Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have none of my friends and family delivered me brownies with their instagram handle on it 😂😂.
As for Aimee doing an online course. What a joke. She got a cleaner for that the few hours the kids were at school/nursery she could focus on "work" and not tidying. And now she's going to use this time to do a pointless course. Get a few pages deep on a topic on google like the rest of us. Her flip flopping between things like this really shows she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. And that's okay, we don't all leave school and know we want to be a nurse or join the police or become a manager of some sort. But she says these things and doesn't follow them through because it's just an idea, like most people have thinking that would be interesting but she thinks she has to go on and make it her thing because she doesn't really have any direction. She just fanny's about on her phone all the time. She doesn't really have anything to do. Even her insta isn't her own because she just posts her kids, mainly Callie, doing nothing everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s Aimee away to Aldi and Home Bargains again! When was she last at Aldi?! Her anxiety is really through the roof with Covid and going out 🤥🤥 I wonder if she’s away to home bargains to do a repeat of what she done before at Valentines. I looked on her grid but pic must have been taken down but did anyone follow her when she spent about £50-60 on absolute Shite for them for it?!

Reactions: 9
Am I totally mistaken can kids go to grandparents for no apparent reason at the moment? Another one is mumma.murray saying about her girl being at grandparents too.. fair enough if they're going but don't broadcast it. Loads of families are struggling every day trying to look after themselves and kids because no childcare etc. She doesn't work at the moment either... Can we report this anywhere? Its absolutely doing my head in
I have been lurking here for ages, and not joined in the conversation - but this did it for me!!! Mumma Murray - I can't stand her, she lives near me and cuts about like she thinks she's Victoria Beckham with the baseball cap pulled over her eyes, and she just looks like low rent drug dealers burd. If you look at her profile and how she talks about her house, you would think they live in an exclusive community - It's HawkHeid FFS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is 100% insanely jealous that her sister has almost 4 times as many followers as her (without even trying to push any kind of blogger narrative) and that’s why she’s buying to try and keep up 🙈
Harley's followers are all bought.

Okay okay okay. So I know I said Bubbles... but I just saw this photo and omg 😭 Ting Tong Macadangdang eat ye heart out.
Oh my god!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also think she is a pretty girl but not as pretty as she thinks she is herself lol... Where do people get so much confidence?!
Harley is the biggest show off and poser ever, can't stand her. She's also another mean girl.

Oh DDoG is having a date night. So much for 'needing a break'. If that's the case, get a bath, an early night and switch the bleeping phone off.

• Haha
Hello all ! Long time lurker On this thread ! aimee is so lazy she basically lies in her bed and lets them weans run riot wreck the house her wean infuriates me sorry but she does The voice sounds put on and goes threw me like knifes on a chalkboard 😅she comes across as so spoiled i have 3 and if one was constantly sayin play with me play with me I couldn’t just sit and play with her and ignore the other two also lettin them run mental in the house one day they are gonna really hurt themselves i can see it coming it gives me the fear them climbing on her worktops !!! Also her pal ddog well That headcase needs her own thread!!! really dont like that lassie without givin myself away i gave her advice about drinking as i felt sorry for her and she basically made a fool if real Alcoholics and said she basically had one Wine so was day one again u cant just say ur a alcoholic stop drinking have one glass and then say day one everyday😡🙄 that’s my bit for now im sure il be back ranting soon about them date night =wine night bet u that

Looooooong time lurker (same as many others I believe 👀) first time poster!! Just wanted to finally put my bit in, surely these women don’t read here? I mean I know they probs absolutely do BUT what baffles me about that is if they do are they not mortified? Are they not embarrassed and devastated about how they have portrayed themselves as parents and human beings? They are quick to post 100000 stories and a grid post in their pants when a comment is made on their weight or appearance or someone has called them out on breaking Covid rules but they aren’t so quick to defend themselves over their parenting? I mean correct me if I’m wrong but as a mother myself, I would be utterly horrified and heart broke if someone thought I was a bad mum!! Couldn’t give too shits if someone had something to say about my looks or fat gut but if they were to call me a bad mum, different story altogether!! I just don’t get why these women aren’t trying to do everything in their power to not only BE good mums but make sure they are coming across that way as well 😕
I was thinking this to! Surely if they read on here they would be mortified! They can say Tricias trolls Karen’s ect but if this many people have the similar opinions we can’t all be wrong , and u would think it would make them stop and think and sort their tit out lol

I’m sorry but if her chest is a 34’ then I’m the pope
Oh my days I was thinking this too! 🤣

I have been lurking here for ages, and not joined in the conversation - but this did it for me!!! Mumma Murray - I can't stand her, she lives near me and cuts about like she thinks she's Victoria Beckham with the baseball cap pulled over her eyes, and she just looks like low rent drug dealers burd. If you look at her profile and how she talks about her house, you would think they live in an exclusive community - It's HawkHeid FFS!!!
Don’t get me started on mama Murray and her bestie! I’ll only get myself into trouble! 😂😂😂 Her house is in the middle of a building site, on a busy noisy road. On land that was the site of a chemical plant that they aren’t allowed to grow fruit or vegetables on because of possibly chemicals! I wouldn’t be buying a home there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hello all ! Long time lurker On this thread ! aimee is so lazy she basically lies in her bed and lets them weans run riot wreck the house her wean infuriates me sorry but she does The voice sounds put on and goes threw me like knifes on a chalkboard 😅she comes across as so spoiled i have 3 and if one was constantly sayin play with me play with me I couldn’t just sit and play with her and ignore the other two also lettin them run mental in the house one day they are gonna really hurt themselves i can see it coming it gives me the fear them climbing on her worktops !!! Also her pal ddog well That headcase needs her own thread!!! really dont like that lassie without givin myself away i gave her advice about drinking as i felt sorry for her and she basically made a fool if real Alcoholics and said she basically had one Wine so was day one again u cant just say ur a alcoholic stop drinking have one glass and then say day one everyday😡🙄 that’s my bit for now im sure il be back ranting soon about them date night =wine night bet u that
Hi

Yes I am excited for the trashy date night also I hope the big bralette she was showing earlier makes a big appearance. That's obv for a grid vday post she better lay off the brownies if shes getting the belly oot

Reactions: 4
Hi

Yes I am excited for the trashy date night also I hope the big bralette she was showing earlier makes a big appearance. That's obv for a grid vday post she better lay off the brownies if shes getting the belly oot
It'll make the grid if some doesn't somthing absolutely ridiculous and gets called out for it... That's when you can count on an underwear pic from this lot. Unless you're star and you're pregnant then it's constant underwear pics or like her first pregnancy, fully nude 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Omg I’m the exact same. Been reading for Aimee in recent weeks, she lives relatively close to me, as does Mumma Murray, but the mention of her has tipped me over the edge! See all her “saving the environment” love then they bought a Range Rover 😂😂 In all fairness I don’t know what the road tax is on a Range Rover but it’s hardly an environment saving electric car, or even a hybrid! Does my head in that she paps her daughter every week to her mums, it’s defo not allowed for casual childcare just essential like if you’re working or something. At least Aimee keeps her children 😂

Also, clearly Aimee reads on here, noticed her mention that the kids were properly wrapped up today...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi

Is she actually supposed to be on a diet? It looks like she’s doing the exact opposite because honestly I’ve never seen so much trash food in one week 😳

I’m a mum, I know what it’s like when you get to a certain age and you’ve had some babies. But you can’t eat the sheer amount she does and not expect to be the size of a house 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.