Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever calls them out will just be jealous Tricias anyway. Star will play the can't believe you are having a go at a pregnant woman. And DD will say it almost caused her to have a drink and that people should mind their own business

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever calls them out will just be jealous Tricias anyway. Star will play the can't believe you are having a go at a pregnant woman. And DD will say it almost caused her to have a drink and that people should mind their own business
This is exactly what will happen 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Whoever calls them out will just be jealous Tricias anyone. Star will play the can't believe you are having a go at a pregnant woman. And DD will say it almost caused her to have a drink and that people should mind their own business
100% I'm a jealous bastard. I'd love to drive to a different council area and super spread a virus. Not to mention the opportunity to take some pictures of some tacky foil balloons for the gram.

Reactions: 6
wonder if wee g swears and all that when she plays with jules 🙈 Ad seems to be quite good with him I can’t imagine her like yeh jules this is ur bestie she likes to say duck and watch pennywise 🤣weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Side note but oh my god all the Facebook maws who get their weans big valentines balloons and hampers oh my god. Forgot that was a thing and we are about to see it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Side note but oh my god all the Facebook maws who get their weans big valentines balloons and hampers oh my god. Forgot that was a thing and we are about to see it again.
I read just thinking this. I cba with it. It's another excuse to show off like look at me I got #gifted or was daft enough to order some cookies and balloons and any other red heart shaped shite going for my wean just so I can post it online

Reactions: 7
Cue AD and DD posting that they've been to the police and checked that what they did was unilllegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t have kids but they seem to get balloons for everything these days! 1st of December - elf arrives in a balloon, Christmas Eve balloons, valentines balloons, easter balloons, birthday balloons, first day back at school balloons! Who knew having a balloon business would be so lucrative!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New hero in Milly who just commented “do coronavirus rules and restrictions not apply to you” 😭❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The idiots that are actually 'liking' it are just as bad, just feeds their egos

Reactions: 5
Punting balloons is the way to go, you could make good money off the insta maws.

id gift a free display to Kimmyg for a shout out and it wouldn’t be long before the desperados like Aimee would be in contact.

• Haha
SHITEBAGS!! 🤣
Biggest shitebags.

And yeah they could say anonymously gossiping online is also shitebag material.

But I’ve often wanted to drop them a message or comment calling them out or to try give them a wake up call. However I would either get doxxed or the comment remove.

Its their way or the high way because they are too stupid and conceited to actually face up to their silly ness.

I would love them to be put in their place 😂. They must think that influencing nobody to do nothing is a “job” and they are key workers as a result.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Biggest shitebags.

But I’ve often wanted to drop them a message or comment calling them out or to try give them a wake up call. However I would either get doxxed or the comment remove.

Its their way or the high way because they are too stupid and conceited to actually face up to their silly ness.

I would love them to be put in their place 😂. They must think that influencing nobody to do nothing is a “job” and they are key workers as a result.
They probably know or suspect who a few of us are no doubt but they say nothing because they are shitebags !!! Also notice how they don’t mention this thread anymore ? They are most likely scared anyone sees it because it exposes the real hard hitting truth especially DDOG

Reactions: 6
Let me put my rule breaking online for all to see and then delete it when I'm called out! She'll have her kit off in no time and "going hard at life" to cope with this one comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Biggest shitebags.

I would love to call them out but the thing is, you can't call out stupid.

STOP!!!! LOOK!!! Callie is eating an apple. Never have I ever seen her eating one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.