Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so tempted to comment on her next reel “how
Do you get away with those nails at work” 😏

I feel like that would raise some speculation to the others who haven’t found this thread and who are perhaps still abit naive to her awful ways.

she was never going to stick it out at work was she, she had a plan all along to only stay for a short amount of time and then leave. Put a few pics up on the gram of her nurse uniform. Post some stories about her going to work. Gain what she set out to achieve. And just leave

She is sly and very devious, it’s only a matter of time before she gets caught out good and proper though. Just waiting

Reactions: 13
The stories over last 24 hours have been a new low even for her and that I never thought I'd say. The woman is now comparing 5 star hospital wards. She is obsessed with luxury. I do believe she wasn't "living" in hospital either for 7 months or a year as she's mentioned before.... I am sure I remember her having home leave so she'd go home at weekends and then in a a few days in the week. That isn't living in hospital kaytee.
I do not understand why she's moaning in the first place about the amenities on a hospital ward.. The last few times her son was in she spent that time sleeping soundly in her own bed, whilst the kiera were with her son in hospital. For this "inspirational mother" her adoring fans see her as I really beg to differ. My child has "lived" in hospital and I was there every single night. On the make shift bed. Slept in a chair beside them. The times we've been in for a week or two... I've been there every single second.
I never moaned about the amenities. I cared about my child getting better. Stuck to that bed like glue.

Kaytee however is dolled up, face of make up, her bling on, wandering around the hospital for her free costas her followers pay for. Having her long showers on the ward. Filming a tour around the room. With her designer bag hung up on the coat hook. Flogging some scales by his bedside because she cannot miss an opportunity for content and a ad.

Shes been pissed up on a golf course with some random man she probably met on tinder who probably ended up poking her in the minging green, thrush infested hot tub that she is so greatful to have. Filming herself pissed whilst her son is in hospital with the "useless dad" he has... Who she picks and chooses when she feels he's a good dad and when she's "an actual single mum". Going home to clean her house leaving him with Kiera’s, going home to open her many parcels that were arriving with gifted tit for HER.
The put on "my son is in hospital and I cannot see him" whilst she's got full face on, hair done, jewellery, prancing about in her car around Nottz loving the fact she has child care in the form of him being in hospital.

She hasn't been in hospital past few times to even notice a missing PlayStation or free chocolate trolley. When she has been in.... She's busy preening herself and chucking her son the ipad whilst she's probably lording it over the nurses on the ward... "oh I'm a nurse too. I'm the Nursemum.. Don't you know who I am".
Taking reflective sat on the window silll looking out at the world like she's a caged animal photographs to post to pull on the strings.

Shes always lacked.... True mothering instinct to me. Lacked compassion and... Worry. If the first thing you do when an ambulance turns up for your son is to get out your phone to film him getting into it... Or photos of him in the back of it then i really question your parenting.
If the first thing to do when you get into hospital is film yourself walking down corridors, giving tours of your room, leaving your child to go in search for your beloved free costas.. You need to sort your priorities out.

She has a warped view on what being in hospital is about. It always centres around her. What comforts she has.

There are mothers who live in hospitals who may take a shower once a week because they darnt or cannot leave their child's bedside. Who are in a weeks old clothes, no make up, hair in a greasy Trunchball bun because it's not about them. First priority is their child. Getting better. The worries. The coffee machine at the end of the ward is their luxury.

I've never known anyone bang on about themselves like she does. Her struggles, her misery. Her her her.
J has always got better when he isn't in her care. His weight gain, his vomiting, he looks like a different child when he's not in her care.... Because he's getting cared for. He's getting his medications and feeds done correctly.

His mother is making him poorly to suit her narrative. To use him to up her followers, to get gifted items (for her), for paid ad work, for fundraisers to pay for her lifestyle, to get her parking fines paid for by her fans, get the best car, a free house, kieras so she doesn't need to deal with him....

The mothers and fathers of children on a oncology ward may never get to go on another holiday with their child kaytee. May never be able to create a magical Xmas for them. You can with your child. You choose not to. You choose to give him to whoever will have him. To make him poorly.
Those parents on the "5star oncology ward" would love to be off that ward and at home. Parenting their child in the correct way.

Kaytee you have a gift. Your child minus you neglecting him is healthy. Strong. He is coming on in LEAPS. Put him back on his medications, stop bleeping his feed up, give him water, care for his gastrostomy site, play with him, do his physio, take him on child days out appropriate for Him, limit the ipad usage.... See him. See yourself as a mother. You have a bright, intelligent, loving boy and you don't even see him. You just see yourself.
Those parents on the oncology ward would love to be able to have time.... You are flushing it away down the drain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve never heard of a priest showing a parent how to baptise their own child?
Maybe I’m just very lucky not to have been in that position but I didn’t know that was possible
My father was a vicar and I can assure you that she is either full of tit or perhaps just got a bit carried away talking tit ‘So if the crash team is all around you and your son is about to die,priorities,do a pretend D.I.Y Baptism or is it a blessing?’
She used to show herself going to church,she knows full well you do not need to be ordained or have a PHD in Theology to say ‘Bless you’

Maybe he's being sick Katie because from the moment he comes from school to the time he goes up to bed you sit him in that cheap and inappropriate high chair. It's not good for his posture to be almost doubled up with legs either dangling or on the eating tray. Also, maybe reinstate his stomach meds.

She's still got 40 hours carers this month which is a lot, so why reduce the meds that help him with vomits so that she can save 30 seconds a day??
A week! She did have 240 hours a month 😂 now just 160 or 40 hours a week.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she reduces his medication/moans about the amount of meds when he has a peg! I’m a paediatric nurse and to peg feed medication, the syringe is attached, medication pushed and a small flush given after the round of medication just to ensure there’s none left inside the tube. It is a really quick task that doesn’t involve fighting with a screaming toddler because he doesn’t want to take the horrible tasting medication, nor does it involve waking him up if he’s asleep or really interrupting whatever activity he’s doing at the time medication is due. I’m so confused what she is actually moaning about!
Hi sorry to jump on this but a quick question if that's ok? My mum has a peg and is on a few meds, through the peg, am I reading right that we don't need to flush after each different one? Just one flush at the start and one at the end?

I cannot understand her cutting meds willynilly she is dangerous beyond words and like you said a peg is a lot easier to administer meds than fighting with a child who is battling the soon or syringe away from their mouth.

Reactions: 2
Hi sorry to jump on this but a quick question if that's ok? My mum has a peg and is on a few meds, through the peg, am I reading right that we don't need to flush after each different one? Just one flush at the start and one at the end?

I cannot understand her cutting meds willynilly she is dangerous beyond words and like you said a peg is a lot easier to administer meds than fighting with a child who is battling the soon or syringe away from their mouth.
We flush a few mls between each medication, for us it ensures he’s having the extra fluid. But if you’re unsure speak to her dietician or nurse xxx

Reactions: 4
We flush a few mls between each medication, for us it ensures he’s having the extra fluid. But if you’re unsure speak to her dietician or nurse xxx
Yes sorry worded completely wrong when I was half asleep @Raindancer74 , it usually is a flush between each med too. We only use small amounts of flush generally with paeds patients and I understand it might be larger amounts of flush with adult patients too so take a little longer (medication amounts are smaller for paeds patients too)

Reactions: 2
She never ever
My father was a vicar and I can assure you that she is either full of tit or perhaps just got a bit carried away talking tit ‘So if the crash team is all around you and your son is about to die,priorities,do a pretend D.I.Y Baptism or is it a blessing?’
She used to show herself going to church,she knows full well you do not need to be ordained or have a PHD in Theology to say ‘Bless you’

A week! She did have 240 hours a month 😂 now just 160 or 40 hours a week.
She never ever says the monthly amount of hours. She knows it will ring alarm bells in followers. Last time he was in hospital she was only with him for as long as it took to get her photos, free costas, sad face videos. She left him with the absent father be barely sees and Kieras for over a week and went home to do some unboxings!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known her to have seizures? Has she mentioned this before? I bet they are pseudo seizures. Sorry we’re not allowed to say pseudo any more are we? I mean non epileptic seizures. Which is the medical term for fake. 🤣

Gosh she is relentless isn’t she. I won’t comment further on her stories the other night, they were disgusting and everything I am thinking has been said.

What I did notice though, there was no empathy or sadness to her voice. If I was talking about real friends having a diagnosis like her supposed friends, I’d find it hard to hold tears back. She has used a story of people’s suffering to obtain engagement. She is sick and delusional.

She keeps banging on about being homeless too. Technically yes she was, but not to the extent she is making out. The other day she said ‘I never thought of popping into M&S when I was homeless.’ Referring to their pass it on scheme.

When she finished uni her student accommodation tenancy ended. Which is what happens at the end of academic year believe it or not. She was staying with a friend, managed to get a temporary flat then got her house. The M&S scheme is for those living on the streets. She always had a roof over her head. There would have always been someone to have taken her in if they friend wasn’t there. She has 2 parents, a grandmother, I’d father wouldn’t have seen her without a home either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Let’s guess....assemble her new gifted super king size bed and get paid for it and sort more free house stuff out?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard of a priest showing a parent how to baptise their own child?
Maybe I’m just very lucky not to have been in that position but I didn’t know that was possible
I’d imagine a lot of parents would fundraise and do collections for the ward/staff that cared for their children, in memory of them.

Hospitals have chapels in them if a parent wants there child christened / baptised before a procedure or because they are so ill it would be done there or by the bedside, they don’t teach you how to do it when the crash team is there trying to save your child, the woman is an utter joke.

I made this exact point with her that those all important to her material things are gifted items from families , charities, other donors. Her response “doesn’t make it right”
Oh ok Kaytee sorry that a family wanted to show gratitude to someone other than you!.

J deserves so much better than her. Makes me so sad for him.

Last edited:
So if she’s saying she’s had a seizure that needs declaring to the DVLA and her license will be revoked for six months

Reactions: 24
So she's given up her job already? Didn't she only do 2 days a week? She's kept that quiet...

Reactions: 7
So if she’s saying she’s had a seizure that needs declaring to the DVLA and her license will be revoked for six months
I don’t think she had one. Unless she fell asleep and had one as she was saying she had the signs she was going to have a seizure If she has had seizures as an adult, should she be driving at all? They’re probably for attention though, like everything else.

I don’t think she had one. Unless she fell asleep and had one as she was saying she had the signs she was going to have a seizure If she has had seizures as an adult, should she be driving at all? They’re probably for attention though, like everything else.
Yes you can drive but have to be seizure free for a certain amount of time, the dvla sometimes ask for medical evidence.

Gearing up for the next media blitz:

"(never worked as a nurse) nursemum with (fake) seizures and most medically complex (but making stunning progress outside of her care) son to lose Kieras (they weren't entitled to anyway)".

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks we have been doing flushes after each one but I confused myself thinking we might be doing too many. Will carry on as we were with flushes between each one.

Yes sorry worded completely wrong when I was half asleep @Raindancer74 , it usually is a flush between each med too. We only use small amounts of flush generally with paeds patients and I understand it might be larger amounts of flush with adult patients too so take a little longer (medication amounts are smaller for paeds patients too)
Thanks for replying I just thought after reading we might be doing too many flushes. Will carry on with flushes between each one.

Reactions: 3
So did J have a Kiera last night? Or did his meds/feed get missed again?? 🤔

EEB7570A-457B-4551-AF90-98953506E47B.png

and...

F82BB87A-E393-49C0-BF2F-45B679A4FADB.png

This one would sell her son for #ad money... oh wait 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Jaxon vomited really bad, it was everywhere, cried for 30 mins and looked see through - straight after Kaytee felt dizzy so went to bed? From 8-8.30 till 6am? What about Jaxon? Did keiras suddenly arrive inbetween his vomit and her sudden dizzy spell and sleeping or did Jaxon sleep through? If she didnt have keiras, did Jaxon not have any of his 50 a day vomits then overnight? She made his vomiting seem like a dramatic incident but went for a lie down? Poor kaytee
Then she goes quiet which meant she would have had her sheep messaging to see if all was ok but then comes on this morning with a smile on her face, talking about herself instead of Jaxon.
No mention of being behind for the whole day with feeds and meds, like she used to do if she had slept through. If shes stopping his night feeds and meds does he sleep through most nights now but doesnt tell anyone? She never shares his monitor stats in full afterall

So she's given up her job already? Didn't she only do 2 days a week? She's kept that quiet...
I think shes hoping people will forget she was working as a nurse, bit hard when shes "thenursemum". She should change her name to "theprofessionalbeggarmum". The longer she fails to tell people what's happened, the more people will start to question things so shes stupid really if she doesnt want people to see through her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So Jaxon vomited really bad, it was everywhere, cried for 30 mins and looked see through - straight after Kaytee felt dizzy so went to bed? From 8-8.30 till 6am? What about Jaxon? Did keiras suddenly arrive inbetween his vomit and her sudden dizzy spell and sleeping or did Jaxon sleep through? If she didnt have keiras, did Jaxon not have any of his 50 a day vomits then overnight? She made his vomiting seem like a dramatic incident but went for a lie down? Poor kaytee
Then she goes quiet which meant she would have had her sheep messaging to see if all was ok but then comes on this morning with a smile on her face, talking about herself instead of Jaxon.
No mention of being behind for the whole day with feeds and meds, like she used to do if she had slept through. If shes stopping his night feeds and meds does he sleep through most nights now but doesnt tell anyone? She never shares his monitor stats in full afterall

I think shes hoping people will forget she was working as a nurse, bit hard when shes "thenursemum". She should change her name to "theprofessionalbeggarmum". The longer she fails to tell people what's happened, the more people will start to question things so shes stupid really if she doesnt want people to see through her.
If she’s still calling herself ‘the nurse mum’

I might as well change mine to ‘the bon marche mum’

Worked there once right? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.