Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @AreYouJoking? Had to shorten the title though sorry as it wouldn’t fit 😫

Full title was:‘Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day they took Kiera’s away. This year screw all the tiers I’ll give corona to someone special’

Previous thread:

Reactions: 11
She’s posting the screenshots of the baby monitor to prove how bad of a nights sleep she’s had.... but it looks like he slept 10:30-5?! That’s more sleep than I got with my child who doesn’t have SEN! As surely a movement with no noise isn’t going to wake her up?

Reactions: 17
4D2F4FF7-6595-4F95-8417-26A741CC66E0.jpeg

Isn’t it curious she never shows this part of the app which shows an overview of his sleep and how many times she had to go in

Reactions: 15
So she’s had over 100 orders for the calendar. That she’s selling for £20. They’ll be maximum £10 each to make, so she’s making £1k 🙄 and none of that will go towards J. She will make out it is, but we all know it’s going towards her hair removal and £60 bath products. Cretin!

*Edit* I’ve done some research and you can get those calendars made for £5-£7 each. However, the more you order at once the less they cost. If you order 50 they cost £4.30 each. bleeping con artist!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s posting the screenshots of the baby monitor to prove how bad of a nights sleep she’s had.... but it looks like he slept 10:30-5?! That’s more sleep than I got with my child who doesn’t have SEN! As surely a movement with no noise isn’t going to wake her up?
I don’t what she uses, but the notifications on mine show movements or sounds, but not both together, so one could be crying and kicking but it’ll just notify of the movement not the sound. If that makes sense?

So Monday my kids were up from 11.30pm-4.30am, the camera picked up 23 movements and sounds altogether. I had to get up about 15 times I think (in the morning I wondered why I hadn’t just slept on their floor but obviously wasn’t thinking clearly 😂). And I still had to look after the kids by myself that day and go to work that night :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
So she’s had over 100 orders for the calendar. That she’s selling for £20. They’ll be maximum £10 each to make, so she’s making £1k 🙄 and none of that will go towards J. She will make out it is, but we all know it’s going towards her hair removal and £60 bath products. Cretin!

*Edit* I’ve done some research and you can get those calendars made for £5-£7 each. However, the more you order at once the less they cost. If you order 50 they cost £4.30 each. bleeping con artist!
I’m sure last year they were £20?
also printed not in colour so cheaper to print

My jaw is still dragging on the floor at the fact she charges £20 for an extremely basic calendar, ugly cheap design.

Isn’t it convenient though, the sales of the calendar just at the same time she’s booked in for hair removal laser treatment 🧐

Reactions: 10
I’m baffled £20 for that tat. I could go get one from b and m for a few quid that would be just as good. I know people think they’re helping out J. I wish everyone could be directed here. The first thread particularly has so much information and it’s not just hating her, it’s real worry for J. She is a master manipulator.

Also why doesn’t this woman ever nap? Oh yeah probably because she’s had at least 9 hours over night! Our monitor goes off Every few minutes if it’s picking up movements as it picks up tiny movements, even when she is fast asleep.

Reactions: 7
I know toddlers and small children get their hands on things they shouldn’t have, especially when they’re on the move, but choking on a coin....I can’t help but think it’s probably just her letting him have her purse again and putting the cards, notes and coins in his mouth. It was almost predicate after the stories in the car the other day.

And also putting things in their mouth whilst looking at you doesnt really warrant a “wtf! So confused” that’s what kids do K. They’re not daft. And J is a smart little cookie.

Reactions: 10
I know toddlers and small children get their hands on things they shouldn’t have, especially when they’re on the move, but choking on a coin....I can’t help but think it’s probably just her letting him have her purse again and putting the cards, notes and coins in his mouth. It was almost predicate after the stories in the car the other day.

And also putting things in their mouth whilst looking at you doesnt really warrant a “wtf! So confused” that’s what kids do K. They’re not daft. And J is a smart little cookie.
Shes filmed him putting coins in his mouth before, quite a while ago. I think she thinks because he has oral aversion he wont swallow them. Wasnt Sunday the day where he was "breathless", it was probably because he had been whacked on his back 20 times because his mother was too busy filming a ad to notice he had a coin in his mouth

Reactions: 12
Shes filmed him putting coins in his mouth before, quite a while ago. I think she thinks because he has oral aversion he wont swallow them. Wasnt Sunday the day where he was "breathless", it was probably because he had been whacked on his back 20 times because his mother was too busy filming a ad to notice he had a coin in his mouth
But the amount of people that would have touched them before her, all the bacteria 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Forgive me for being so late to the party. Work and all!! Just caught up and I am CACKLING at this ad. I can’t get over how fake and forced she is. Some people i watch they just seem so natural. She’s a bleeping train wreck. I literally have second hand embarrassment from this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right. Who was it 😂😂😂😂
I can’t imagine her management being happy with her sharing that. Bet it won’t stay up there long. Just long enough for her devotees to see the name and start harassing them.

But I hope it makes more of her followers think, hey that is a lot of money and start questioning things.

Reactions: 8
Forgive me for being so late to the party. Work and all!! Just caught up and I am CACKLING at this ad. I can’t get over how fake and forced she is. Some people i watch they just seem so natural. She’s a bleeping train wreck. I literally have second hand embarrassment from this.
I also think its a joke her choosing a lesbian couple on front of a magazine to show she's "bisexual"
No kaytee your not bi. Your just an attention seeking little school girl who thinks talking about women and maybe kissing them when pissed makes you bi.
Or it "attracts" male attention.... Hey look at me I kiss women.

It's just two women. A couple. It's nothing big. But as usual she makes a big song and dance and uses it to suggest she likes women 🙄 we know you are all about the cock.

That ad was cringe. I felt uncomfortable watching. It doesn't come natural to her what so ever.

So today J has been at school all day... She's chosen to sort the shite that is the overpriced tat of a calender when he gets home.
Not whilst he's at school... No it can't interrupt kaytee time going to the gym, running or plastering her face in slap with the expensive gifted makeup.
No she does it so she doesn't have to play with her son.
That poor boy comes home to see his mummy and shes busy funding her beard removal.

Which I thinks been gifted.... Like her eyebrows were. So she's probably funding the trip to the maldives. She's definitely planning a huge holiday for j I mean her for when we come out of covid.

Her attitude and priorities stink.
Shes no mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.