Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
My kid stayed at her granny’s last night but I’m a single Mum. That’s allowed, right?! I’m sure it is..😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Wtf is this 😳
Just catching up on the last few days after a crazy busy week, and this screenshot has me greetin with laugher! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have just been catching up with the last few days dramas and have come to the conclusion that it all boils down to these women having absolutely no respect for anyone or anything.
AD and DD are not just grown women but they’re also parents, yet somehow they cannot take a step back and realise that they’ve done something stupid, selfish, and downright disrespectful.
With DD falling into the overweight category she would be classed as higher risk if she caught covid. And I wonder if AD has considered the extra stress she would be causing to the maternity unit, theatre staff etc if she had covid at the time of having her baby, and the knock on effect it would have if she then passed it onto just 1 member of staff involved in the delivery of her baby. Of course she hasn’t.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mackc

DD giving AD full support by deleting her post 🤣👍 what does that tell u AD?!

Who are all these complete numpties telling star that she's so funny and won instagram with that post. Is noone embarssed for her? Is it just me?
Mortified... Another one that the nursery staff must talk about

• Haha

sparkleshine89

I thought the exact same, if it was someone close it would've been all over the place, we would even know them personally by the time she was finished. More shite.

Charmer 🙄
No household can be part if another's childcare bubble so what happened when the wee ones had a sleepover at Gran and Pappy's at the weekend? 🤔
I take back anything positive I’ve said about her . That is disgusting ! “ fucking dafty “ . She is so threatening , total ned. I’ve seen too much of this from her now

• Heart

*forthegram*

Did anyone see her when she was on that live video? Her, Callie and Jackson all sitting on the stairs and the woman said do you want a prize for you or the kids and Callie said for me. Aimee goes for Callie and wee Jackson is just sitting looking sad. The woman tells them what they had won and Aimee was like well done Callie. You would be saying they could share it. You even heard the boys saying what did she get xx

• Sad
  • Wow

montydonfc

VIP Member
The problem with Aimee is that she has absolutely no clue about which direction she wants her life to take.
She wants to appear to be the doting Mum, the fun Mum with the cakes & balloons & cookies, the cool Mum on Instagram who doesn’t take life too seriously but feels overwhelmed with the pressure to share but who claims not to share every detail so does she consider what she is sharing to be the most entertaining part of their lives or she’s churning out the Callie show because she’s nothing else in her life?

100% women do not exist purely to be “Mum” however this whole “learning” it’s not to try and better herself or to better her children’s lives and be able to contribute to their household. She wants a reason to justify why she acts the way she does.

She is the absolute epitome of a wee lassie playing house. Taking the mattresses off the beds and sliding down them every Saturday night - who can be arsed with that?! I totally get doing things for your children but what about giving them routine & consistent structure instead, Aimee? What about getting up before lunchtime? What about not letting your 3 year old rule the roost?

I honestly think she’s still waiting for that “click” moment when it will all fall into place and she’ll feel at peace to just focus on her kids and family instead of chasing this fucking stupid influencer life. I think she reckons if she has another baby she’ll have to get her shit together so that’s what she needs to motivate her, not the 3 kids she already has. It’s a total car crash.

• Heart

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I think it’s a conscious decision by AD to keep her ‘man’ off her Insta grid.
I keep saying this, if your man/baby dad has a conviction for drug dealing, regardless of how long ago it was, then buckle up and prepare for some people to dislike that aspect of your/his life. There’s NO excusing it, whatever spin you want to put on it. The fucking hypocrisy is blinding! She went on national TV to publicly shame a woman for cat-fishing but can’t take criticism for going out with a convict.
Aimee’s Valentine’s grid post. What in high hell is that? Why has she been Facetuned within an inch of her life while the boys and cupboard wanker look like pure scruffs?!?!?!?!?!?

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Someone has replied to DDoG saying they're getting cookies delivered on Friday night for Valentine's day. Wtf is going on?? Just give yer man a blow job and eat the chocolates ffs 🤣
Oh god, don’t give her ideas!!! I’d rather not see her man getting a gobble on Instagram 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You know what’s not kind? Using a woman’s death to push your own narrative. A woman you don’t know may I add and have never known.

• Heart

mackc

My dad has been going through cancer treatment since the first lockdown, I haven't been able to see or hug him once because it's too dangerous, not even on my 30th birthday and they are just not giving a shit, it's absolutely soul destroying 😭

I have a baby a similar age and they eat basically unsalted/unsweetened versions of whatever we’re having supplemented with the occasional puff or pouch. Sometimes I’m run ragged so I have a McDonalds or a pot noodle and feel guilty cause that means the baby is getting all pre-packaged stuff, but it’s still Ella’s Kitchen, not hot dogs. I believe you need to do whatever you need to do to get through the day when you’re a parent, and it’s extremely difficult right now but there are people starving themselves to feed their kids and trying to give them a healthy diet while this woman is spunking hundreds on fizz sticks for herself and feeding her gorgeous baby things I wouldn’t give to my dog.
You are so right, it's mega hard but doesn't cost a lot to feed a wee baby some heathy options especially with the time and money she has

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Ardnocklife

I hope DD does read here, so this is directly to you: Sort your absolute mess of a life out and focus on being a half decent maw. The “food” you are feeding your children is an absolute disgrace. You clearly have some spare cash to fill your own gut with endless takeaways and those pathetic fizz sticks. I have honeslty never seen any mother feed their tiny babies the crap you do, honeslty!! And that excuse of a man of yours is just as bad for letting you away with that. It doesn’t even matter if it’s pouches or jars, but McDonald’s, hot dogs, chocolate pancakes and juice at 7 months old? You’re pathetic.

teagenie22

I’m actually gutting myself at Aimee trying to justify why everyone got a duo max gift before her.
‘It’s been sitting on my windowsill for OVER TWO WEEKS’
‘Oh my goodness would you look at the dust on this BECAUSE IVE HAD IT FOR SO LONG’

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I reckon these pics were taken 2nd February. That's the day AD first posted those balloons and the day DD was flogging cleaning shite from the drug dealer. She's driven to Cambuslang to get it that day. No hospital appts, no funerals, just 2 wee fannies doing as they please for insta likes.

Doohla

Those who have something to hide , bite... they've obviously got something to hide ..
That's why they're fuckin biting 😁

• Heart

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Tricias ASSEMBLE!
We knew it was coming didn’t we....the obligatory underwater / body confidence post. FFS Aimee. So fucking predictable. 🥱

• Haha

sparkleshine89

Aimee will be cracking out the box of cheesy pasta in an attempt to lure that wee dungeon duck out for a photo shoot for their valentines celebrations pronto.
They will all have the valentines shoots 😂😂😂 if I asked my husband to take a selfie for valentines he would happily do it . However , if I asked him to set up a ring light and take photos throughout our dinner or stage a photo he would piss himself laughing and tell me to get help 😐. In the same breath if I filmed our kids swearing and put it on insta ( I never would ) he would ask me to take it down and I would do it . I cannot imagine him acting like their men . My two oldest never swore but I must admit my youngest has been caught saying naughty words a few times so I get it happens but I’ve never laughed or publicised it .

Trey93

I’ve just caught up. I am so so embarrassed for this Draper lassie, I don’t even follow her she’s even more of a nobody than Aimee 😂😂 one comment and she makes all this fuss, dying to be talked about by the tricias. just sitting there pressing refresh on this thread pure fizzing 😂😂😂

Wonder if she’s ever called anyone a fucking dafty in real life, you’d slap her silly. no well Michelle 😂😂😂 patter is horrific

People can do what they want in the end but broadcasting rule breaking so publicly is never going to go down well but her reaction 😂😂 raging spice

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
I took a day off from Aimee's stories, I had to have a day of not getting annoyed with her and i don't really watch DD much because she's vile. But had a wee look this morning.
Firstly, Callie with a baby in her tummy?!? I hate this stuff, I know some wee girls have a natural maternal instinct and that's fine, let them play with dolls push a wee buggy about but the baby in the tummy stuff really gets to me. I have no idea why. When my daughter was younger I used to tell her she's too wee for babies in her tummy because i didn't want her thinking she was going to grow up and just have babies (like Aimee)...maybe I'm too sensitive or maybe I'm hormonal like Aimee 🤨
DD swearing at her wee one this morning is disgusting. I swear but never at my kids. The fact she thinks that's content worth watching is just odd.