Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even calls them PADS. PADS.
Is that for when she has to tend to her patient 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ooops I mean her son. Because we all know she uses medical terms when she discusses him. After all he is her only real nursing project.

Reactions: 12
The CHC is not gaslighting!!! I’ve been in an abusive relationship that included gaslighting, the CHC is not doing that!
Has she stopped the potty training herself to prove a point to the CHC that she needs Keira’s?

Reactions: 15
Anyome else thinks shes kicking off mainly because shes been stalking these pages....

Why does she call them pads? My nearly 6 year old still wears nappies at nights because he physically cant seem to bw dry at night. He wasnt dry in the day till nearly 4 tho x

My husband works in healthcare and called nappies ‘pads’ with our first born (as in “I’ve changed his pad”). Always made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She saying she can't use the Yankee for the vomit at the back of his throat... That is literally what it is for. Like, that's what they use on ventilated patients who have no control of their airway...

Reactions: 8
I totally agree with this my little girl had a tough time in nicu and was quite premature she’s delayed in most things and came home on o2 and may potentially have cerebral palsey everything thing she does we celebrate and when she came off oxygen I couldn’t wait to stop receiving the disability allowance we got for it, I find it hard to believe she wants her son to be ill or struggle so she can have carers and extra money but that seems to be the way she is which is very sad
My son was extremely Prem and had all those things too. He had ASD/ADHD, hearing loss, poor vision and vomits a lot. We plod on and we celebrate the amazing boy he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bet she's regretting that toilet training ad now... She looks demented in the recent stories. Her eyes are all over the place.
classic sign of lying...

she's posting pic of that suction machine as if It goes everywhere with them. Clearly it doesn't as babygurrrrl can't even manage to take spare clothes or a feed out with them, plus we have never seen it before ( I wonder if school know it exists). A yankeur is totally appropriate for suctioning vomit, a fiddly suction catheter isn't much good for clearing the mouth.

Reactions: 14
She seriously thinks people will believe he had 6 separate blood tests in one day!? It’s one blood test put into 6 vials...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bet she's regretting that toilet training ad now... She looks demented in the recent stories. Her eyes are all over the place.
Yes that was one of the first things I thought! I have just watched the stories without the sound on as I’m sitting outside my daughters room waiting for her to drop off. She looks manic. I think she is either panicking as she’s feeling everything (namely her lies) starting to unravel or she’s got another mental health problem (on top of the narcissistic personality and FII, which I know is speculative but seems quite evident).

And good grief the irony is certainly lost on her with that gas lighting remark. Does she even realise how much she lies and manipulates her followers?! And how she is effectively gas lighting her own child by downplaying his abilities and exploiting any of his vulnerabilities?!

• Heart
Professionals do gaslight parents, parents do have to fight for services, professionals do lie on assessments. That is why she is trying to pull this one, because she knows how hard other send families have it, much harder than what shes ever experienced because everything has been handed to her on a plate so far because of the fear of publicity. Claiming shes being gaslighted and made to feel like a liar, takes it away from those parents who really do have that tit. It's like women who cry rape when they havent been raped - it damages the send community once more. There is a difference between being gaslighted into thinking you're a liar
compared to being an actual liar and reading things that you dont want to hear.
Look at her calendar highlights, on november shes written in the achievement section he is using the toilet and only using one nappy all day on somedays. Then mid December shes doing ads for Pampers wheres shes written the progress is immense and that hes going more times than not going. She then contradicts herself again saying the last couple of weeks he hasnt been interested, but her ad was a couple of weeks ago where she was raving about his immense progress. Is she stupid, I need someone to explain to me how this girl got a degree because I'm struggling to figure that tit out.
Now think about what shes moaning about tonight. Shes said they've written "...developmentally jaxon is making progress towards toilet training and remains within the range of skills expected for his age group" followed by "this is gaslighting".
Firstly, they havent wrote he is toilet training, they have said he is making progress towards toilet training. Even though she wrote he was using the toilet in november, she must have been doing it before that if he had progressed enough to only wear one nappy a day, but still, they have only said he making progress towards toilet training, not that hes actually toilet training.
Secondly, i know a social worker who follows her and she messaged me about this, (shes also reported concerns btw), She said statistically parents are toilet training kids later than what they used to, some children are starting school wearing nappies, it's now normal for children to begin toilet training between 18 months and 3 years and to be fully trained including nights between 5 and 6, so in the eyes of professionals he is within the range of skills expected for his age.
Thirdly, they could claim she is gaslighting them by twisting their words to suit her own narrative. Making progress towards doing something is different to saying they're doing it and doing it successfully.
400 blood tests since birth. Liar. Like someone else has said, it's one blood test with numerous vials filled. Like we all have done.
She pushed for a port claiming it would reduce his distress yet shes still saying he has to be held down by 2 adults whilst a 3rd accesses his port? How come she was telling us very recently she has to put his arm under her arm to take his blood, even though he has a port now, but never mentioned there was 3 people doing it, she said one other. If she wants people to take into account the psychological distress Jaxon suffers, why was she wearing her uniform that he associates with hospitals, around him? Didnt she take his psychological distress into account? Nope she just expects others to
She said she has to rewatch footage of life threatening vomits? How many parents have footage of life threatening situations unless it's the monitor recordings but I bet shes got loads shes filmed herself. She will be like "oh this is a life threatening vomit, hes choking, wheres my 2 iPhones so I can record him to evidence that I need a nanny/keira"
Who's that on her floor? Is she stupid. She has keiras tonight, shes already mentioned they're agreeing with her version, now shes filmed someone on the floor with the words teamwork whilst showing shes gathering evidence. Is she stupid and that selfish? If the keira is lying on her floor going through things to help Kaytee build evidence for her CHC appeal she may as well kiss her job good bye. She shouldn't be getting involved to that extent. Shouldn't she be caring for Jaxon? According to Kaytee, when it suits her, he needs watching 24/7 or it could be fatal, if the keira has time to lie on her floor Jaxon doesnt need CHC keiras!! Does she want keiras so she can get them to do her admin? To help her build evidence for appeals or to actually care for her child? What a absolute dick. Whilst shes building evidence thinking shes got this, they're watching her stories and building their own. Good home goal Kaytee! You've just shown them the keiras are there to help you and not Jaxon. Might as well film the keira lying on your floor having a nap. What a twit!!
Oh and the wallpaper pasting brush next to them, please tell me shes not making her do decorating too! I know it's a easy shift and they probably want something to do, but they're not there to do your DIY and to make your home insta ready. For duck sakes. It just gets worse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Professionals do gaslight parents, parents do have to fight for services, professionals do lie on assessments. That is why she is trying to pull this one, because she knows how hard other send families have it, much harder than what shes ever experienced because everything has been handed to her on a plate so far because of the fear of publicity. Claiming shes being gaslighted and made to feel like a liar, takes it away from those parents who really do have that tit. It's like women who cry rape when they havent been raped - it damages the send community once more. There is a difference between being gaslighted into thinking you're a liar
Look at her calendar highlights, on november shes written in the achievement section he is using the toilet and only using one nappy all day on somedays. Then mid December shes doing ads for Pampers wheres shes written the progress is immense and that hes going more times than not going. She then contradicts herself again saying the last couple of weeks he hasnt been interested, but her ad was a couple of weeks ago where she was raving about his immense progress. Is she stupid, I need someone to explain to me how this girl got a degree because I'm struggling to figure that tit out.
Now think about what shes moaning about tonight. Shes said they've written "...developmentally jaxon is making progress towards toilet training and remains within the range of skills expected for his age group" followed by "this is gaslighting".
Firstly, they havent wrote he is toilet training, they have said he is making progress towards toilet training. Even though she wrote he was using the toilet in november, she must have been doing it before that if he had progressed enough to only wear one nappy a day, but still, they have only said he making progress towards toilet training, not that hes actually toilet training.
Secondly, i know a social worker who follows her and she messaged me about this, (shes also reported concerns btw), She said statistically parents are toilet training kids later than what they used to, some children are starting school wearing nappies, it's now normal for children to begin toilet training between 18 months and 3 years and to be fully trained including nights between 5 and 6, so in the eyes of professionals he is within the range of skills expected for his age.
Thirdly, they could claim she is gaslighting them by twisting their words to suit her own narrative. Making progress towards doing something is different to saying they're doing it and doing it successfully.
400 blood tests since birth. Liar. Like someone else has said, it's one blood test with numerous vials filled. Like we all have done.
She pushed for a port claiming it would reduce his distress yet shes still saying he has to be held down by 2 adults whilst a 3rd accesses his port? How come she was telling us very recently she has to put his arm under her arm to take his blood, even though he has a port now, but never mentioned there was 3 people doing it, she said one other. If she wants people to take into account the psychological distress Jaxon suffers, why was she wearing her uniform that he associates with hospitals, around him? Didnt she take his psychological distress into account? Nope she just expects others to
She said she has to rewatch footage of life threatening vomits? How many parents have footage of life threatening situations unless it's the monitor recordings but I bet shes got loads shes filmed herself. She will be like "oh this is a life threatening vomit, hes choking, wheres my 2 iPhones so I can record him to evidence that I need a nanny/keira"
Who's that on her floor? Is she stupid. She has keiras tonight, shes already mentioned they're agreeing with her version, now shes filmed someone on the floor with the words teamwork whilst showing shes gathering evidence. Is she stupid and that selfish? If the keira is lying on her floor going through things to help Kaytee build evidence for her CHC appeal she may as well kiss her job good bye. She shouldn't be getting involved to that extent. Shouldn't she be caring for Jaxon? According to Kaytee, when it suits her, he needs watching 24/7 or it could be fatal, if the keira has time to lie on her floor Jaxon doesnt need CHC keiras!! Does she want keiras so she can get them to do her admin? To help her build evidence for appeals or to actually care for her child? What a absolute dick. Whilst shes building evidence thinking shes got this, they're watching her stories and building their own. Good home goal Kaytee! You've just shown them the keiras are there to help you and not Jaxon. Might as well film the keira lying on your floor having a nap. What a twit!!
Oh and the wallpaper pasting brush next to them, please tell me shes not making her do decorating too! I know it's a easy shift and they probably want something to do, but they're not there to do your DIY and to make your home insta ready. For duck sakes. It just gets worse.
I came here to comment on the Keira on the floor. I thought if she has time to help kayteeee then it’s proving that keiras are not needed.

She’ll read that here and will say it’s one of her friends from one of her 28 bubbles, helping her out.

As for the wall papering brush, that’ll be one of J’s toys. Kept in the same toy box as the screwdrivers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think some of the stories will be deleted today in case chc come across them. She is so manipulative.

Reactions: 4
What the actual fuuuck??? I just cannot believe shes posted that all. Im angry because a 56 year old lady with a 31 year old son gets no help at all. Since the pandemic, she has no respite care anymore (once a month). He has sereve learning disabilities as well as austism, he js actually incontinent. Hes prone ti violent outburst. His mother is at breaking point and all social seem to do is push to put him in care home....she says hell no. Not over her dead body.....yet katie gets it all. Makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she was justifying Keira’s I think she was trying to wiggle out of all the comments about reporting her to social services, and the constant lies she tells. She’s a compulsive liar, and has forgotten who she has said what to. She’s now going back trying to plug the holes in what she has said.
Also from the sound of that CHC report, she has been sussed by the professionals and may also be being questioned over competency with her job... if she’s lying regarding her son could you trust her as a nurse with a responsibility for others? I wouldn’t.

I don’t think she was justifying Keira’s I think she was trying to wiggle out of all the comments about reporting her to social services, and the constant lies she tells. She’s a compulsive liar, and has forgotten who she has said what to. She’s now going back trying to plug the holes in what she has said.
Also from the sound of that CHC report, she has been sussed by the professionals and may also be being questioned over competency with her job... if she’s lying regarding her son could you trust her as a nurse with a responsibility for others? I wouldn’t.
I agree too. she is clearly reading these pages and trying to prove he is entitled and shes also worrying how many more people will wake up to her lies.

Reactions: 6
Is she for real? It’s normal toddler behaviour to dip in and out of toilet training, they will do it when they are ready. She clearly isn’t putting any effort into inforcing it either. Yet a matter of weeks ago she was advertising pull ups and showing J on the potty. But today he’s incontinent.
She boils my piss the silly chav 😡😡

Reactions: 16
I agree too. she is clearly reading these pages and trying to prove he is entitled and shes also worrying how many more people will wake up to her lies.
The more she posts about CHC the more people will wake up to her lies. Most parents will realise that any 3 year old can be inconsistent with their toilet habits. And most people will realise the blood tests number is a huge exaggeration.
Did you notice her talk about skin integrity again lately? Thats the gastrostomy again. She knows he will score more highly if she leaves his tube site untreated.
The Keira lying on the floor is shocking ( I assume its a Keira, if its a mate that's also shocking.) They're clearly not needed if they have time to lie down? redecorate? humour babyguuurl's CHC rants? or whatever It is they're doing.
She seems to have hugely upped the chavvy look lately, with the rings and the nails, I wonder what the motivation behind that is. I don't understand how she can have good hand hygiene for feeds and meds with all that on.

He's only stopped potty training at the moment because she's too lazy and will wait until school take over in the new term. Can't imagine her putting him on the loo with them nails and a full face on waiting for him to wee. Kieras to do the nappies for now and teachers to potty train at school.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.