Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
even admins must be able too see what a fundraising, con artist, attention seeking, loves herself and her mirror twat she is

‘ man in the mirror’
I’m looking at my Keiras in the mirror, I’m asking not to take them away. 🎶

Makes her self a smoothie everyday. How bout cooking up some fucking veg ect and blending that goodness for your sons belly hmmm.
They must do now or there has been too many complaints that they can no longer protect her.
Question! What is the “Keira’s” about? not been following her for last few months besides from a quick look every now and again and for not having a space to discuss her so I have no idea what that is about?

Radioactive25

Evidently the same person who doesn’t have “the time or resources” to get her sons sore tummy looked at. To me, that is still one of the worst things she’s said/done. Especially when she carried on doing shit like that and saying later on she spent 9 hours (or something absurd like that) captioning stories.

Also what is she even showing in that reel? You can’t see the lipstick brand or colour names clearly.
I missed this! When did she say that about his tummy? Poor Jaxon :(

PeaGreen1

Maybe this is her showing us "what actually is child abuse" and her reporting it.
This is kaytee. She's passive aggressive, likes to get one up on people and this not being able to even kick off she usually does over truths said about her must be really doing her head in. She's gangsta kaytee after all.

Shes searched for that. There's no way Jaxon would get into her security to then search for Mr tumble himself.

Also yet again contradicting herself massively. "my child should score high for communication"
Next he'll be writing an essay on a word document his skill set is way more advanced than she gives him credit for.
I missed the stories and they’ve been deleted. What happened?? I gather he supposedly got her phone by himself and saw something he shouldn’t, what was it? A weird mr tumble?

Starshining

VIP Member
Apologies. I previously mentioned she had 2 iPhone 11’s.
My mistake. One is actually an iPhone 12.
So you know. Totally skint. Nice little toy for ‘J’ though.
She is a business account now so accountant will “advise” her and she will have items like the iPhone 12 as tax deductible

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I work at her trust. After shielding ended they redeployed high risk staff to admin areas or places without direct patient contact. She wouldn’t still be being paid to be off now.
That’s what my option was anyway!
Please don’t think was disagreeing with you. In saying I doubt she’s working from home I mean it’s likely she not working there at all.

CoffeeAndSenLife

Unfortunately not. Some pretty high profile and hugely SEN community supported accounts still share her posts and clearly agree with her opinions and agree she deserves Kiera’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just this last couple of days I’ve seen accounts that I was certain were on to her actively promote her???

Flame Nails are gone again. Must be nice to spend all that money and just whip them off a few days later. Trips to the post office ESSENTIAL? I don’t think so.

Anyone else notice the Walker has been labelled with his name and some other instructions (the label wraps round the bars but I can’t see the other half clearly)?. So does it go into school with him because I know my child can not take any equipment into school that has not been provided by the OT/PT’s and has not been fitted/maintained/measured correctly. And this is my child’s mainstream school.
It’s simply unsafe. And against all protocol as far as I know.
Equipment is also listed on the ehcp.
Somebody gave her that Walker, her OT one is at school and has a belt on it

Just seen it that is his official Walker lol

mysto

She woke up earlier and thought ‘we’re living through a global pandemic’. No shit, Katie.

Starshining

VIP Member
So she’s had over 100 orders for the calendar. That she’s selling for £20. They’ll be maximum £10 each to make, so she’s making £1k 🙄 and none of that will go towards J. She will make out it is, but we all know it’s going towards her hair removal and £60 bath products. Cretin!

*Edit* I’ve done some research and you can get those calendars made for £5-£7 each. However, the more you order at once the less they cost. If you order 50 they cost £4.30 each. Fucking con artist!
I’m sure last year they were £20?
also printed not in colour so cheaper to print