Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has been the subject of my group chat today. Trouble making witch !!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was sending texts making a fool of herself during her wine episode so this is why she’s playing the alcoholic card hard . Pathetic excuse for a human
Just what we all suspected, that there was more to the story than her simply having a wee binge drink.

Reactions: 6
she has been the subject of my group chat today. Trouble making witch !!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was sending texts making a fool of herself during her wine episode so this is why she’s playing the alcoholic card hard . Pathetic excuse for a human
Nothing worse than the fear ripping out of ye after a night out. Granted I’ve not really had that since my early twenties but it was a case of power through the day, don’t look at your phone and you’ll forget about it the next morning. Maybe DD realises she’s too old for childish drunk behaviour so her only way out of it is the alky card. I grew up with one of my parents being an alcoholic, it really is a serious illness and ruins peoples lives with very little in the way of help, the fact she makes a mockery of it and uses it to justify behaviour when she’s a bit embarrassed the morning after for a bit of sympathy really infuriates me

Reactions: 9
We need all the tea. It’s Saturday night, the kids are in bed and I’ve had to pretend I don’t mind the Rugby for the last 2 hours. I NEED THIS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aimée reading here and justifying her “me time” today, saying anyone who doesn’t have time for it is taking “mince meat” 😂😂😂 what a deluded cow, 95% of us work FULL TIME, we also get “me time” every evening when our kids are in bed so don’t need an hour in the middle the afternoon to lie in the bath 🤷🏻‍♀️ (not that we could anyway because, you know, working all day to earn an income and set a good example for our kids)
Came here to say exactly the same!!! Bet she has a list from here of everything she will be discussing/defending herself for!

Aimee.. Have you forgotten you shared so many of your daily baths while kids are being left to their own devices, as per usual?
Also... Some of us do deserve that time to ourselves, but you have all day to yourself as you hardly even make the food for the kids as thats your eldests job🙄
And finally... Yesterday on your stories you were saying 'kids have been washed, dressed, fed and played with' all that before lunch time Pinocchio? 😂 Liar, liar, pants on fire, but as always thanks for addressing our concerns🤮

• Haha
And now she wants to do a course? She has the attention span of a goldfish

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad she’s going to do a course in something useful. Can’t wait to here what shite she learns.
Sure her husband is delighted that she’s putting that time she now has to good use and learning about her inner child. I’m all for retraining but do something that will actually earn you money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she ever get tired of talking sh*t? I’m gonna do this, I’m gonna do that... we all know you’ll look into a course on “inner child” maybe do it for a day, 2 max and then patch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve always been looking to get into the inner child work myself...
the duck is she on about 🤣
If oor Aimee does and fully completes a course and then gets a job relative in that field in the next 2yrs, I will invest in her 2023 MLM scheme personally....

Btw, I totally understand exploring the inner child concept. But thought that would have been for those who perhaps never had an idyllic childhood and wanted to revisit the reasons behind that and to find some healing...
other than her estranged family, which she never explored until her dad died and left her money, she seems to have had a decent upbringing. I’m sure if she claims otherwise, she’ll be causing a lot of hurt to her family who have obviously spoiled her rotten her whole life.
She seems to be doing just fine playing hide and seek with her siblings though in terms of going back to childhood - more than her own weans get!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does she ever get tired of talking sh*t? I’m gonna do this, I’m gonna do that... we all know you’ll look into a course on “inner child” maybe do it for a day, 2 max and then patch it.
Remember when her pal coaching with Jill or whoever it was gifted her a course to help her “re-train her brain” and help with time management, gratitude, meditation etc and she did it for about 2 days then forgot about it 😂
If she can’t do a simple well planned course like that (which I would’ve actually been genuinely interested in hearing about but not via aimee) then there is no way that rocket is going to manage an actual course, she isn’t out of bed by 1 🙈

Also was I the only one who found it ironic she wants to do inner child work when she acts like a daft wee lassie playing houses with cupboard c**t 🙄😂

Reactions: 8
I’ll have some of whatever Aimee is on 🙋‍♀️

She’s absolutely off her rocker. I’m honestly not here to just watch her fail. It would genuinely please me if she sorted her tit out for the sake of her and her family. But seriously. She can’t go 3 full days without having a breakdown or wobble of some sorts. She is doing less than the bare minimum in terms of parenting and housework already. But here she is wanting to take an educational course in something she is vaguely interested in. Ummm okay hen 👀

I think she should stop doing stories as soon as a new idea pops in to her head. She jumps the gun with everything. It must be really quite embarrassing to quit so many things so often and advertise it to anyone who watches 🥴

She’s just a walking contradiction, tonight she is saying “I’ve felt pressure coming on and sharing everything with you like I normally do” the other week it was “guys i only share 7.5 mins of my day maximum”. I can’t wait to see how long the course lasts, I don’t even think she will get as far as enrolling never mind quitting. I’d love to see the messages of who is saying they love seeing Callie and what they are up to. I don’t want to hear my own kids screaming and squealing when they do, so I certainly don’t want to see and hear yours every story you put, especially the little brat! Someone said before that the only thing she is consistently good with is subtitles and I agree, makes it easy to just have a quick read rather that listen to that put on accent that goes right through you!

Reactions: 10
It’s unbelievable how she continues to justify her midday baths and constant box sets to herself that ‘all mums deserve me time’, I’ve never seen a mum have as much me time as her.

I have three kids too and have hardly wiped my arse in peace since 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe out of everything she does or has done, Vikings is the thing that's made her think she is "wasting her life" away.

Also, leaving three young kids to entertain themselves on a Saturday night whilst you pretend to be going to bed/sleep.....whaaaat?! I unfortunately dont have kids (yet) but I would imagine when I do, Saturdays would be for watching things as a family, getting the kids to bed (maybe slightly later than usual) then have time for ourselves. Wild.

You just know when the kids are older and doing their own thing on a Saturday, she will be pining for these days.

• Haha
Looooooong time lurker (same as many others I believe 👀) first time poster!! Just wanted to finally put my bit in, surely these women don’t read here? I mean I know they probs absolutely do BUT what baffles me about that is if they do are they not mortified? Are they not embarrassed and devastated about how they have portrayed themselves as parents and human beings? They are quick to post 100000 stories and a grid post in their pants when a comment is made on their weight or appearance or someone has called them out on breaking Covid rules but they aren’t so quick to defend themselves over their parenting? I mean correct me if I’m wrong but as a mother myself, I would be utterly horrified and heart broke if someone thought I was a bad mum!! Couldn’t give too shits if someone had something to say about my looks or fat gut but if they were to call me a bad mum, different story altogether!! I just don’t get why these women aren’t trying to do everything in their power to not only BE good mums but make sure they are coming across that way as well 😕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Enough with the bleeping balloons. We're banning straws because of the environmental impact, but I think Star and pals alone have increased the global temperature by 10° this past year with all the plastic balloon shite. This crap in my house would boil my piss! It's just JUNK.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Enough with the bleeping balloons. We're banning straws because of the environmental impact, but I think Star and pals alone have increased the global temperature by 10° this past year with all the plastic balloon shite. This crap in my house would boil my piss! It's just JUNK.
Junk is exactly what it is. Tacky bleeping crap! It’s so bad for the environment, such a waste of money and one of the least imaginative things possible. Just another easy earner for someone! I know kids like balloons for birthdays but if I was presented with 60 balloons on my birthday or valentines I would be mortified. The fact that you’re paying a small fortune for bags of air is amusing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also what grown ass adult woman needs a balloon with her bleeping name on it? My girl grew out of that when she was about 10. Grow the duck up, bloody womanchild.

Not to mention those balloons are deflated as duck, not really selling them to me hen 🤷‍♀️ But anyway, yeah, duck balloons... I’m hoping they will become old news soon, it’s insane how much people pay for them, and how bad they are for the environment.

DDoGs big fat saggy pendulous tits flapping about in her latest stories are not what you want to see on a Sunday morning 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.