Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Callie ruining everyone’s day out sledging then. Poor wee boys finally getting to do something other than sitting in playing computers and they need to go home because the princess threw a wobbly. Feel sorry for the boys but at least they have each other!

Reactions: 6
Nah but just the sight of him between those 2 car seats I get it's legal but god it looks uncomfortable. And then all the way home cos of that wee brat. I wouldn't have had that. She she take them out tomorrow alone without callie when kyle can watch her, feel so tit for those wee boys sometimes

Reactions: 5
DD is an absolute weirdo giving her kids horror props as toys, she also falls asleep watching horror films every night. No wonder that little girl is so bleeping evil looking! Away to take one for the team and watch the BBB both episodes 😂 husband is in bed with a migraine and my child is awake cause he had a danger nap at 4 after being in the snow all afternoon. So I'll be doing an amiee and getting my binge watch on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why am I not getting notifications for this thread anymore?! Aimee if you manifested that I swear to duck...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those poor boys, first Callie gets stuff at the shops and they don’t and then because she wants to go home they have to leave. Imagine if it was one of the boys asking to go home. Not a chance that would happen

Those poor boys, first Callie gets stuff at the shops and they don’t and then because she wants to go home they have to leave. Imagine if it was one of the boys asking to go home. Not a chance that would happen
Pretty sure Jackson wanted to go home last time and he had to stay

• Sad
Always wondered what happened to my granny’s curtains from 1997. DDOG’s upcycled them to wear with her #handpainted horror of a horror jacket. My hair’s full of static energy just looking at it.

• Haha
Of course kyle is the only healthy one in that house that drinks diluting juice hes not drinking fake fizz sticks kidding himself on.

Have u seen the price of that arbonne stuff
I watch the anti mlm stuff on youtube theres 2 channels which are really good shows u their private zoom calls what really goes on but the arbonne bag of powder is £77. The foundation Aimee used the other day is £46.. I mean u can get rodial for cheaper than that how dare they charge that for basically natural collection in a glass bottle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
no doubt they’ll spin a line that their product is different and special. And that’s why it’s that price. All MLMs seem to do that. When in actual fact it’s just so all the people in the up line get a cut of the products.

Of course kyle is the only healthy one in that house that drinks diluting juice hes not drinking fake fizz sticks kidding himself on.

Have u seen the price of that arbonne stuff
I watch the anti mlm stuff on youtube theres 2 channels which are really good shows u their private zoom calls what really goes on but the arbonne bag of powder is £77. The foundation Aimee used the other day is £46.. I mean u can get rodial for cheaper than that how dare they charge that for basically natural collection in a glass bottle 😂

Reactions: 4
I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and it was Arbonne the MUA used it was so tit I had to go and redo it before the meal! Can’t believe that’s the price of it!

I’m sorry but DD just casually using the F word when talking with her kid has tipped me over the edge this morning. I mean who talks like that to their toddler. Out of ear shot yes lol but in convo with your kid! That kid will just repeat it. Makes me mad. They won’t show that clip of her on the BBC! Rant over 🤣😂

I’m sorry but DD just casually using the F word when talking with her kid has tipped me over the edge this morning. I mean who talks like that to their toddler. Out of ear shot yes lol but in convo with your kid! That kid will just repeat it. Makes me mad. They won’t show that clip of her on the BBC! Rant over 🤣😂
She always swears in front of her kids and doesn’t mind the wee girl swearing at her either - bizarre!

• Wow
Skips, juice and hot dogs for a 6 month old?!?! She’s making a rod for her own back with that. Saying it’s a nightmare to get G to sit and eat? Well I wouldn’t want to sit and eat if I was dumped on the floor with a plate with you shoving a phone in my face. How about you all eat together at the table?

You know what tho when I met DD all those years ago if ud asked me if she would be this pure scummy maw swearing letting her wean swear feeding a baby that I would have said no. Was she an angel duck no! But the difference in her it's so sad shes meaner shes bloated shes nastier which duck how is that possible. But during the week she was ok, she was like a normal person I barely recognise her..do others feel the same?

I honestly can't even laugh at that, I don't think that's funny at all, those hot dogs aren't even good enough to feed an animal never mind a 6 month old baby 😔. No wonder they're not sleeping, poop explosions, bad behaviour, diet is shocking. That should honestly be reported I can't believe that. Doesn't cost much a bit of fruit/veg and a yoghurt etc. I can't believe my eyes x

• Sad
I’m quite a sweary person. But my kids absolutely do not and will not swear. It’s just think it comes across really rough

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.