Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instaaddict

Honestly fuck the fuck off with this ‘be kind’ bullshit. Be kind does not mean ‘I can do whatever the fuck I want and if you dare to call me out on anything then you aren’t kind’. You know the world doesn’t become a better place by everyone simpering to your shite. It becomes better when people are called out for their behaviour, they own it and they grow from it. I’d have a lot more respect for folk if they owned their mistakes instead of back-pedalling and lying. ‘Well, actually I think you’ll find I’ve got special dispensation from Nicola sturgeon herself to have my make up artist, DDOG, her mum and dad (and then her sister and her boyfriend by the looks of that article about the garage) all in one big support/childcare bubble’.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
The whole besties thing makes me feel uneasy. You’re grown woman ffs. It’s no bebo with a top 16.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is off the back of the other two being on TV and promoting cash-laundering-cleaner.

High school behaviour like “well I’ve got a PS5 & a bBf in aMeriCa” 😂

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Whoever calls them out will just be jealous Tricias anyway. Star will play the can't believe you are having a go at a pregnant woman. And DD will say it almost caused her to have a drink and that people should mind their own business

• Haha

mackc

Someone has replied to DDoG saying they're getting cookies delivered on Friday night for Valentine's day. Wtf is going on?? Just give yer man a blow job and eat the chocolates ffs 🤣

Surely if you had the chance of a valentine's Date night without your two kids you'd be enjoying it off the gram, speaking to each other, showing each other affection etc? Not back in your jammies sitting on Instagram? Why do people help her if that's all she's doing when the kids are away?! I don't get it lol

Oh god, don’t give her ideas!!! I’d rather not see her man getting a gobble on Instagram 😂
Haha willy through the ring light for good pics 🤣

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Please use the “too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces” as the next title thread. Utter genius! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
The language she uses alone says plenty about her and the BBC give her airtime too.
She doesn't try hard enough to be the wholesome insta mummy she wants to be. Her inner ned shines too bright. Wonder how she goes on at her "staff" during a kids party if something goes wrong.

Ek2209

Aimée reading here and justifying her “me time” today, saying anyone who doesn’t have time for it is taking “mince meat” 😂😂😂 what a deluded cow, 95% of us work FULL TIME, we also get “me time” every evening when our kids are in bed so don’t need an hour in the middle the afternoon to lie in the bath 🤷🏻‍♀️ (not that we could anyway because, you know, working all day to earn an income and set a good example for our kids)

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Enough with the fucking balloons. We're banning straws because of the environmental impact, but I think Star and pals alone have increased the global temperature by 10° this past year with all the plastic balloon shite. This crap in my house would boil my piss! It's just JUNK.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Side note but oh my god all the Facebook maws who get their weans big valentines balloons and hampers oh my god. Forgot that was a thing and we are about to see it again.

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Aimee will be cracking out the box of cheesy pasta in an attempt to lure that wee dungeon duck out for a photo shoot for their valentines celebrations pronto.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I think Aimee is an idiot and a manky, lazy wee cow who does neglect her kids for Instagram etc but I think she is also desperate to be accepted by the ‘insta mom’ crew.
DD is a riot with a foul mouth.
AD is another breed - she is a nasty piece of work and she can act the big shot all she likes, she is just a jumped up wee lassie living off the proceeds of crime. Absolutely desperate to be ‘insta’ famous as well.

These 3 and their ‘friendship’ make me laugh cos you know deep down it’s not the slightest bit authentic! Every one of them would drop the others in n instant if they could become pals with KimmyG and the likes!

• Heart

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Between Aimee and DD do these women ever have a day, nevermind a week where they aren't struggling? They should be speaking to their family, really life friends, a professional not their fucking instagram stories.
The I'm exhausted and tired and don't have the energy to be a mum today but I'll spend forever on my phone letting strangers up and down the country know this, is really fucking weird to me.
I'm all for being honest and every parent knows not ever day is sunshine and roses but there comes a point surely where you realise that instagram isn't infact your job and that if you're finding things overwhelming then step back and reach out for help and beging to improve things. Taking a photo of your child and saying you need a break is not going to achieve a single thing at all. And as for feeding the kids during the day and using that as a valid reason for fucking off for an hour long bath during the day - where do I even start.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Walnutss

VIP Member
Aye I cant give star the air time. Aimee and DD are one thing but star just down right evil the lifestyle, I couldn't walk down the street if that was me shes flaunting it all over the gram, defending herself as if they dont use all her businesses to mrs hinch their incomings. A plain jane thinking shes kendal jenner never seen the likes of it.

Saturday girls I'm off to get some yellow lippy heard it's in fashun?

• Haha

Instaaddict

I’m pretty sure the definition of middle class is a group of well-educated professionals. People like doctors, lawyers etc. You can have a bit of money and live in a nice house but you’re still working class.
The class system is a load of shit anyways.

• Heart