Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the difference between social mama and AD/DD is she actually tried to do stuff, I mean it's all bollocks but she tries audible, she pretends to play minecraft, she's just a bit lost I think but do DD and AD do anything but pose? Do they read books? Watch documentaries? Listen to podcasts? What on Earth do they do all day? It must be an incredibly dull existence.

Reactions: 9
Wtf is this 😳
Just catching up on the last few days after a crazy busy week, and this screenshot has me greetin with laugher! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have just been catching up with the last few days dramas and have come to the conclusion that it all boils down to these women having absolutely no respect for anyone or anything.
AD and DD are not just grown women but they’re also parents, yet somehow they cannot take a step back and realise that they’ve done something stupid, selfish, and downright disrespectful.
With DD falling into the overweight category she would be classed as higher risk if she caught covid. And I wonder if AD has considered the extra stress she would be causing to the maternity unit, theatre staff etc if she had covid at the time of having her baby, and the knock on effect it would have if she then passed it onto just 1 member of staff involved in the delivery of her baby. Of course she hasn’t.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That DD turns my stomach so ud think more eyes on me I'll wind it in

She calls her daughter a wee shite a grand total of 4 times
The dog is told to get oot the wai twice
And countless fannys

Her house disgusts me dont get Aimees looks bad quite alot but jesus

Reactions: 5
I think Aimee is an idiot and a manky, lazy wee cow who does neglect her kids for Instagram etc but I think she is also desperate to be accepted by the ‘insta mom’ crew.
DD is a riot with a foul mouth.
AD is another breed - she is a nasty piece of work and she can act the big shot all she likes, she is just a jumped up wee lassie living off the proceeds of crime. Absolutely desperate to be ‘insta’ famous as well.

These 3 and their ‘friendship’ make me laugh cos you know deep down it’s not the slightest bit authentic! Every one of them would drop the others in n instant if they could become pals with KimmyG and the likes!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we please stop drawing attention to AD in here, it’s bad enough she clearly reads this thread constantly in a desperate attempt to look for “content”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning Abbie! We know you have an account on here so why not use your right to reply here instead of on your pathetic, passive aggressive childish instastories? Nah, didn't think so 😘

• Haha
Did you follow both them?
Didn’t follow AD before she blocked me but did view her stories just to see the carry on the other night 😂 I’d never looked at her page before then. Followed SM for a couple of months but went to look for her stories this morning and I’m blocked! Got to wonder why! Maybe AD is giving her a list of who she has blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t follow AD before she blocked me but did view her stories just to see the carry on the other night 😂 I’d never looked at her page before then. Followed SM for a couple of months but went to look for her stories this morning and I’m blocked! Got to wonder why! Maybe AD is giving her a list of who she has blocked 😂
It’s so childish, but funny too! Aimee is trying to be like them but she doesn’t have the nastiness in her like that pair of top tier cunts!

Reactions: 7
Probably trying to bring down SM followers!

Probably trying to bring down SM followers!
Ha going by what I’ve seen I wouldn’t put it past her! The way her default insult was to fat shame someone just shows me what sort of person she is. SM blocking me did make me laugh! I’ll just need to wait for DD to do the same 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Don’t you think it shows none of them have that many genuine followers out of the thousands they have 😂 that it’s easy for them to work out ??

Don’t you think it shows none of them have that many genuine followers out of the thousands they have 😂 that it’s easy for them to work out ??
DD is the one who seems to have the most genuine followers and engagement out of the 3 of them. Aimee has the most followers and the worst engagement.

I wonder if these women so keen to make instagram their career declare their gifts and affiliate links with the tax man. This Tricia here is bored so might give their wee businesses a search on companies house 💡

• Haha
I wonder if these women so keen to make instagram their career declare their gifts and affiliate links with the tax man. This Tricia here is bored so might give their wee businesses a search on companies house 💡
Not a chance on earth do they declare their IG pay

got a question 🙋‍♀️ does anyone follow homeofchelle or chellbellfitness ??

Reactions: 6
Tricias remember she is not a Ned she is middle class 😂😂 we heard it straight from her
Noooooo... she is brilliant. When did she say this? 🤣 what she would love to be.

I also think AD is the double of Wednesday Addams - Wednesday being a bit more glam though...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.