Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Outrageously ableist and entitled again. Wants Jason to be treated the same as other children but thinks he deserves to be treated differently now "I just think they deserve to being thought of and considered separately from those that don't have special needs".
Make your mind up kaytee! They are not doing this lightly, why would you want you're medically complex child who you claim needs 24/7 care or it could be fatal, to attend school when all the experts are screaming that it's so dangerous. If covid was a war and not a virus and you could see the bombs dropping on the school would she be wanting Jaxons special school to stay open? Would she be kicking off that special schools should stay open if she could visually see the danger? She's a fucking nurse, if she was really working she might have a more concerns about covid.
Isn't Jaxons school still open too, hes not secondary, she reckons she's still nursing so isnt she a key worker if she's supposedly working? Unless his school has chosen to close under the unions advice and lack of staff his school should be open shouldn't it?
She doesn't give a shit if she loses this appeal, she's just prolonging it knowing she gets full carers reinstated whilst she fannies around trying to appeal. Wasting time for staff who could spend those hours sorting other families out.
Nothing during this pandemic has impacted on her, she's had Keiras, school and transport. If its affecting your ability to work but not your ability to care, what's the issue because when was the last time you went to work kaytee, because your nails suggest it was a few salon treatments ago. If having no school open doesn't affect your ability to care shut the fuck up and think of those families who don't have keiras and have to go to work or have siblings to care for too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Talking about STIs, shagging around and vibrators then in the next breath it’s videos of her young child

She’s fucking disgraceful

Basicbasic

VIP Member
In all the years I've followed her she's never ever done a supermarket shop. Taking j to Tesco to film an AD, she is fucking insane. She's 30 but acts like a teenager.

I've also noticed that she is always so happy and carefree, full face made up, gym, pt, singing, dancing when j is at school or with Kieras. If his presence makes her that miserable she should reconsider her choices. Can't believe I was so taken in by her pretence.

And them nails!! It's like she's stuck bits of kitchen worktop on her fingers.

• Haha
  • Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Wow, just caught up with the second thread and this one... it’s taken a while!

it’s blown my mind a bit to see threads on her, as when she was brought up on the Susie verill thread during her Twitter-gate, it was very quickly shut down and removed. It baffled me a bit cuz I thought no influencer was off limits here. But I made the assumption it was due to her child’s health, so left it. I used to follow her, and felt incredibly sorry for her situation and her sons health.
Then earlier this year, she began to rub me up the wrong way. It was hard to put my finger on, but the dubious hot tub purchase, and just... the attitude.
The one post that pushed me to unfollow was one in response to Covid. She kept repeating ‘must be nice’ in a sneery way in reference to parents whose kids don’t have additional needs. Aye, Kaytee, in my case I may have a child with no additional needs, but the pandemic has still cost me my job, my house, a mother in law I cannot see as she had a severe stroke and is locked away in a home who won’t allow visits. Many people have suffered, SEN parents or not.
So seeing all this now is so eye opening. Nothing much more to put in but thank you to the SEN parents commenting - understanding how SEN parenting actually is from your perspective really helps show the situation and Kaytee for who she is.

• Heart

BurlieWhurlie

When my youngest was a baby, she pushed me to the edge and I ended up self referring because I got terrible anxiety and just couldn’t cope with her. However, whenever my husband forced me out of the way to get a break from her (she’d be hysterically crying for me) I ended up caving and going back down to tend to her because I couldn’t bare to hear her that upset, knowing I could calm her down. How Kaytee can happily sit and journal with a cuppa knowing her boy is in pain and crying is actually beyond all comprehension. She’s not human

• Heart
I dont think theres many single parents who chose to be that.
For goodness sake, theres no need to be so offended by the word. To satisfy people; what i meant was. She cant blame the goverment and say 'she needs carers' as its unfair to expect a single mother to do all the meds and feeding plan. But, shes in this situation, its something that happened. Doesnt mean its the goverments fault. Its just life. J isnt entitled to carers, it shouldnt be given based on her life situation. Carers are to benefit J.

Shall we move from people being offended on my opinion which i am entitled to have due to the fact i have been in the situation myself? Thanks 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Basicbasic

VIP Member
So she's had Kieras hours reinstated whilst the appeal goes on, probably for most of 2021. But still has the cheek to complain about schools closing during a pandemic leaving her to care for her son herself. Also, hypocritical to share another sen mums post about not having any respite knowing she herself is taking up carer package that she is NOT entitled to. Her appeals could go on ad infinitum, where does it ever end?

Im tired and not looking right but even the 999 looks like its fake as in added on ffs.

I actually think shes having mental issues at the thought of not having carers and is getting desperate. Not because she fears for her son. She fears for her freedom

Pet hate; she keeps saying how unfair it is that she is a single mum and has to do it herself? Sorry but she choose to be in that situation. Its not the goverment fault that she had a baby with someone not so secure. Thats just life.

I have never messaged Kayteeeeee before but I have messaged her over her Oncology jels. It genuinely worries me that people as thick as her get to be in charge of whether people live or die. Not that she will, because she’s actually only been a nurse for about 12 hours.

Yawnyoureboring

I’m so glad she’s now allowed a thread! I followed since before the first “Kiera’s” drama and something has always seemed MAJORLY OFF with this woman. I’m glad I’m not the only one to get MBP vibes 😬 my two are ASD and I can guarantee I sleep a lot less then she would if she didn’t have “Kiera’s”

Tomtom2020

Tonight’s stories are just beyond words, never thought I’d be shocked from her but being jealous of a paediatric oncology ward because they had free goodies for the parents (because let’s face facts that’s what it is, about HER, what she’s missing out on. not the kids)

Vile. Vile. VILE.

Maa92

She knows her last few stories over the last 24 hours have caused upset so now she has to deflect and tell us all about her ill health and seizures.

I was that wound up last night after her stories I couldn’t sleep, I complained to her ad company’s.I never complain, but comparing a children’s oncology ward to a 5* hotel is fucking vile you horrible cretin.

cakelover

Sorry I’m just catching up on here and posting for the first time ever- I am a long time tattle lurker. I am actually so angry over her comments regarding children’s oncology wards. I don’t know what planet she is on but she’s full of shit. My darling 5 year old nephew has recently been diagnosed with leukaemia and has spent his birthday and Christmas on a children’s oncology ward and the only thing his parents get is a piece of toast in the morning! There are no fridges full of goodies. They don’t even get a cup of tea! She’s a full on vitriolic narcissist! Why is she even making comparisons?! It’s an unfollow from me. Shame because J is a total cutie.

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Family fund don’t fund therapy equipment, it’s mainly toys/computers/holidays.
There are others who will though.
I am sure between us lot here we could help, can I DM you? ❤

Was just wondering what the gofundme is used for?!
Prada,Gucci,Louis Vuitton,holidays to Dubai,Madrid,Paris,Venice,Glampinlg but left for The Hilton,downpaymt and sunroof for the Merc £9k,little trip to the Shard Shangri la hotel at £850 a night.....that kind of stuff 😤🤮🤑

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Spyglass

Anyone here have experience with gastronomy sites? This looks green with infection? I may be wrong, but surely leaving him naked in a high chair with a cat under his feet,felt tip pens and nothing covering his tube site is failing being a nursemum? I thought she had been gifted a few vests recently from tubie kids? 😤😤😤😤
It looks to me like stomach acid leaking from around the button site :(
But it could also well be infected.
Stomach acid because she's taken him off his medication. The acid can leak when the opening around the button is too large... This could be because she's not out enough water in the gastrostomy balloon... So it's deflated slightly and this allows stomach acid to leak....
It will also burn around his site. I've seen that site before with layers of skin burnt away because she's left stomach acid to burn his skin.
This is actually first time I've seen her use a dressing in a long long time. She hardly ever uses dressings.
That dressing needed changing.
If it's not infected already it soon will. Especially with as you say cats around.
A lot of us use dressings all the time or fabric bamboo backed gastro pads that you pop around the button to keep it clean.

She got gifted tubie vests, hardly ever see him wearing them....
Infact he wears all in one's with no opening for his gastro so she pulls his tube all the way up his vest, out of his neck 🙄
This puts pressure on the site and will make is extremely sore on its own...
His site in the past has been absolutely appalling.

Now he's at school... They will comment on his gastro site being badly looked after. The nurses at his school will question anything and if it's repeated they will probably take further action.

Shes in the past said that J pulls on it to "self harm" 🙄
If she disconnected it after feeds and didn't have it pulled so tight then it wouldn't tempt him.
Non of the basics of care are there.

• Sad
  • Wow

Sendparent

Chatty Member
If he’s assessed again as part of the appeal then he’s going to score even lower, the moderates aren’t even what they were a few months ago!!! Is she stupid? Well we all know the answer to that. And selfish.
Just about to say that. That assessment was done before she started showing he had reached milestones that she has hidden before, such as his mobility improving that much he can get up and down the stairs, on and off the sofa and can walk with his Walker. It was done before she admitted he is potty trained and can wear only one nappy a day.
Comparing other children again too. "Kaytee expressed a opinion a moderate level of care was appropriate because Jaxon has suction to the mouth whenever hes sick so he did not choke" shes just said she doesnt suction him and throws him forward (uses the terminology "throws" to added drama to it but she means she leans him forward like you do any small child who's vomiting). However "Professionals explained that because Jaxon can cough and swallow the risk of him choking and having breathing difficulties is no greater than ANY other child" Thank God professionals are disputing what she says. This is 100% correct. And when they say any other child that means any other child not just send children.
No evidence of sleep deprivation? And shes highlighting this? Theres no evidence of sleep deprivation Kaytee because you put evidence of him sleeping all of the gram. They watch your stories, they will have seen your stories showing his monitor stats, they will have seen it hardly ever says a caregiver has had to tend to him, they will have seen the odd times you have forgotten your hiding the breakdown of his stats and accidentally let it be shown on your stories that show he has approx 11 hours of sleep a night, they will have seen the carers notes and spoken to them about the level of care they are having to provide, they will note the carers have time to sit having a natter for the first few hours of their shifts because theres nothing for them to do with Jaxon.
He's scored moderate on things he should have scored low for! They have already been over generous with assessing him yet shes trying to make out hes even worse.
They will note how Kaytee looks compared to other SEND mums who really do stay awake 24/7 with their child. Wheres her bags? The only bags she has are the Gucci and Mulberry ones in her wardrobe.
Kaytee stop being a lazy bitch and care for your son yourself.
Why mention being a single parent again. Single parents who have children with demanding needs 100% should be given more help than a two parent household or those who successfully co parent. But jaxons needs are not demanding or high, they're basic almost to the point of his needs taking the same amount of time up as children of his age without send. Behave yourself Kaytee, you are not in need like other single parents who have children who require 24/7 care who get absolutely no help at all.
Kaytee, why do you need keiras? Explain it to us. You dont work, he is at school and is out the house longer than most as hes having transport. He goes to your mums and his dads. Can you not cope with the little time you have with him? You dont need keiras, you need social care to put him in foster care.

• Heart