Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here with my pop and snacks waiting the story of how she was robbed conveniently the same week she was gifted a camera doorbell. 🍿 🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Genuinely robbed or just for the ad....place your bets!!! She’s stringing out dropping the details isn’t she?!

Reactions: 8
I hope she shares a video of a ‘robber’ but it’s obviously her in a hooded coat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kaytee when you do an ad you need to put AD in capitals at the beginning of the caption, not in lower case to make it look like it blends in

Your ad for Ring is tit. Why does J have to be front and centre? You’re pimping out that little boy and it’s horrid

Theres a pandemic Kaytee so you don’t need to be in or answer the door for deliveries, they leave them on the step.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where she lives there has been a lot on the community pages about a man and women with a dog stealing Christmas decorations. Waiting to see if she uploads the footage or nicks someone else’s and passes it off as her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"sec-cure-it-teee"

"obviously we were targetted for being a single parent household"

Sorry but what

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Where she lives there has been a lot on the community pages about a man and women with a dog stealing Christmas decorations. Waiting to see if she uploads the footage or nicks someone else’s and passes it off as her own.
Omg. Can’t even be surprised that you knew exactly what it would be! Bet she won’t share the video for some reason (we’ll all know it will be because it didn’t happen!)

Omg. Can’t even be surprised that you knew exactly what it would be! Bet she won’t share the video for some reason (we’ll all know it will be because it didn’t happen!)
wait but now it’s suddenly her neighbour it happened to and her neighbour had the video??

Reactions: 7
So Kaytee the woman who doesn't get any sleep or has Kiera’s who from what she’s said before are on waking nights for J’s needs and neither of them heard someone knocking on her window in the early hrs of the morning? And that all of this happened just as she’s got a ring door bell?!
Seriously why do these companies pay her to advertise there business?

Reactions: 15
191A678E-45C8-4FB1-B929-6C7D509CA65C.jpeg

for a moment let’s pretend she’s telling the truth (doubtful I know)

but they wouldn’t be targeting you because you’re a single parent household.

maybe they’ve seen your Instagram? The flaunting of the expensive bags, clothes, products, seen that you leave your car windows open, seen that you have 100k of donations.

you’re not targeted because you’re a single mum, you’re targeted because you’re a head who wants to flaunt other peoples donated cash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Obviously we were targetted for being a single parent household.....does she hear herself or is she that up her own back side. If it's true.....which I doubt, they want the car hun, they dont care who lives there. Jeez

Reactions: 9
I've never seen her lie so much. She said this happened at 3am? She posted the thing about keeping your keys safe at 8pm at night. She said she discovered the poo and the video in the day. Already there are too many inconsistencies. This is a women that shares every aspect of her life especially when she's flogging something so why hasn't she shown us some of the clip (face blurred) would be great advertising tbh if you could see just how much it picked up. Kaytee, to be a good liar you need to have a good memory. But congratulations on once again exploiting your son for another AD.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.