Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s private now anyway so doubt she’ll get to 10k anytime soon. Either that or she blocked the anonymous viewer link

Reactions: 3
What’s your views and opinion of her ?? I loved her pages she was so different from everyone else always seemed to buy everything herself, but recently iv found her a bit beggy, plus she posted a video of her and another female working out indoors 🥴
I think she is lovely. The kids going a sleep over got to me but she looks like a good mum/wife and the Dad looks lovely as well

Reactions: 2
AD is sounding a little crazy and clearly reading here. She should be enjoying the last weeks of pregnancy and not getting stressed out over Instagram. She clearly broke lock down rules and instead of talking about it she has went mental.

I think we have to just stop talking about her now

Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s private now anyway so doubt she’ll get to 10k anytime soon. Either that or she blocked the anonymous viewer link
She’s not private, iv just had a wee look 👀 so makes me think she’s blocked the viewer link if that’s possible to do

I think she is lovely. The kids going a sleep over got to me but she looks like a good mum/wife and the Dad looks lovely as well
Yeah 100% everything you have said, that’s why I really liked her but the past week iv felt a bit different towards her, hope it’s just a blip and I’m picking it up wrong

Reactions: 2
She’s not private, iv just had a wee look 👀 so makes me think she’s blocked the viewer link if that’s possible to do

Yeah 100% everything you have said, that’s why I really liked her but the past week iv felt a bit different towards her, hope it’s just a blip and I’m picking it up wrong
[/QUO
AD is fair kicking off isn’t she 😂😂😂 actual raging ...making out she’s the next detective! Would love to know how she’s going to dig in the Tricia with 2 daughters 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
intimidation and doxxing will get her in trouble

Reactions: 10
Hiya AD hen 😘 I’ve got so many questions for you! Why are you so angry? Why do you lie so much?Are you okay? Were the free balloons worth it? 🎣🤣🤣

Honestly, she must be pure raging that the general consensus here is that SM outshines her and the other waste of space. Absolute bottom of the pile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AD is fair kicking off isn’t she 😂😂😂 actual raging ...making out she’s the next detective! Would love to know how she’s going to dig in the Tricia with 2 daughters 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rather be Trisha divorced with 2 daughters than star 2 kids and a man in the big house 👋👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure the definition of middle class is a group of well-educated professionals. People like doctors, lawyers etc. You can have a bit of money and live in a nice house but you’re still working class.
The class system is a load of tit anyways.
Plus, you’d never hear a middle class person describe themselves as that. 😂

Hiya AD hen 😘 I’ve got so many questions for you! Why are you so angry? Why do you lie so much?Are you okay? Were the free balloons worth it? 🎣🤣🤣

Honestly, she must be pure raging that the general consensus here is that SM outshines her and the other waste of space. Absolute bottom of the pile 🤣
I wonder this too.......why so angry all the time babes?

Anyone remember AD’s last meltdown when she had been on here and was so self involved that she went onto her stories to rant about things people said about her, but they were actually about Aimee? She loves to post things to her stories it in a way to make herself look like a victim. Someone mentioned companies / tax man on here and she’s on Instagram making out people are trying to stalk her. This is a woman who contacts the daily record to have her story about her kidney stones in the paper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely noone said they're were searching for your addressed Star hen. Dream on. Companies house to see if a business is registered and searching for someone's address are two very different things. Registered to your home address or not, that is not what was said on this thread. Divorceddd with 2 daughters and a new man - That narrows it down, NAAAAAAT.
To be fair the lassie did run to the papers about being catfished and having kidney stones so nothing surprises me about her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up...🤣 so AD is going to put her sherlock Holmes hat on and find Tricia on the basis of the possibility she's divorced with 2 daughters? 🤣 That's hilarious, I wonder how she's going to whittle that down to one person? Also, what does 'just you wait' mean? Is that a threat? Is that her showing her true colours? Is that the wee ned finding her way out? Is she going to get her convicted drug dealer other half on Tricia when she's tracked her down?
Abbie hen, why don't you go and get a wee bag of chips or a wee ice cream to make you feel better, poor wee thing 😂 it must be hard for you, practically a single mum with another on the way and your obsession with tattle.
I wonder if she'll contact the daily record about flouting the guidelines?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See to be fair, any Lassie that thinks a man firing into her and turns out is a bird AND DOESNT REALISE is it never gony be the sharpest tool is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does AD live in cambuslang? My kids go to school in that direction. Bloody hope hers aren’t going to be going to the same school. Has she said what school she is sending the kids to? Praying it’s not the same one 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Google her, loose women interview is also on You tube
Lool ragin shes sent pictures of her bits to the hunky doctor 😂 hen its 2020 how did that happen.

Lol at her n Paul's registry online wedding date passed
What wedding do we think that was

I need to shut up about her her wee face does my tits in she would sell her soul to the daily record for a 5r man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That whole catfish incident was a product of her own narcissism. I remember reading about it then seeing she was on loose women, and the whole time thinking HOW the duck did you never second guess any of it? Oh that’s right because a little bit of attention makes her blind to reality!

• Haha
That whole catfish incident was a product of her own narcissism. I remember reading about it then seeing she was on loose women, and the whole time thinking HOW the duck did you never second guess any of it? Oh that’s right because a little bit of attention makes her blind to reality!
Flattered by the attention I assume.

Agree 100% she's so narcissistic catfishing never even crossed her mind.

Does AD live in cambuslang? My kids go to school in that direction. Bloody hope hers aren’t going to be going to the same school. Has she said what school she is sending the kids to? Praying it’s not the same one 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
To be fair, her wee boy does seem like a nice wee boy but can you imagine the 'maw mafia' at the school gates?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Plus, you’d never hear a middle class person describe themselves as that. 😂

I wonder this too.......why so angry all the time babes?

Anyone remember AD’s last meltdown when she had been on here and was so self involved that she went onto her stories to rant about things people said about her, but they were actually about Aimee? She loves to post things to her stories it in a way to make herself look like a victim. Someone mentioned companies / tax man on here and she’s on Instagram making out people are trying to stalk her. This is a woman who contacts the daily record to have her story about her kidney stones in the paper.
So very true . I’m sure she came on a thread previously and tried to out someone making a big song and dance about it .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.