Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I noticed this too. Hes absolutely thriving since hes gone

I am serevely deaf in 1 ear and profound in the other. I dont sign, i can comminicate as anyonr else but rely on lip reading. As soon as i got my diagnosis. My mum went all blazing. Got the DLA, a helper at school, speech therapy, she made me join a deaf group, eventually she pushed for me going to a proper deaf school.

By the time i was 14, i was sucidal and depressed. Mother loved the attention from medical professionals, pushed me for to get a bone anchored hearing aid (i didnt want it, i was happy with a normal hearing aid). She would cry to them and shed get her own way. All i wanted to do was be a typical teenager, i didnt fit in with deaf people as i didnt sign and i didnt know any hearing people. i learnt how to play a piano and done exams for them, i ADORED music. But mum kept pushing the disability thing.
Eventually i met a girl at college at 16, who treated me as any other teenager. she invited me to go clubbing (back in the day!) Amd i went...and omg....i felt so alive after that. I was thriving at college, meeting lots of people, had a amazing social life. They all knew i was hard of hearing but no problem. Eventually i met someone who was at uni but my mum hated him and hated my life. She made my life so difficult. So...at 17 i moved in with him 200 miles away. I got a full time job as a laboratory technician. Ok i got pregnant at 18 but i managed to go back to work when my baby was 6 months old and support my partner who was at uni... and i havr supported myself for 17 years and i have always done absolutely fine with no help.

Moral of the story is. My mother LOVED the disability side. She adored the attention she got from medical professionals, she loved having a 'special needs'child. But she was stopping me reaching my full potential, which can be incredibly damaging. So its clear at school, he is pushed and encoruaged. And its fantastic xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Appalled

A long time lurker, I actually know Katie very well. I won’t say how because I don’t fancy the backlash that it will cause. I have known her years though, and while she was always a bit of a dick and self entitled, her current behaviour is setting new heights.

Being ‘jealous’ of a children’s oncology ward is unreal! Even for her.

What I will say is she won’t care that some people think she’s vile, she won’t care one bit. She just cares she has a platform to play with and feel important.

Her management company though should care. They are reading this, they have to be. You’re giving this creature jobs, money, a career, of which she will use to discredit others struggles, and push her agenda of “I want an easy life with all the support and funding and Instagram money and I know how I will get it.”

Cut her. Stop turning a blind eye because you get your management fee. If you don’t, then getting her to delete stories makes you admit she’s vile, but not have the guts to cut her because it gives you financial gain. Which makes you just as bad as her.

She is damaging the SEND community, don’t play your part.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Spyglass

The stories over last 24 hours have been a new low even for her and that I never thought I'd say. The woman is now comparing 5 star hospital wards. She is obsessed with luxury. I do believe she wasn't "living" in hospital either for 7 months or a year as she's mentioned before.... I am sure I remember her having home leave so she'd go home at weekends and then in a a few days in the week. That isn't living in hospital kaytee.
I do not understand why she's moaning in the first place about the amenities on a hospital ward.. The last few times her son was in she spent that time sleeping soundly in her own bed, whilst the kiera were with her son in hospital. For this "inspirational mother" her adoring fans see her as I really beg to differ. My child has "lived" in hospital and I was there every single night. On the make shift bed. Slept in a chair beside them. The times we've been in for a week or two... I've been there every single second.
I never moaned about the amenities. I cared about my child getting better. Stuck to that bed like glue.

Kaytee however is dolled up, face of make up, her bling on, wandering around the hospital for her free costas her followers pay for. Having her long showers on the ward. Filming a tour around the room. With her designer bag hung up on the coat hook. Flogging some scales by his bedside because she cannot miss an opportunity for content and a ad.

Shes been pissed up on a golf course with some random man she probably met on tinder who probably ended up poking her in the minging green, thrush infested hot tub that she is so greatful to have. Filming herself pissed whilst her son is in hospital with the "useless dad" he has... Who she picks and chooses when she feels he's a good dad and when she's "an actual single mum". Going home to clean her house leaving him with Kiera’s, going home to open her many parcels that were arriving with gifted shit for HER.
The put on "my son is in hospital and I cannot see him" whilst she's got full face on, hair done, jewellery, prancing about in her car around Nottz loving the fact she has child care in the form of him being in hospital.

She hasn't been in hospital past few times to even notice a missing PlayStation or free chocolate trolley. When she has been in.... She's busy preening herself and chucking her son the ipad whilst she's probably lording it over the nurses on the ward... "oh I'm a nurse too. I'm the Nursemum.. Don't you know who I am".
Taking reflective sat on the window silll looking out at the world like she's a caged animal photographs to post to pull on the strings.

Shes always lacked.... True mothering instinct to me. Lacked compassion and... Worry. If the first thing you do when an ambulance turns up for your son is to get out your phone to film him getting into it... Or photos of him in the back of it then i really question your parenting.
If the first thing to do when you get into hospital is film yourself walking down corridors, giving tours of your room, leaving your child to go in search for your beloved free costas.. You need to sort your priorities out.

She has a warped view on what being in hospital is about. It always centres around her. What comforts she has.

There are mothers who live in hospitals who may take a shower once a week because they darnt or cannot leave their child's bedside. Who are in a weeks old clothes, no make up, hair in a greasy Trunchball bun because it's not about them. First priority is their child. Getting better. The worries. The coffee machine at the end of the ward is their luxury.

I've never known anyone bang on about themselves like she does. Her struggles, her misery. Her her her.
J has always got better when he isn't in her care. His weight gain, his vomiting, he looks like a different child when he's not in her care.... Because he's getting cared for. He's getting his medications and feeds done correctly.

His mother is making him poorly to suit her narrative. To use him to up her followers, to get gifted items (for her), for paid ad work, for fundraisers to pay for her lifestyle, to get her parking fines paid for by her fans, get the best car, a free house, kieras so she doesn't need to deal with him....

The mothers and fathers of children on a oncology ward may never get to go on another holiday with their child kaytee. May never be able to create a magical Xmas for them. You can with your child. You choose not to. You choose to give him to whoever will have him. To make him poorly.
Those parents on the "5star oncology ward" would love to be off that ward and at home. Parenting their child in the correct way.

Kaytee you have a gift. Your child minus you neglecting him is healthy. Strong. He is coming on in LEAPS. Put him back on his medications, stop fucking his feed up, give him water, care for his gastrostomy site, play with him, do his physio, take him on child days out appropriate for Him, limit the ipad usage.... See him. See yourself as a mother. You have a bright, intelligent, loving boy and you don't even see him. You just see yourself.
Those parents on the oncology ward would love to be able to have time.... You are flushing it away down the drain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

YomAsal

Nice of her to highlight the realities of being a single parent while sat in her merc, childfree, outside the gym 🙄 she has no idea.
Latter how about you spend some money on therapy instead of your nails, and stop expecting someone to hand it to you (and everything else in your life) for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I can’t watch her anymore tonight. My sister had cancer when she was 3. I’m pretty sure my parents would of preferred to spend 4 and a half years of their life at home rather than on a 5* ward. She is absolutely fucking disgusting 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Tomtom2020

191A678E-45C8-4FB1-B929-6C7D509CA65C.jpeg

for a moment let’s pretend she’s telling the truth (doubtful I know)

but they wouldn’t be targeting you because you’re a single parent household.

maybe they’ve seen your Instagram? The flaunting of the expensive bags, clothes, products, seen that you leave your car windows open, seen that you have 100k of donations.

you’re not targeted because you’re a single mum, you’re targeted because you’re a dickhead who wants to flaunt other peoples donated cash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you for this thread, some of us, Katie's "colleagues" find it useful and have been guest readers since the 1st one was finally allowed.

To Katie, Hows things going at work and with Nathan? 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve sat on my hands to prevent myself from reporting this woman for over six months. Not any more. I’ve got months and months of historic screenshots, inconsistencies, child protection issues. They’re all going to her local authority.

I would normally feel pity for a person in this situation, I don’t pity her. She’s played with fire long enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
And I’d like to say. My son has stayed on many wards at Manchester Childrens Hospital. They ALL have play rooms, all have fridges, freezers. So off you fuck Kaytee. You truly are a complete and utter scumbag, using childhood cancer for engagement.

Reactions: 32

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Targeted because she's a single parent household? I somehow doubt it. If anything you were targeted because of the expensive car on your driveway you stupid woman. One look at that car and it screams household with money not single parent household. Kaytee, show me at least more than 5 single parent households with a brand new 4x4 on their drive. I'm a single parent household & a nurse just like you babygirl. Yknow whats parked outside my house? A 2004 Mini Cooper that I saved up for three years to buy. Off you fuck Kaytee. Take your half pre recorded lies and fuck off.

• Heart

Tomtom2020

Speaking as a single parent to a SEND child, a ‘proper one’ as kaytee would say.

I have actively tried to research charities which would benefit my CHILD, we receive financial aid through disability living allowance, again for my CHILD.

I’m not being a martyr by saying I don’t think about myself, but it’s not a priority no. My indulgence is simply making sure I have at least one full shower per week, if not I’m not ashamed to say a wet wipe bath and dry shampoo is a close runner up.

why is she painting the picture that single parents need to go to the gym, fancy hotels, have kerias, need extra money, to be able to look after their child safely???

no kaytee, the majority of single sen parents are perfectly able to care for their children themselves. With such a huge following she is completely damaging how others may think parents in her position are.

well you don’t speak for me. (And when my child is in hospital, all I wanted was them to get better, not sit and get pissed off that the kids in the cancer ward have it better)

you’re a joke love. You don’t deserve to be a parent to that amazing little boy.

• Heart
Kaytee I have receipts from when you wanted to fly J out the country when he was just a few months old and the doctors didn't want you to go. It was you who was begging the doctors to let you take him abroad, have you forgot the huge discharge meeting you had? Where you begged them on the basis he could pass away before being on a plane? Most parents would be too scared to take the risk. You did story after story about it. You had nurses offering to take his hand print for you to keep but you said you didn't want his hand print, you wanted to make memories on a beach with him instead.

The doctors didn't want him discharged, they were probably pushed into it during the big meeting that took place. They were worried about the risk to him and you was worried he would never get to go on a plane. You seemed more worried that you couldn't go on your first free holiday with Nathan. J was a inconvenience. It was around this time you started applying for hospices too, if they had got back to you in time for the holiday would J have even gone away with you both or would he have gone to the hospice? Something tells me you was applying for hospices at that time so you could go away without him, the holidays after that, J was sent to the hospice, there was no urgency to let him see the world and make memories.

Have you forgotten the endless stories you did about how you had booked to go to Spain and kept having to cancel, the first time you cancelled was because 2 days after he had been discharged he was rushed by ambulance back to hospital vomiting blood.

You postponed it to 4 months later but when the time come despite being 4 months later they still hadn't discharged him because he was that poorly. Instead of cancelling it you postponed it again because you wanted him to go on a plane and see palm trees. Your words.
Do you remember how the doctors asked you to choose a smaller trip if you really had to take him away, but you insisted you wanted to make memories with him and told them Spain was a smaller trip because you really wanted to go somewhere like Mexico or the Caribbean but spain was a short flight.

You cancelled the spain holiday twice and when you eventually went you changed it and went to tenerife instead, putting him through a 5 hour flight despite the doctors reluctance at letting you take him on a short flight to Spain. Theres still a post on your page detailing it. Go and delete it if you wish, but that's another receipt already saved.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Mermer89

She seriously thinks people will believe he had 6 separate blood tests in one day!? It’s one blood test put into 6 vials...

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Kayteeee, you really are a massive selfish bell end.

You didn’t have to eat out though did you? I work for the NHS as many thousands and others that don’t, used our common sense and still didn’t mix publicly.

You have a vulnerable son, yet blame the government for why you went out gallivanting 😂😂😂😂😂😂there really isn’t enough laughing emojis for your pathetic excuse for having a hotel stay in London and constant attempts to get laid.

You work worked for the NHS you of all people should see even though lockdown measures were eased everyone, the vulnerable more so, were still at risk. Yet you didn’t give a shit about exposing your beautiful son to a killer virus because YOU wanted to meet men, eat out, stay in expensive (paid for by a gofundme for your son) so you could continue a fake lavish life style.

Oh... you don’t work in healthcare though do you, there are many clues to this, including your chavvy nails. Not going to be able to have those done for a while are you. You are part of the problem.

67E4E0DD-0DB8-4A00-8E28-EB97802FAECC.png

I’m also pretty sure if she could, she would be on a plane to Dubai at the drop of a hat right now. Her hypocrisy today if on another level.
BCF329FD-995C-4AD0-9366-507068901647.jpeg

I am extra sensitive today yes. I have bitten my tongue for so long watching people constantly break the rules putting the vulnerable at risk. Well, everyone at risk.

I’ve just finished 5 night shifts, Kaytee will never experience shifts like that, she’s far too lazy.

Nearly all patients I saw were Covid positive. Some of which won’t make it. My heart has broken over and over the past 5 days. And I see people like HER constantly risking everyone.

When this all started in March I cried out of fear before every shift and now I’m back to feeling terrified.

I get changed and showered at work before getting in the car as I share it with my other half and didn’t want him to get anything. I’ve not seen my parents since March, postponed my wedding and not going to my grandads funeral as not to put my vulnerable family members at risk. Add on an extra I don’t know how many hours of work each month because colleagues are off as they have Covid too. We have lost a few colleagues to this too.

Why can’t people see that just because it’s not new it doesn’t mean it’s not as serious. It’s more serious now than what is was earlier in 2020.

I am broken. I’m emotionally and physically drained. People like Kayteeee can fuck right off. Still using her nurse status to try and claim a hero status and keep up the Instagram persona. She’s just proving she is more of a fraud each day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Moaning that the oncology ward, where most children will die, is nicer than the ward she was placed with j whilst waiting on an op is a new low even for her. She's disgusting. Imagine constantly wanting 5 star everything. The nhs is in a terrible state and a lot of oncology wards are given private donations hence why they are 'nicer'. She begrudges everyone at every turn. She made it almost sound like she's prefer j to have cancer and be on a 5 star oncology ward than for him to be well and in a standard ward.

She's done a healthcare degree ffs, surely her placements would have clearly highlighted the plight of the nhs. She so greedy, covetous and obsessed with this notion of 5 star. Im sure parents of kids on the oncology ward would swap her for the bog standard ward in a heartbeat if it meant their child wasn't extremely ill.

Belulah

VIP Member
Did she honestly think people would be watching and thinking, “Finally someone saying what we’ve all been thinking. Children with cancer do get treated too well in hospital.”

Reactions: 28