Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually supposed to be on a diet? It looks like she’s doing the exact opposite because honestly I’ve never seen so much trash food in one week 😳

I’m a mum, I know what it’s like when you get to a certain age and you’ve had some babies. But you can’t eat the sheer amount she does and not expect to be the size of a house 😳
One minute shes doing fizz sticks then eating rolls and sausage brownies etc shes hardly a good advert for them. I think she said the other say she hadn't realised the weight she had gained she hadnt been keeping an eye on it

Sorry if this is too obvious to even mention, but DD is buying followers literally every day!!! Yesterday she had about 5611,but it dropped to 5592, which would make sense afrer her having her Dad in, today she is at 5633 or smth... there is no way she grows just like that, it just doesnt happen unless you have amazing content, or someone massive gave you a shoutout🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Also... Has anyone seen pics of her family? Her mum and sister are really good looking, must be a shame to be the odd one out🙈
There’s another one like this she’s not a regular ‘mama‘ she’s a dog mama. She had 8220 followers yesterday and 9100 today even though she’s not really posted anything 🤔 I’m not going to mention names because I think she’d love to get a shout out on here but if she keeps buying bots at this rate she’ll have enough for her own thread by the end of the week anyway!
Do they actually pay for these fake followers? It’s so sad but even worse for people like Aimee and DD who have kids they could be spending their money on instead of Instagram rubbish!

Reactions: 4
Omg I’m the exact same. Been reading for Aimee in recent weeks, she lives relatively close to me, as does Mumma Murray, but the mention of her has tipped me over the edge! See all her “saving the environment” love then they bought a Range Rover 😂😂 In all fairness I don’t know what the road tax is on a Range Rover but it’s hardly an environment saving electric car, or even a hybrid! Does my head in that she paps her daughter every week to her mums, it’s defo not allowed for casual childcare just essential like if you’re working or something. At least Aimee keeps her children 😂

Also, clearly Aimee reads on here, noticed her mention that the kids were properly wrapped up today...
She acts like she lives in the wilderness too but she lives on a main road in a really built up area where houses are squeezed in like sardines! duck knows what those ‘fields surrounding our house’ are that she bangs on about!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I sort of know Mama Murray. I just cringe when I see her on insta being a ‘mummy blogger’ she is very fake and pretentious but at least her and her husband work real jobs unlike the others. The earth mother stuff annoys me though!

Reactions: 5
I have been lurking here for ages, and not joined in the conversation - but this did it for me!!! Mumma Murray - I can't stand her, she lives near me and cuts about like she thinks she's Victoria Beckham with the baseball cap pulled over her eyes, and she just looks like low rent drug dealers burd. If you look at her profile and how she talks about her house, you would think they live in an exclusive community - It's HawkHeid FFS!!!
😂 this made me laugh, I’ll need to look out for her when I’m next out running or in Tesco 😂 maybe ask her for her autograph 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my days I was thinking this too! 🤣

Don’t get me started on mama Murray and her bestie! I’ll only get myself into trouble! 😂😂😂 Her house is in the middle of a building site, on a busy noisy road. On land that was the site of a chemical plant that they aren’t allowed to grow fruit or vegetables on because of possibly chemicals! I wouldn’t be buying a home there.
Absolutely - so full of herself it's unreal.. another delusional wannabe that thinks people actually give a tit about their life's genuinely 🤣

I sort of know Mama Murray. I just cringe when I see her on insta being a ‘mummy blogger’ she is very fake and pretentious but at least her and her husband work real jobs unlike the others. The earth mother stuff annoys me though!
I wouldn't say working in her mum's beauty salon was a particularly 'real job' like some others. Absolutely no need for her to be at her grandparents staying over, it's a joke. Can't bear them all, they just moan about being a mum all the time, never have anything nice to say just always moaning.. I cringe at them all, Aimee, DD, mumma Murray and Rach borthwicks another one, I can't believe the things they put out of their kids it's crazy. I have 3 of my own and can't imagine strangers knowing name, age, what they look like, school/nursery, local shopping centres, the last time they've had a bath etc.. it shouldn't be allowed it's so unbelievably dangerous. People will know all about them for years to come for the rest of their lives and they will have no idea of it. Total disregard for their safety forever once it's out there for anyone to see

Absolutely - so full of herself it's unreal.. another delusional wannabe that thinks people actually give a tit about their life's genuinely 🤣

I wouldn't say working in her mum's beauty salon was a particularly 'real job' like some others. Absolutely no need for her to be at her grandparents staying over, it's a joke. Can't bear them all, they just moan about being a mum all the time, never have anything nice to say just always moaning.. I cringe at them all, Aimee, DD, mumma Murray and Rach borthwicks another one, I can't believe the things they put out of their kids it's crazy. I have 3 of my own and can't imagine strangers knowing name, age, what they look like, school/nursery, local shopping centres, the last time they've had a bath etc.. it shouldn't be allowed it's so unbelievably dangerous. People will know all about them for years to come for the rest of their lives and they will have no idea of it. Total disregard for their safety forever once it's out there for anyone to see
And for what? A few likes on a picture and some free stuff? Your child's safety and welfare not worth any risk

Last edited:
What's the site to see Instagram without being logged in please?

Reactions: 3
Poor Shaun. Can't even get one night with his other half without her posting it on insta for likes. But then what a spineless twit he must be, my husband would be saying put that bleeping phone away. Not that I'd have it out on a 'date night'. Pair of fannies are made for each other.

Reactions: 8
Poor Shaun. Can't even get one night with his other half without her posting it on insta for likes. But then what a spineless twit he must be, my husband would be saying put that bleeping phone away. Not that I'd have it out on a 'date night'. Pair of fannies are made for each other.
A date night they could still have while kids were in their own beds

A date night they could still have while kids were in their own beds
As in the two separate beds they clowns sleep in?! 😂 you’re forgetting there’s no routine in that house - wee G would be cutting about with a kitchen knife and E would be getting tore into another happy meal 😂

Oh god they've got the ring light set up for date night haven't they??? 🤣🤣🤣
Yet she still looks like she’s got about 20 years on him!

• Haha
Grid post about Valentine's day that only her big fat mockit face features in? No Shaun? Is he already away to his single bed for a cry wank? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry this has got to be one of the most bizzare and embarassing photos I've come across. Shouldn't be surprised she's got the ring light out considering she took it to the park but come on to duck woman. Get a grip. Your bought followers really didn't need to see this

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry this has got to be one of the most bizzare and embarassing photos I've come across. Shouldn't be surprised she's got the ring light out considering she took it to the park but come on to duck woman. Get a grip. Your bought followers really didn't need to see this
I am cringing so much oh my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She acts like she lives in the wilderness too but she lives on a main road in a really built up area where houses are squeezed in like sardines! duck knows what those ‘fields surrounding our house’ are that she bangs on about!!!
Exactly - my mum lives in Crookston and I can't even count the number of times we have seen her filming herself on the path there as if that's where she lives!!! We are just walking the dogs and she is there "casually" filming for the gram lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.