• Lying in bed on her phone

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Lockdown rulebreaker/troll rant Aimee

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • MLM Aimee

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We manifested a new thread
Congrats to @DrinkGinSaveWater

Edited to fit*

To celebrate we are having a jammie day borrowed ones only please, flowery ones stinking of tan preferable! Get your self care lists wrote, covering yourself in pish seems to be the thing at the Kilgour household

Sorry we cant have any chocolate at our day girls callies stolen it all the sugar monster lives on. Coke!!!? Never!! family size galaxy? Theres yer dinner henโค

Ok where do I start. Aimee tried to put her kids on a screen ban sometimes watching her stories I wish I was the one on a ban.

We got a IGTV....So how we do? arbonne sent her a cease and desist

R.I.P to the ketones, we speculated why. Skint? Meds? Preggo? (Please duck no) let's just pray it's the usual lazy bastard behaviour but u can still use her code.

She made a cheesecake! Did we see it? Nope neither did her maw

Its lockdown so it's hard to make content I get it but hey games in the garden would be fun. Oh wait u forgot Aimee had a garden? So did she so she broke lockdown rules to travel to a park with a pretty waterfall. For the gram guys.

What's worse than one lazy maw. Two lazy maws. They're mullttiippllyyingg.
Aimee and DD giving it i will never let you down greasy hair, shite lipliner and big belly hanging oot till the the end.

Special mention as ever to the cupboard c**t who never seems to be coming home there as literally no mention of him I dont know if he has the right idea or not.

Now every shut your eyes make a wish!
Did it come true? No? Aimee what went wrong? Did we not have a grilling off a pharmacist or a fake convo with a florist? If we are making wishes I would have wished for Ella Reid instead

Please please please let the kids go back nikkie PIG-AZAZUS depends on you

It's a hell of a life, quite literally

Now if none of you get the Rita Ora song references, I'll stage a pishy protest

Mod edit: title is too crude sorry,!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We are crude guys. Too crude ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ even tho I starred it. News flash women bleed ๐Ÿ˜‚
But aye having a pishy protest here.
I'm trying to think how long she was single... it was pretty quick considering how long they were together I wouldn't do it that quick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are crude guys. Too crude ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ even tho I starred it. News flash women bleed ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm trying to think how long she was single... it was pretty quick considering how long they were together I wouldn't do it that quick
Jizz stains are never making a title then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the title? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We havenโ€™t seen any more about those free prepped meals she was gifted this week? Shouldnโ€™t she be heating them and posting about them to sing for her supper?

Reactions: 9
DD and Dean didn't own the flat in EK village and DD and Shaun didn't own the house in Drumsagard. I don't think they own in Troon either.
I often wonder how her and Aimee became friends.

Reactions: 6
We havenโ€™t seen any more about those free prepped meals she was gifted this week? Shouldnโ€™t she be heating them and posting about them to sing for her supper?
The insta companies never learn . Itโ€™s such a shame because they are wasting their money, time and effort when they would get better publicity elsewhere .

DD and Dean didn't own the flat in EK village and DD and Shaun didn't own the house in Drumsagard. I don't think they own in Troon either.
I often wonder how her and Aimee became friends.
She must be so jealous that Dean and his partner own a house and they do well . I always found her a very jealous person if anyone had better clothes etc years ago

Reactions: 6
Nah. Iโ€™m done. I honestly hadnโ€™t seen these other photos when I made the reference earlier. I was more referring to Bubbles because of the shocking tan but this is just uncanny and I cannae ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's it. It's been a good 6 threads tricas but I am done now. Deceased. Over and out. Dig a hole and bury me down troon beach cause that's finished me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah. Iโ€™m done. I honestly hadnโ€™t seen these other photos when I made the reference earlier. I was more referring to Bubbles because of the shocking tan but this is just uncanny and I cannae ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
This is the funniest thing I've seen this year so far! Same big saggy tits too. Buckled.

Reactions: 3
The insta companies never learn . Itโ€™s such a shame because they are wasting their money, time and effort when they would get better publicity elsewhere .

She must be so jealous that Dean and his partner own a house and they do well . I always found her a very jealous person if anyone had better clothes etc years ago
What's his partner's insta? I want a nosy.

Reactions: 3
Golden child fanny pad shopping with rita the forgotten two at home with the cheater

Can I say it here mods please?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Congrats anyway @DrinkGinSaveWater you get a crumb of cheesecake fizzstick and a fanny pad ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Awww shucks guys ๐Ÿค—!!!

In dire need of the fanny pad since my Asda donโ€™t seem to stock them and I didnโ€™t fancy a NON-ESSENTIAL trip to Superdrug. Even tho my 8 y/o is in desperate need for some mascara.

Gutted itโ€™s only a crumb of cheesecake though since Iโ€™m on they ketone dusts which mean I can pretty much eat anything I want but the weight is still going to drop off me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m guessing the latest grid post is a thinly (read not subtle) dig at the comments about Callie clearly being the favourite.

Thatโ€™s the first picture in at least a year that is just the boys compared to about a million of Callie!

Edited: oops missed one of the boys from the start of the year (donโ€™t want to be a Tricia ๐Ÿ˜ฌ!) but itโ€™s still massively out of balance.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.