AD hen 😘 I’ve got so many questions for you! Why are you so angry? Why do you lie so much?Are you okay? Were the free balloons worth it? 🎣🤣🤣

Honestly, she must be pure raging that the general consensus here is that SM outshines her and the other waste of space. Absolute bottom of the pile 🤣
I wonder this too.......why so angry all the time babes?

Anyone remember AD’s last meltdown when she had been on here and was so self involved that she went onto her stories to rant about things people said about her, but they were actually about Aimee? She loves to post things to her stories it in a way to make herself look like a victim. Someone mentioned companies / tax man on here and she’s on Instagram making out people are trying to stalk her. This is a woman who contacts the daily record to have her story about her kidney stones in the paper.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
Can we please stop drawing attention to AD in here, it’s bad enough she clearly reads this thread constantly in a desperate attempt to look for “content”.

• Haha

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
They might as well just say “do as I say, not as I do”

“Be yourself! Keeping it real”
= face tuned to fuck pictures.

“Be kind”
= I will be too, unless I don’t agree with you because then you’re a cunt.

“Check this fellow cretins page out”
= follow her too immediately or you’re on the not getting on list.

“Support small businesses”
= so that I don’t have to

“X,y,z kindly dropped some dressed up lunchables off”
= it’s gifted but I CBA declaring it

“I feel so energised after this fizz stick”
= buy 20 and sell your soul

“I just don’t have time to get through all the DMs”
= DM me huns

• Haha
  • Heart

Youalrighthun

OMG that live 😂 i’ve had enough but got as far as there reasons for why they are SOOO similar!
1. Their daughters birthdays is the same date
2. Kelsey’s daughter is called Teal and Teal is Aimee’s favourite colour 😳😳😳

it sounded like a conversation my 6 year old would have with a new friend she meets at the pool on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lookout12

Long time reader of this thread but have never commented . I created a new account to comment incase AD looked through other posts of mine on other threads as she seems very obsessed with tattle . I don’t understand why ? She’s putting herself in the public eye and in doing so has to expect people will talk.
Aimee - I think she comes across chaotic and preachy but following this thread and knowing both AD and AW personally I think she should steer well clear of them both . I used to enjoy following social mama as I have a little girl the same age as hers and I found it quite endearing seeing the little one doing the same things as my girl was doing ( apart from scoffing all the chocolate )Aimee is a sheltered girl who is quite innocent from what I’ve seen and I don’t think she could handle the nastiness of those two . They are highly unsavoury characters. I really can’t go AW for a number of reasons - she likes to stir the pot and always has to fight or argue with someone. She made my life difficult for a long time and I must admit as sad as this is , it does get to me when people say she’s so lovely and inspiring on her insta and she does all her preachy posts . I’m glad to have found people who see through her😘

• Heart

Doohla

Was Aimeeeee not premenstrual the other week ? She's blaming her anxiety on her hormones ? Cue another essential shop to superdrug.... fud 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Haha! You couldn't even make it up...she's deleted the comment about childcare bubbles and now posted a story saying just because a picture was posted today it doesn't mean it was taken today....hello A 👋 you cretinous individual

I take back anything positive I’ve said about her . That is disgusting ! “ fucking dafty “ . She is so threatening , total ned. I’ve seen too much of this from her now
She's just a wee ned. She can polish as much as she likes but the shite is still there for all to see.