Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad has been going through cancer treatment since the first lockdown, I haven't been able to see or hug him once because it's too dangerous, not even on my 30th birthday and they are just not giving a tit, it's absolutely soul destroying 😭

I have a baby a similar age and they eat basically unsalted/unsweetened versions of whatever we’re having supplemented with the occasional puff or pouch. Sometimes I’m run ragged so I have a McDonalds or a pot noodle and feel guilty cause that means the baby is getting all pre-packaged stuff, but it’s still Ella’s Kitchen, not hot dogs. I believe you need to do whatever you need to do to get through the day when you’re a parent, and it’s extremely difficult right now but there are people starving themselves to feed their kids and trying to give them a healthy diet while this woman is spunking hundreds on fizz sticks for herself and feeding her gorgeous baby things I wouldn’t give to my dog.
You are so right, it's mega hard but doesn't cost a lot to feed a wee baby some heathy options especially with the time and money she has

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My dad has been going through cancer treatment since the first lockdown, I haven't been able to see or hug him once because it's too dangerous, not even on my 30th birthday and they are just not giving a tit, it's absolutely soul destroying 😭

You are so right, it's mega hard but doesn't cost a lot to feed a wee baby some heathy options especially with the time and money she has
Sending you and your dad lots of love . I didn’t see that bit of the article earlier but it sums up it . They think they are above everything

Reactions: 3
When was this? I can’t see it on her stories. That’s awful though!! Mine would be in a vest, clothes, fleece, snowsuit plus a blanket and then the cosy toes! And I would still be wondering if they are warm enough!! Is she just thick or does she just not really care?

And wtf hotdogs is bad enough but what was in that baby bottle???? I know someone said before eat whatever you like but just because you choose to cram your hole with shite doesn’t mean you should feed it to your kids. It’s obviously not a money issue because she’s another one forever buying crap. THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO DD AND SM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BUY YOUR KIDS SOME FRUIT AND VEGETABLES 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Taken from the article about DD’s sister and her dads garage. So you can hug your dad hen? Aww it’s nice for some isn’t it😊 I mean obviously that’s allowed because you’re helping him out though, obvs🙄😜 Maybe the Walsh family are excempt from all the rules? I mean DD posted your wee dad in her house the other day, so that’s 3 households mixing altogether. Assuming you’re not all mixing with other people as well, but let’s face it, you probably are 🙂🙂 No point crying about covid and the affects it’s had on your dads business when it’s literally people like yourselves causing all these extended lockdowns😉
Back in yer ain lane shes a mechanic slash eye technician and DD is the only woman in scotland allowed 13 bubbles x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sending you and your dad lots of love . I didn’t see that bit of the article earlier but it sums up it . They think they are above everything
Honestly not even saying that for any sympathy etc but when you see things like that it really does get to you, I don't know how more of her followers don't get pissed off aswell or maybe nobody is sticking to the rules so they don't care she's not either.

Reactions: 5

I'm sorry! I hope it gets better for you guys must be so frustrating watching they 2 dafties

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I follow someone who doesn’t have 10k followers and she has been spoke about on tattle (not a Aimee thread) but called someone out and named them. She just posted that she ended up getting a caution from the police tonight over it

Reactions: 12
I follow someone who doesn’t have 10k followers and she has been spoke about on tattle (not a Aimee thread) but called someone out and named them. She just posted that she ended up getting a caution from the police tonight over it
Really?☕

Reactions: 2
I tried to watch the live but lasted about 5 minutes as it was utterly dire. I am absolutely howling at that Kelsey girl though (she does seem very lovely btw), described her man as “smoking hot” so I had to have a wee peek 🤣 I think I maybe expected too much, she was giving these Christian Grey vibes but he was certainly no CG 😂

Right girls it’s time to play “who’s that influencer again” - what’s our first clue? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried to watch the live but lasted about 5 minutes as it was utterly dire. I am absolutely howling at that Kelsey girl though (she does seem very lovely btw), described her man as “smoking hot” so I had to have a wee peek 🤣 I think I maybe expected too much, she was giving these Christian Grey vibes but he was certainly no CG 😂
You lasted longer than me, as soon as I seen star on there I was off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh that’s so sad 😢 and it’s exactly why I hate all these influencers flaunting it. You know what, neither myself or my family are in any of the at risk categories, but we don’t go breaking the rules because well, if I get it and give it to someone who is more vulnerable and they die, well in my opinion that would be my fault. EVERYONE needs to do their bit. It’s bleeping shite but there will be an end to it if we stick with it. Eurgh I just bleeping hate it.

I have a baby a similar age and they eat basically unsalted/unsweetened versions of whatever we’re having supplemented with the occasional puff or pouch. Sometimes I’m run ragged so I have a McDonalds or a pot noodle and feel guilty cause that means the baby is getting all pre-packaged stuff, but it’s still Ella’s Kitchen, not hot dogs. I believe you need to do whatever you need to do to get through the day when you’re a parent, and it’s extremely difficult right now but there are people starving themselves to feed their kids and trying to give them a healthy diet while this woman is spunking hundreds on fizz sticks for herself and feeding her gorgeous baby things I wouldn’t give to my dog.
I did wonder if she would be so quick to feed this shite to her wean infront of the health visitor. But then again she would probably bake her some brownies with her IG handle on them so she could easily see what her daughter gets fed anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG that live 😂 i’ve had enough but got as far as there reasons for why they are SOOO similar!
1. Their daughters birthdays is the same date
2. Kelsey’s daughter is called Teal and Teal is Aimee’s favourite colour 😳😳😳

it sounded like a conversation my 6 year old would have with a new friend she meets at the pool on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does this poor Kelsey girl see in Aimee??? She is completely manipulating and using her
Mate I don’t know but duck me that was boring. I lasted 2 minutes. I heard a wee bit where Kelsey was saying how Aimee said seeing as she (Aimee) is on Instagram everyday she may as well try and make money from it... Kelsey said although Aimee won’t be everyone’s cup of tea that when she gets the cheques through it doesn’t matter 🤣 WHAT CHEQUES??? 🤣😭 Actually mental. She’s had less free things than I got when I worked in a wee sales job. Cookies ain’t gonna pay the bills hen 🤣😭😭😭

OMG that live 😂 i’ve had enough but got as far as there reasons for why they are SOOO similar!

it sounded like a conversation my 6 year old would have with a new friend she meets at the pool on holiday!
Hahaha

• Haha
Aimee finds it so strange the language barrier even though they both speak English they sound and say different, that's the same from Glasgow to Falkirk hen fs all the way to America there might be a slight difference 😭🤣🤣

I nearly peed my pants at number 2. Teal is her favourite colour...imagine that 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.