Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time reader of this thread but have never commented . I created a new account to comment incase AD looked through other posts of mine on other threads as she seems very obsessed with tattle . I don’t understand why ? She’s putting herself in the public eye and in doing so has to expect people will talk.
Aimee - I think she comes across chaotic and preachy but following this thread and knowing both AD and AW personally I think she should steer well clear of them both . I used to enjoy following social mama as I have a little girl the same age as hers and I found it quite endearing seeing the little one doing the same things as my girl was doing ( apart from scoffing all the chocolate )Aimee is a sheltered girl who is quite innocent from what I’ve seen and I don’t think she could handle the nastiness of those two . They are highly unsavoury characters. I really can’t go AW for a number of reasons - she likes to stir the pot and always has to fight or argue with someone. She made my life difficult for a long time and I must admit as sad as this is , it does get to me when people say she’s so lovely and inspiring on her insta and she does all her preachy posts . I’m glad to have found people who see through her😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time reader of this thread but have never commented . I created a new account to comment incase AD looked through other posts of mine on other threads as she seems very obsessed with tattle . I don’t understand why ? She’s putting herself in the public eye and in doing so has to expect people will talk.
Aimee - I think she comes across chaotic and preachy but following this thread and knowing both AD and AW personally I think she should steer well clear of them both . I used to enjoy following social mama as I have a little girl the same age as hers and I found it quite endearing seeing the little one doing the same things as my girl was doing ( apart from scoffing all the chocolate )Aimee is a sheltered girl who is quite innocent from what I’ve seen and I don’t think she could handle the nastiness of those two . They are highly unsavoury characters. I really can’t go AW for a number of reasons - she likes to stir the pot and always has to fight or argue with someone. She made my life difficult for a long time and I must admit as sad as this is , it does get to me when people say she’s so lovely and inspiring on her insta and she does all her preachy posts . I’m glad to have found people who see through her😘
Oh babe. We absolute had their cards marked from day dot. I totally agree that Aimee is not in the same league as those 2. She’s still a lazy witch but she does has redeeming features. I must say though, when I see her egging the ugly step sisters on when they are at it on insta, I think she would be wiser not to. She’s definitely just trying to suck up to them but they will absolute drag her down. Take heed Aimee babes x

Right some of you might be different to me but since becoming a mum (and actually probably a long time before that) I’ve stopped taking selfies. I’m not saying I’ve never done it because I have and truthfully that was in my dating days, but now I have a family, honestly how do you have the time? I don’t ever want to stand and take 100 different but same photos of myself when I could take just 1 of my gorgeous children 🤷‍♀️ And filters? Don’t even get me started! Why? If ye look like a foot, ye look like a foot 🤷‍♀️ So why pretend you are flawless when as soon as you step in to reality... YE STILL LOOK LIKE A FOOT. Why does everything have to be SO fake?

Honestly don’t even get me started on folk photoshopping their own weans 👀 Should get the jail for that!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope you are ok ❤ I’ve been on her receiving end once before and know plenty of other people who have been too. People will see the real her sooner or later 🤞🏻

Reactions: 4
Hope you are ok ❤ I’ve been on her receiving end once before and know plenty of other people who have been too. People will see the real her sooner or later 🤞🏻
Seriously - what is she like? Not being funny but she comes across as a mouthy wee cow but feel like if she was told plenty of home truths she would tit herself, is that not the case?

Oh babe. We absolute had their cards marked from day dot. I totally agree that Aimee is not in the same league as those 2. She’s still a lazy witch but she does has redeeming features. I must say though, when I see her egging the ugly step sisters on when they are at it on insta, I think she would be wiser not to. She’s definitely just trying to suck up to them but they will absolute drag her down. Take heed Aimee babes x

Right some of you might be different to me but since becoming a mum (and actually probably a long time before that) I’ve stopped taking selfies. I’m not saying I’ve never done it because I have and truthfully that was in my dating days, but now I have a family, honestly how do you have the time? I don’t ever want to stand and take 100 different but same photos of myself when I could take just 1 of my gorgeous children 🤷‍♀️ And filters? Don’t even get me started! Why? If ye look like a foot, ye look like a foot 🤷‍♀️ So why pretend you are flawless when as soon as you step in to reality... YE STILL LOOK LIKE A FOOT. Why does everything have to be SO fake?

Honestly don’t even get me started on folk photoshopping their own weans 👀 Should get the jail for that!
I hope she does take heed ( eventually )
Look like a foot 😂
Very very true . I read a poster on this thread or previous hinting at her wanting her grid to look a certain way and without her boyfriend . I think I get where that poster was coming from . It’s all staged, fake and filtered to f*** but she thinks she looks good and I bet she hopes men will look at it and fancy her . Most men won’t watch her stories.

Seriously - what is she like? Not being funny but she comes across as a mouthy wee cow but feel like if she was told plenty of home truths she would tit herself, is that not the case?
She always knew who to pick on but she is also desperate to be liked so if it’s the right person she will back down.

Reactions: 6
Don't worry if you haven't got valentine's balloons like everyone else on instagram... But here's a montage of all the valentine's stuff my mum popped over and set up 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't worry if you haven't got valentine's balloons like everyone else on instagram... But here's a montage of all the valentine's stuff my mum popped over and set up 🤨
I get her mum was trying to colour theme everything but, a pepper & some oxo cubes? Why a pepper 😂😂😂😂

Also Princess aimee was probably greeting down the phone to her mum when she realised all the other instamums had either been more organised than her or had sorted their own balloons & her mums went out & bought all this naff red tit to keep her happy

Attachments

• Haha
duck me, what is she like. Get them a card and a red rose each or a wee box of malteasers but all that shite?? I would NOT thank you for it. It’s what’s wrong with people now, a small token is not enough, you’ve got to absolutely over kill to try and prove you care the most. Can’t wait for the insufferable video of them discovering it all in the morning 🙄

OH! And I’m not saying don’t do nice things for your kids btw, but there’s a huge difference between doing something special for your kids and doing something special for your kids just so you can brag about it on social media 👀😊

Reactions: 10
duck me, what is she like. Get them a card and a red rose each or a wee box of malteasers but all that shite?? I would NOT thank you for it. It’s what’s wrong with people now, a small token is not enough, you’ve got to absolutely over kill to try and prove you care the most. Can’t wait for the insufferable video of them discovering it all in the morning 🙄

OH! And I’m not saying don’t do nice things for your kids btw, but there’s a huge difference between doing something special for your kids and doing something special for your kids just so you can brag about it on social media 👀😊
Yip. They'll be endless videos of them coming down and seeing everything 😴. Get them a wee somthing, take a photo to look back on. They don't need all of this, it's 100% for the gram. All the things these women do are. If they don't post it, it didn't happen! I wonder if they would bother their arsed with all these balloons and cupcakes and cookies etc if they couldn't share it to thousands of strangers across the world via the internet.

Reactions: 6
I'd be surprised if there's a video of the kids getting up and discovering it on their way downstairs, that would mean amiee was up and ready before them. I'd have thought we would get an update at 10am once they've opened it and eaten all the chocolate and sweet for their breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no 🤦‍♀️ Queen neddy has blocked me 😩 could someone set up a support group please, I really do not know how I’m going to cope 😢 how is she going to build her following if she keeps on blocking people, I’m the type of person that likes to view their videos and profiles for some time before I decide if their content is good and worth a follow

@Ardnocklife im truly gutted 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Also Princess aimee was probably greeting down the phone to her mum when she realised all the other instamums had either been more organised than her or had sorted their own balloons & her mums went out & bought all this naff red tit to keep her happy
Let’s be honest, she wasn’t organised because she was fully expecting one of her ‘small businesses’ to send her all the crap of the day.

Reactions: 7
Oh no 🤦‍♀️ Queen neddy has blocked me 😩 could someone set up a support group please, I really do not know how I’m going to cope 😢 how is she going to build her following if she keeps on blocking people, I’m the type of person that likes to view their videos and profiles for some time before I decide if their content is good and worth a follow

@Ardnocklife im truly gutted 😂
Me too 😂😂😂 fair enough because I only view that mobs stories for sheer entertainment anyway 😂

Mad Scabbie Draper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how Aimee explained her mums theme for Valentine’s Day. I really couldn’t make sense of the red pink AND hearts for valentines... 🤔
‘If you know my mum this will all make sense.’ Yeah, because absolutely no one has ever done red as a theme for Valentine’s Day.

• Haha
Is Drabby Draper hinting that the drug dealer is off the scene again in her latest stories?

Is Drabby Draper hinting that the drug dealer is off the scene again in her latest stories?
I wondered that. She’s mentioned a few times “just the 2 of us” coz I sing that Will Smith song every time I read it.
Wouldn’t surprise me - they are on and off like a light switch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.