Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply don’t understand the connection between _g3 and Katie. Why does _g3 kiss her arse when it’s so obvious she is abusing the system? Does anyone else have insider info as to why the two of them are ‘friends’?.
Maybe she’s just trying up her followers by getting shared by beggy Mitchell/ baby girl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand. She would be classed as a key worker if she is a nurse. so he would be entitled to go to nursery school. Plus I though sen schools/nurseries were remaining open for children with additional needs

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand. She would be classed as a key worker if she is a nurse. so he would be entitled to go to nursery school. Plus I though sen schools/nurseries were remaining open for children with additional needs
He is at a sen school and can still go 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kaytee, how you going to play this one out? Nurseries are open. Schools are open for vulnerable, SEN and key worker children Sen schools are open. Hows your day been at work? Can you tell us what it's like on the wards? Can you share how hard it is working as a nurse during this new wave? I'm waiting for this tit ☕👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s saying the eat out to help out was a bad idea, pubs opening was bad etc. Yet she bleeping went to them!! Those dates she had in restaurants and bars. Mixing with people she didn’t know to return home to her vulnerable son!

Reactions: 25
Our local sen schools are open but advise that if a parent is at home to consider keeping the child home. No way on earth kayteeee will keep J home, she needs alone time to film her make-up reels, ads and dick/dildo/threesome polls.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't quite believe the cheek of her. Blaiming eat out to help out, people not following rules.. errrr neither have you baby girl.... you went on how many dates? What were you staying in London for? Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When after all YOU went to London for a piss up with your friend. YOU also went on dates with a few blokes. YOU my dear are a part of the problem
The hypocrisy is bleeping unreal😂
She’s seen her mum, J dad, Leanne, countless dates, her nan, her PT, as well as having carers in to care for J!

Reactions: 18
She’s now shared a post saying ‘we’re all in this together.’ She gets more hypocritical by the hour.

Kayteeee stop, just stop. You are one of the biggest lockdown rule breakers. Stop digging other wise you’ll need a ladder out of that hole. Silly little girl.

Reactions: 13
The “I’m exhausted/too tired to parent care for my son patient ” tit she comes out with winds me up. I have kids who don’t have any health concerns and on the days I’ve been up in the night for whatever reason, I usually feel like crap, can’t be bothered to make any effort with my appearance and only do what’s necessary that day. I wouldn’t have the energy or desire to paint my face, do my hair and start creating videos on IG. I would grab any opportunity to close my eyes, even for just 10 mins.
Her being exhausted is BOLLOCKS.
Everything that comes out of her mouth is bollocks.

Reactions: 19
Kayteeee, you really are a massive selfish bell end.

You didn’t have to eat out though did you? I work for the NHS as many thousands and others that don’t, used our common sense and still didn’t mix publicly.

You have a vulnerable son, yet blame the government for why you went out gallivanting 😂😂😂😂😂😂there really isn’t enough laughing emojis for your pathetic excuse for having a hotel stay in London and constant attempts to get laid.

You work worked for the NHS you of all people should see even though lockdown measures were eased everyone, the vulnerable more so, were still at risk. Yet you didn’t give a tit about exposing your beautiful son to a killer virus because YOU wanted to meet men, eat out, stay in expensive (paid for by a gofundme for your son) so you could continue a fake lavish life style.

Oh... you don’t work in healthcare though do you, there are many clues to this, including your chavvy nails. Not going to be able to have those done for a while are you. You are part of the problem.

67E4E0DD-0DB8-4A00-8E28-EB97802FAECC.png

I’m also pretty sure if she could, she would be on a plane to Dubai at the drop of a hat right now. Her hypocrisy today if on another level.
BCF329FD-995C-4AD0-9366-507068901647.jpeg

I am extra sensitive today yes. I have bitten my tongue for so long watching people constantly break the rules putting the vulnerable at risk. Well, everyone at risk.

I’ve just finished 5 night shifts, Kaytee will never experience shifts like that, she’s far too lazy.

Nearly all patients I saw were Covid positive. Some of which won’t make it. My heart has broken over and over the past 5 days. And I see people like HER constantly risking everyone.

When this all started in March I cried out of fear before every shift and now I’m back to feeling terrified.

I get changed and showered at work before getting in the car as I share it with my other half and didn’t want him to get anything. I’ve not seen my parents since March, postponed my wedding and not going to my grandads funeral as not to put my vulnerable family members at risk. Add on an extra I don’t know how many hours of work each month because colleagues are off as they have Covid too. We have lost a few colleagues to this too.

Why can’t people see that just because it’s not new it doesn’t mean it’s not as serious. It’s more serious now than what is was earlier in 2020.

I am broken. I’m emotionally and physically drained. People like Kayteeee can duck right off. Still using her nurse status to try and claim a hero status and keep up the Instagram persona. She’s just proving she is more of a fraud each day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
New post, she’s tagged ASOS.
Am dead 🤣

she’s got about as much style as a cardboard box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Starrysky
Just to say thank you for everything you do and your colleagues to keep us safe. You truly know the meaning of the word “vocation”.
❤

Reactions: 7
Yes I have some recommendations baby gurrrl... stick to the rules!! Stop being part of the of problem.

How about you also focus on your son?

E6EA6B11-1089-4DB4-9D0E-2C4A5941DCB2.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Her double standards with COVID has driven me mad from the start. And you are trying to tell me she wouldn’t have been on several holidays during the pandemic if she should have, yeah sure.

Reactions: 5
Poor J up crying in the night with Keira’s and she sat writing a book with a cup of tea FFS if my babes were crying in the night in pain I would be there!!
here’s a lockdown tip for you Kayteeeeee be a mum to your son 😤

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t imagine being a parent and lying in bed relaxing while a strange is tending to my screaming child. 😔😔😞

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.