Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously doesn't even have an excuse if she's just deleting the comments. Either that or she's away planning a sob story so she can come on greeting tomorrow, rally aww her influencer maw pals, play the victim and then get the engagement up and a few new followers.

Reactions: 5
She obviously doesn't even have an excuse if she's just deleting the comments. Either that or she's away planning a sob story so she can come on greeting tomorrow, rally aww her influencer maw pals, play the victim and then get the engagement up and a few new followers.
She posted a story saying she was attending a funeral today... still only allowed max 20 people at funerals and it’s close family only, pretty sure it would have been all over her stories if it was someone close

Reactions: 4
Has anybody watched birth bump baby ? AD says she’s got 13k insta followers 🧐

She posted a story saying she was attending a funeral today... still only allowed max 20 people at funerals and it’s close family only, pretty sure it would have been all over her stories if it was someone close
Seen that shame if someone has died , but wouldn’t put it past her to be a jackanory !

• Haha
Surely if she's attending a funeral then she should know how much worse they are under these circumstances and she shouldn't be bending and breaking rules. You're telling me there wasn't anyone closer to her to watch her child for a few hours? Completely agree, we would definitely have heard about it!

Reactions: 6
I thought the exact same, if it was someone close it would've been all over the place, we would even know them personally by the time she was finished. More shite.

Charmer 🙄
No household can be part if another's childcare bubble so what happened when the wee ones had a sleepover at Gran and Pappy's at the weekend? 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That will be the story tomorrow . AD was providing childcare while she was at funeral

Personally I like to mourn while wearing yellow lipstick so I see where she’s coming from today

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the exact same, if it was someone close it would've been all over the place, we would even know them personally by the time she was finished. More shite.

Charmer 🙄
No household can be part if another's childcare bubble so what happened when the wee ones had a sleepover at Gran and Pappy's at the weekend? 🤔
I take back anything positive I’ve said about her . That is disgusting ! “ bleeping dafty “ . She is so threatening , total ned. I’ve seen too much of this from her now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha! You couldn't even make it up...she's deleted the comment about childcare bubbles and now posted a story saying just because a picture was posted today it doesn't mean it was taken today....hello A 👋 you cretinous individual

I take back anything positive I’ve said about her . That is disgusting ! “ bleeping dafty “ . She is so threatening , total ned. I’ve seen too much of this from her now
She's just a wee ned. She can polish as much as she likes but the shite is still there for all to see.

Reactions: 16
Ad is so defensive it’s halerious 😭 what a load of shite honestly they would be better just coming right out and saying we don’t stick to the rules at least then u could have a bit of respect for their honesty but not they break the rules then lie then give anyone and everyone who question it cheek ..charming !

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Charmer 🙄
She just contradicts herself while trying to be a wee smart arse, I'm actually mortified for her. Trying her best to come across as clever when she's just confirming what everyone is saying. ONE HOUSEHOLD! Wee chucky's been in and out of her grandparents for weeks now, even if they were at the funeral too that is still their ONE bubble 💡.

If the photo wasn't taken today, wouldn't you state when it was taken? No, because regardless of when it was it was still breaking the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yet again this has come about because they must broadcast it to the internet. Same as when they went to see DD’s wee one when she was born. Could have just taken a wee picture and not shown 5000+ strangers but here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Charmer 🙄
She's an absolute idiot, people aren't wrong for asking why the rules are being broken. You would just have to leave going if u didn't have childcare in these circumstances. There is no need for her to answer people back like that

Reactions: 5
The language she uses alone says plenty about her and the BBC give her airtime too.
She doesn't try hard enough to be the wholesome insta mummy she wants to be. Her inner ned shines too bright. Wonder how she goes on at her "staff" during a kids party if something goes wrong.

Reactions: 14
What's the set up with Abbie's family is her mum on the scene? She is an absolute Ned she would die on the spot if anyone confronted her out and about. Imagine speaking to someone like that when they know everything about where u live, where your kids go to nursery and what they look like...

She doesn't try hard enough to be the wholesome insta mummy she wants to be. Her inner ned shines too bright. Wonder how she goes on at her "staff" during a kids party if something goes wrong.
Surely nobody in their right mind would go near her after this if they've seen all the rule breaks and speaking to people like their the idiot when she's a fuckin imbecile 🤣.

So is it a childcare bubble or was it taken in September when you could visit other houses?

Could all easily be cleared up if they posted a screenshot of their photo library that shows the data on when the photo was taken to prove their innocence but I won’t hold my breath ☕
Miss our Aimee, she’s a cutie compared to this pair.

Reactions: 9
She's just delusional...delusions of grandeur i think its called (look it up AD 😉) ....she really believes she's something special...unfortunately the downside for some people displaying such high self esteem is the narcissistic personality traits that come with it and they really are on display this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.