Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve sat on my hands to prevent myself from reporting this woman for over six months. Not any more. I’ve got months and months of historic screenshots, inconsistencies, child protection issues. They’re all going to her local authority.

I would normally feel pity for a person in this situation, I don’t pity her. She’s played with fire long enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Everything recently points to her reading on here. She will know about this thread exists someone will have told her and she won’t be able to not read. Look how quiet she’s gone recently, her actions, the realisation that people are on to her will be stressing her out because she needs a new plan now.

So baby girl how about just being a mother, you don’t need to be an influencer, most parents struggle with work life kids balance and usually the kids come first, learn to put yourself last. There’s time for you to do your thing when j is older. You don’t need a rich man, how about it not be about money and just about love, honestly you really need to give your head a wobble and work out what’s important. Carers are not needed in your life you just want them to give you a break, we all need a break, but it’s not going to happen. From one mother to another just get on with it, stop complaining, life is what we make of it. If we get lemons make lemonade. You get out of life what you put into it and girl your drama is causing you all your issues.
Time for a new plan!
She 100% knows that this exists she started a petition a while back to try and get this site banned 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She has 2 phones. So if one had run out then use the other one? Doesn’t add up!

Literally!! Nothing ever adds up with her. I was thinking how would she even have her brothers number if her phone died? (She said he went to fetch them) I love my brother but not enough to memorise his phone number off by heart 🤨 she always says how she has no one so they don’t strike to me as being ‘close’

Reactions: 9
Literally!! Nothing ever adds up with her. I was thinking how would she even have her brothers number if her phone died? (She said he went to fetch them) I love my brother but not enough to memorise his phone number off by heart 🤨 she always says how she has no one so they don’t strike to me as being ‘close’
If my sister needed me to pick her and her kid up from hospital after they apparently choked I would be staying with her the night to make sure all was OK. Regardless if we were close or not. What did he do? Drop her at the door and wave goodbye? I would be in no fit state after that apparent emergency to parent alone.

Reactions: 6
If my sister needed me to pick her and her kid up from hospital after they apparently choked I would be staying with her the night to make sure all was OK. Regardless if we were close or not. What did he do? Drop her at the door and wave goodbye? I would be in no fit state after that apparent emergency to parent alone.
I think he is only a teenager. Or young adult. I’m not sure every young man that age would necessarily think or question about staying. Also from what K insinuated she called Kiera’s and asked them to come back, so he may have offered and she said no thinking her childminders Kiera’s would be coming. Or she’s fabricating how bad it was? Who knows with her.

I think he is only a teenager. Or young adult. I’m not sure every young man that age would necessarily think or question about staying. Also from what K insinuated she called Kiera’s and asked them to come back, so he may have offered and she said no thinking her childminders Kiera’s would be coming. Or she’s fabricating how bad it was? Who knows with her.
Thats true. I wasn't sure of his age etc. Like you said, who knows?! Just things don't add up.

Reactions: 2
Thats true. I wasn't sure of his age etc. Like you said, who knows?! Just things don't add up.
To be fair I’m not 100 percent sure, I know he’s a lot younger than her though. And I remember he’s called her out on the number of stories she posts when she claims not to have time for things. She screenshotted his text. She said something like well it only takes 10 mins to talk on Instagram (or something similar) but then a while later she said she spent something absurd like 7 hours (someone will have the screenshot of exactly what she said I’m sure) doing stories and subtitling them. Literally nothing ever adds up with her.

Her brother is the one who looks after the kittens when she’s off galavanting.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say on one post about always having a ‘go bag’ packed in case of an emergency hospital trip?
Where was this bag when she needed it?

Didn’t she say on one post about always having a ‘go bag’ packed in case of an emergency hospital trip?
Where was this bag when she needed it?
I said the same thing 😂 she was aff linking her trusty bags from Amazon that she always has packed ready to go... yet this time, it wasn’t 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said the same thing 😂 she was aff linking her trusty bags from Amazon that she always has packed ready to go... yet this time, it wasn’t 🤥
This is a woman who forgets to take her sons food out with her and medications there's no way she's going to be that organised 😂
Trip to Dubai however and she's packed all ready to go without any issues 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’ve just noticed, there’s text underneath that white box.
View attachment 374158
I have several illnesses,disabilities that unfortunately require paramedics on a regular basis,I have the newest iphone and the iphone x like she had previously. She is obviously very proficient at using apple products as I am,I have 999 as an emergency contact,every person who has a medical risk will do the same. ‘Siri call 999’ whilst your child is hypoxic for 7 minutes! On her screenshot of the call you can see the option of adding the number as an emergency number which clearly she hasn’t done. Bullshit dramatics which we all predicted. She couldn’t go for potassium levels as we have discussed it here so much! I feel like our detective skills are done here, we have Voldemort figured out.
I was going to stop looking at her stories, I unfollowed her ages ago but I couldn’t stop thinking about her son and his safety,saying he might die in her care is a bleeping big deal.Anyone else feel like her house of cards is tumbling down? ❤❤❤

Can guarantee now she’ll be MIA for the day / evening to build up her engagement of people worrying about J and then she’ll “pop on” tomorrow to let everyone know he’s ok, she’s just worn out as was up all night with him due to lack of keiras. She’s so predictable it’s embarrassing 😴
Followed by an ad 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
To be fair I’m not 100 percent sure, I know he’s a lot younger than her though. And I remember he’s called her out on the number of stories she posts when she claims not to have time for things. She screenshotted his text. She said something like well it only takes 10 mins to talk on Instagram (or something similar) but then a while later she said she spent something absurd like 7 hours (someone will have the screenshot of exactly what she said I’m sure) doing stories and subtitling them. Literally nothing ever adds up with her.

Her brother is the one who looks after the kittens when she’s off galavanting.
I never knew her own brother called her out. I must have missed it. Says a lot when your own family call out your lies. Plus, she would have him blocked from her stories now for doing that.

Yeah it was quite a while ago now. She screenshot their whatsapp chat. It was all done in a very “oh look what my brothers said, he’s so funny, he doesn’t get how quick and easy doing a story is” kind of way. I didn’t think too much of it as it is when I was still naive to her then. But you’re right he probably is blocked from a lot of her stories now!!

Reactions: 1
I told you as soon as I said there’s been no ads she would post an ad 😂😂 oh you’re so predictable Kayteeeee. 😂😂😂 As it’s pre recorded I’m even more convinced she’s posted it because it was mentioned here there was no recent ads.

Saying that, it’s not a new company she’s been asked to work for and I’ve seen anyone and everyone with over 30k followers have been sent a ring system.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So the screenshot of the 999 call says at the bottom about adding it to existing/new contact and the top left is "recent", so instead, wondering if she's just put 999 onto a recent call instead? Or called NHS Direct 111 instead for something not as serious as she says but because it is J, they needed to send an ambulance & take him in for a check?

Reactions: 1
So the screenshot of the 999 call says at the bottom about adding it to existing/new contact and the top left is "recent", so instead, wondering if she's just put 999 onto a recent call instead? Or called NHS Direct 111 instead for something not as serious as she says but because it is J, they needed to send an ambulance & take him in for a check?
Yeah, any ambulance crew would take him in due to his cardiac history. That’s why she used to call 111 before she could drive. She knew they’d send an ambulance to check him over and then get a free ride to hospital rather than have to pay for a taxi.

Reactions: 2
I told you as soon as I said there’s been no ads she would post an ad 😂😂 oh you’re so predictable Kayteeeee. 😂😂😂 As it’s pre recorded I’m even more convinced she’s posted it because it was mentioned here there was no recent ads.

Saying that, it’s not a new company she’s been asked to work for and I’ve seen anyone and everyone with over 30k followers have been sent a ring system.
We knew this was coming tough from her potential car theft a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 5
I keep complaining to every company that she works with. I ask them if they’re comfortable working with a person who thinks if she is left to look after her OWN child without carers it will be FATAL for him?

I haven’t had a response yet but I’ve been doing it for weeks since I seen her true colours

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.