Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see kimmy g post about pyjamas being for sleeping in only, not eating in hahaha 100% a dig at Aimee. Also went on to post a quote about how powerful a mothers influence is 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see kimmy g post about pyjamas being for sleeping in only, not eating in hahaha 100% a dig at Aimee. Also went on to post a quote about how powerful a mothers influence is 👀
You know what I agree if I'm home which is obviously more often. I'll put comfies on joggers leggings I wont just wear my jammies from the night before I just think that's scruff

Reactions: 7
She comes on to say it is a shame for that little boy and his family (and it truly is) but she is so busy opening her Amazon package. Could she not have just waited 2 minutes then open itb

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I laughed more at the one saying grown men shouldn’t wear joggies .... all kimmygs man seems to own !

Reactions: 4
You know what I agree if I'm home which is obviously more often. I'll put comfies on joggers leggings I wont just wear my jammies from the night before I just think that's scruff
I agree, spend soo much time at home now and it's always in comfies but I have house clothes like joggers or leggings and actual pjs for bed. Every day I get up and changed out of my pjs. Never sit around in the same clothes from the night before. Amiee looks like she stinks and she wears the same stuff for days on end too.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but does DD have a wardrobe in her living room and a corner sofa that covers 3/4 of the entrance to the room?!
That drawing or whatever it is in the background looks like a wee satanic wean...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but does DD have a wardrobe in her living room and a corner sofa that covers 3/4 of the entrance to the room?!
That drawing or whatever it is in the background looks like a wee satanic wean...
Talking of satanic ......... is she still collecting those scary China dolls ? They gave me the creepers

• Sick
Talking of satanic ......... is she still collecting those scary China dolls ? They gave me the creepers
Omg porcelain dolls😂😂 I used to aswell give me the fear now. Bet shes got a few that look just like the wean

I also love how u guys made her clean her hob😂😂
How tit were those cushion covers
Aliexpress best

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So weird! No TV unit, more like an up cycled desk for the TV to hang off, the sides of the base are over the edges, a random wardrobe in the living room. Why? Everything painted white, brown, lime and sky blue cushions 🤢

• Sick
Aimee back at it with being super organised 👍 Those poor dogs 😭 She’s not as forgetful when it’s her getting a wee pamper is she 🙃 I bet she’s always unapologetic whenever she’s late too, and making up a million excuses 🙄 “sorry I had a really important work meeting, Instagram is my job you see, yeah I had to finish a follow loop I am in and I don’t get paid if I don’t call at least 5 people a Tricia before 12pm”

She’s such a rocket 😭🤣 FYI Aimee, you can get cake tins on your weekly shop (not that you need anymore cheesecake for the love of god) So yeah the idea is that you do 1 big shop a week and believe it or not you can actually get the non essentials whilst you’re there 😱 Why are you still so bitter you got called out for taking your greetin faced wean to taste all the testers in Superdrug?

And as for referring to people as Tricias. I think it’s about time we start a movement to protect anyone called Tricia from Aimee trolling them. It’s appalling. If anyone called Tricia were to kill themselves because you keep using their name in a derogatory way it would be all your fault Aimee. Why can’t you just #bekind ???? #WITHTRICIAWESTAND

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's so passive aggressive n those stories about the cheesecake tin, she's in these bloody shops multiple times a week. Princess Callie gets new cheap plastic shoes, she knew exactly what was about to happen. The boys probably just standing there getting nothing as per usual.

Rimimbir 🙈🤣🤣 why can she not speak!! Also the two wee boys there while she's handing the fav a gift. Granted its a wee 2pound thing but buy them all a wee 2pound thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aimee back at it with being super organised 👍 Those poor dogs 😭 She’s not as forgetful when it’s her getting a wee pamper is she 🙃 I bet she’s always unapologetic whenever she’s late too, and making up a million excuses 🙄 “sorry I had a really important work meeting, Instagram is my job you see, yeah I had to finish a follow loop I am in and I don’t get paid if I don’t call at least 5 people a Tricia before 12pm”

She’s such a rocket 😭🤣 FYI Aimee, you can get cake tins on your weekly shop (not that you need anymore cheesecake for the love of god) So yeah the idea is that you do 1 big shop a week and believe it or not you can actually get the non essentials whilst you’re there 😱 Why are you still so bitter you got called out for taking your greetin faced wean to taste all the testers in Superdrug?

And as for referring to people as Tricias. I think it’s about time we start a movement to protect anyone called Tricia from Aimee trolling them. It’s appalling. If anyone called Tricia were to kill themselves because you keep using their name in a derogatory way it would be all your fault Aimee. Why can’t you just #bekind ???? #WITHTRICIAWESTAND
Its actually just so rude. Dog groomers are pretty much all self employed have been closed loads and struggling to be allowed open under different rules. Then when they are running tight schedules to ensure non contact drop off / clean between etc. Plus any decent one has waiting list for weeks and months.
if it had been gifted you bet your ass she would have been on time.

doesnt even tag the business so much for her shop small. She could have tagged them and showed one of the dogs along with her pathetic apology

Who's going to tell Aimee there are 53mg of caffeine in a fizz stick? More than most cans of fizzy juice.

Rimimbir 🙈🤣🤣 why can she not speak!! Also the two wee boys there while she's handing the fav a gift. Granted its a wee 2pound thing but buy them all a wee 2pound thing.
Those poor wee boys getting nothing is Awful! Even buy them a wee sweetie or something for god sake. Makes me sad for them.

Reactions: 5
That’s it I’m not watching anymore. She is a disgrace lying around all day in the same clothes as the day before. I bet she is absolutely stinking! 😭 those wee boys are left out as usual while Callie gets shoes. Lying around watching box sets in her bed while the kids fend for themselves! Try getting up at 5am and going to work Aimee like the rest of us

Reactions: 6
I sometimes wonder if Aimee does all this to wind us up! I wonder if she purposely pretends to forget appointments, not buy her sons anything... go to the shops for utter shite? Do you think the more people that watches her stories the more exposure she gets? The reason I ask is I can’t fathom why anyone would want to come online and show how useless they are as a human! Or, is she that thick that she thinks the contrary?

I sometimes wonder if Aimee does all this to wind us up! I wonder if she purposely pretends to forget appointments, not buy her sons anything... go to the shops for utter shite? Do you think the more people that watches her stories the more exposure she gets? The reason I ask is I can’t fathom why anyone would want to come online and show how useless they are as a human! Or, is she that thick that she thinks the contrary?
I don’t think she’s clever enough to be doing that, she’s just an hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.