Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee will be cracking out the box of cheesy pasta in an attempt to lure that wee dungeon duck out for a photo shoot for their valentines celebrations pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she ever came out and said why they sleep in separate beds? Is she in her bed just chatting on Instagram stories now? Weirdest day night ever, Shaun is just a prop lol

Reactions: 6
It's over 2 months since DD posted the underwear photos whining about her weight. I put on 5lbs over Christmas 😭 and I've since lost it and 2 more just through healthy eating and exercise. What is she doing to tackle this thing she's so miserable about? Eating brownies and breakfast rolls? Such a bad example to girls.

Reactions: 5
My husband would be thinking I had lost the plot if I set up a date night with the ring light and fake crazy laugh then posting it on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aimee will be cracking out the box of cheesy pasta in an attempt to lure that wee dungeon duck out for a photo shoot for their valentines celebrations pronto.
They will all have the valentines shoots 😂😂😂 if I asked my husband to take a selfie for valentines he would happily do it . However , if I asked him to set up a ring light and take photos throughout our dinner or stage a photo he would piss himself laughing and tell me to get help 😐. In the same breath if I filmed our kids swearing and put it on insta ( I never would ) he would ask me to take it down and I would do it . I cannot imagine him acting like their men . My two oldest never swore but I must admit my youngest has been caught saying naughty words a few times so I get it happens but I’ve never laughed or publicised it .

Reactions: 12
Was Aimeeeee not premenstrual the other week ? She's blaming her anxiety on her hormones ? Cue another essential shop to superdrug.... fud 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it fits in with the narrative she’s pushing . Publicly stating numberous times that they don’t sleep in the same bed but not addressing it like sge does everything else . Keeping him off the grid . Hmmmm could she be trying to paint a picture ?
Ah ok as in benefit fraud you mean? Like they're not actually together?

I meant maybe people will see it and think
Oh no what’s wrong ? Oh are you ok ? Because she does like a drama and a sob story
100% going to use it as content at some point. She slips it into stories without actually addressing it, just enough that it has people wondering. She did the same with the apparent alcoholism.
Reading her body language, and the way she is talking in the videos she posted discussing her AA ‘class’ and alcohol problem, she wasn’t being sincere at all. Whether intentional or subconscious, the kids were there as a distraction. Anyone with a problem as serious as she makes out, you would not be having an off the cuff discussion whilst you’re distracted by a baby and toddler jumping about and screaming.

Reactions: 8
100% going to use it as content at some point. She slips it into stories without actually addressing it, but just enough that it has people wondering. She did the same with the apparent alcoholism.
This was my thinking . There will be some big reveal or story 🙄😴 my moneys on couples counselling or something

Reactions: 3
I’ve always suspected benefit fraud with ddog - based in where her flat is and how easy it was for her to relocate!

Why would u ever go to all that trouble? Her mind must be so warped to even think all these things. Not as daft as she looks eh. U wonder what Shaun's family must really think

I’ve always suspected benefit fraud with ddog - based in where her flat is and how easy it was for her to relocate!
I think so too now that I've thought about it, screams out benefit fraud doesn't it

Reactions: 2
I'd love to give DDoG's face a proper scrubbing. It's so congested with not washing properly and layer upon layer of fake tan. Her poor diet really shows. Her nose is so clogged with blackheads. She actually repulses me. Always shoving food in her face and constant greasy looking hair. She looks like she smells bad. I think she's actually more of a slob than Aimee.
Her face is proper patchy, looks like she's actually suffering from a skin condition but it's probably just 20 layers of fake tan.

Romantic evening in front of the ring light and then off to separate beds for the night 😂 honestly she's been moaning about how tired and stressed she is, take a night off. Who can be arsed to apply fake tan, pose in a fire hazard dress and fanny about with a ring light. Just eat your dinner in your comfies , watch a movie and go to bed , that's what I'd be doing on a night off from the kids.

Reactions: 7
'Dungeon duck' 🤣 ffs! I love how many names we have for Kyle 'the boy under the stairs'

My husband would be thinking I had lost the plot if I set up a date night with the ring light and fake crazy laugh then posting it on Instagram
Mine would cancel date night.

Was Aimeeeee not premenstrual the other week ? She's blaming her anxiety on her hormones ? Cue another essential shop to superdrug.... fud 🙄
Yes!! She needs to go to the dr because according to her she's constantly hormonal...talks pish!

God, can't believe all the pages I've just caught up on and not even looked at Instagram yet 🤪

Nothing surprising in Aimee's stories again, yet another hormonal shopping trip. Her anxiety is coming from the shite she talks, she's anxious because she has no idea what lies she's telling. If she was as anxious about covid as she makes out, she'd stay indoors. I hope she remembered her sanitary towels.
As for DD...Jesus bleeping christ! She looks deranged in those photos, what is with the face she pulls? She actually gives me the fear 😨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my days I was thinking this too! 🤣

Don’t get me started on mama Murray and her bestie! I’ll only get myself into trouble! 😂😂😂 Her house is in the middle of a building site, on a busy noisy road. On land that was the site of a chemical plant that they aren’t allowed to grow fruit or vegetables on because of possibly chemicals! I wouldn’t be buying a home there.
Would love more on mummy Murray as she seems to slide under the radar and she really is a wrong un!!

Get uncomfortable where you live, pull in a poor young guy who doesn’t know your past, relocate to their local area as you are a pregnant lone parent, get a housing benefit property- hello, daly dose does of Genevieve, as you appear to be like to be known to your baked good recipients... hole!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Would love more on mummy Murray as she seems to slide under the radar and she really is a wrong un!!

Get uncomfortable where you live, pull in a poor young guy who doesn’t know your past, relocate to their local area as you are a pregnant lone parent, get a housing benefit property- hello, daly dose does of Genevieve, as you appear to be like to be known to your baked good recipients... hole!
Would love more on mumma.murray too she is another crackpot, full of her own importance and more drivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.