Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she had the Keira’s in. They wouldn’t have bothered eh!? Couldn’t lie straight in bed that one!

Reactions: 4
She is out of
Screenshot_20201222-210640_Instagram.jpg
her god forsaken mind! She was targeted cause shes a single parent household?!!!! Ahhhhhh, erm no love it's the big f**k off brand new merc on your drive they want not all your free gifted tatt in your house 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the tune of postcode lottery.......

“Someone’s shitting at your door”
“We all think you’re a bell(end)”

gosh who knew one person would present with so many thread name suggestions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 356975

for a moment let’s pretend she’s telling the truth (doubtful I know)

but they wouldn’t be targeting you because you’re a single parent household.

maybe they’ve seen your Instagram? The flaunting of the expensive bags, clothes, products, seen that you leave your car windows open, seen that you have 100k of donations.

you’re not targeted because you’re a single mum, you’re targeted because you’re a head who wants to flaunt other peoples donated cash

yes!! This is exactly it.

also why is she always in her car doing these stories? Is it because she has Kiera’s and doesn’t want them to hear the waffle she comes out with?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We have the arrival of the New Bed tomorrow to look forward to!
Ahhh yes the new bed, because Jaxon makes sleeping so difficult so it her best option, despite all the previous kick off about him having the special bed he so desperately needed in his room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a crock of tit. So now we've seen j talking for an AD, walking for an AD, using pull ups and the toilet for an AD ... what next? Maybe jumping jacks on the new bed.

Why does his disability have to be used for every bleeping ad, it's exploitative and usually nothing to do with the product being advertised. She is vile. Exaggerating his disability for kieras and money then minimising it for ad engagement.

Reactions: 11
What a crock of tit. So now we've seen j talking for an AD, walking for an AD, using pull ups and the toilet for an AD ... what next? Maybe jumping jacks on the new bed.

Why does his disability have to be used for every bleeping ad, it's exploitative and usually nothing to do with the product being advertised. She is vile. Exaggerating his disability for kieras and money then minimising it for ad engagement.
I think this is what winds me up most. CHC isn't given out lightly it is only given where there is a real medical need. And yes it is a battle but that is so the system isn't abused.

Katie seems to downplay the severity of his conditions for the ads because that's her income now and she knows she will get maximum engagement if Jaxon hits a new milestone in her post. She knows the post will get hundreds of "omg hun I can't believe how well he is doing" type comments, therefore making her look good to these companies. But she seems to forget all of this is in the open domain and anyone can see it! You can't pick and chose when your child has a disability just to suit you

Reactions: 9
What I found odd was the comment of “it’s really hard to try and pick up off a story you started telling days ago”

say again please? You started telling us a couple of hours before, not days. Are you okay hun??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Targeted because she's a single parent household? I somehow doubt it. If anything you were targeted because of the expensive car on your driveway you stupid woman. One look at that car and it screams household with money not single parent household. Kaytee, show me at least more than 5 single parent households with a brand new 4x4 on their drive. I'm a single parent household & a nurse just like you babygirl. Yknow whats parked outside my house? A 2004 Mini Cooper that I saved up for three years to buy. Off you duck Kaytee. Take your half pre recorded lies and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
yes!! This is exactly it.

also why is she always in her car doing these stories? Is it because she has Kiera’s and doesn’t want them to hear the waffle she comes out with?
She is in the car for the stories as she doesn't want the Kiera's to hear all the Bullsit and Lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re targeting your car you asshat. If they’ve got cloning kit it’s likely they’ve been tasked to steal the car to order a d aren’t interested in who it belongs to. The fact you’re a single parent is neither here’s nor there, it’s your car they want

But let’s face it, it didn’t happen or you’d have uploaded proof.

Reactions: 8

I feel so angry at the way she uses him to make money,first off we get a day with a couple of vomit stories,wheelchair updates,medical references just to get the sympathy flowing,then an add followed by J in his walker and always smiling innocently not knowing his Mother is doing it for the $$$$
And just no words for that bleeping bullshit #ad without the #ad I thought she was going to say it was one of her haters that had shat on her doorstep 😂

Reactions: 6
Here with my pop and snacks waiting the story of how she was robbed conveniently the same week she was gifted a camera doorbell. 🍿 🥤
Her life just seems to be so fortunate doesn’t it.
I can’t imagine buying a ring doorbell and that evening I get an attempted robbery. Mind. Blown.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kieras are with J now. Baby girls in bed reading here for content tomorrow.
1) Post video of said people targeting single parent posh car to order.
2) Post #gifted bed
3) hint she needs new duvet covers
4) cry because Js vomited again
5) bull tit some more

Reactions: 13

Even her fake tan Dove ads involve the fact Jaxon has a disability 😂 ..
single mum working hard as a nurse can still fake tan even though she is full time carer of her child..
Even when the ad has nothing to do with her she relates it back to him somehow, as she knows FULL well, no one follows her for her. She has to play the guilt trip on J

Reactions: 5
Where she lives there has been a lot on the community pages about a man and women with a dog stealing Christmas decorations. Waiting to see if she uploads the footage or nicks someone else’s and passes it off as her own.
one of the videos that has been shared (not by her, of course) is EXACTLY as she described down to the way the man is holding the bag up. Sus. Wonder if it will appear on her stories..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.