Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh and get again we have a tattle bingo winner. Did someone not call her out for never donating to these that she shares. And now surprise she’s donating £10

Reactions: 2
The messages she’s shared from her friend, there’s no empathy or care toward them whatsoever? It’s so cold.

Reactions: 6
18C362C4-200E-45A3-BA27-3DEF204F0823.jpeg
E5393ED6-263D-4747-AE0A-5CF67A07444B.jpeg

Freudian slip?? This is your “job” now?! It doesn’t take that much to check your spelling; little tip for you there 👋🏼

Also Katie, it’s ADVICE

three times 🙄
93B4E2DB-4659-48CC-A069-EC1E339E4F62.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest and say I just don’t believe her, that these “friends” even exist. Maybe kaytee got a taste of getting second hand sympathy from her other friend who passed away, and is now fabricating two other friends who are sick.

tbh I just don’t trust a thing that comes out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She posted her insider Consultant Covid virologist Nursemum insider knowledge back in April......View attachment 350123

Absolutely! I’ve messaged her a few times in the past; unread but a couple read but ignored
I have communicated with her,she is an ungrateful witch.We messaged each other many times and then I spent hours researching and replying to one of her questions to me and she just disappeared.I think she is the type of girl to use somebody for whatever she can get out a friendship and when she has sapped them of everything drop them and ghost them.
[/QUOTE]
It’s hilarious that she uses this thread for content, another point of her lack of personality and imagination. She’s like dry toast! Boring in every way! Wonder what Beggy will do next? How about parent your child yourself baby girl? How about less of the tit ads because let’s face it you’re not a natural influencer, forced and fake are the words I’d use. She reminds me of kwik save no frills (anyone remember that stuff?) always trying to be something she will never be.

Yeh she’s never replied to me or my dms she’s just ignorant and doesn’t like advice when it’s me at well.
Ahhh and get again we have a tattle bingo winner. Did someone not call her out for never donating to these that she shares. And now surprise she’s donating £10
What do I win? 😂

I've been a 'lurker' here, and a follower of 'thenursemum' for a few years, once upon a time loving her updates and reading her posts.
Few things i need to say in no particular order lol - whatever happened to that Masters of psychology or whatever it was she was doing?
Why is she speaking of these things this evening (ie cancer care) like she is an expert?
Why is she not addressing why she's not working as a nurse?

Reactions: 11
I’ll be honest and say I just don’t believe her, that these “friends” even exist. Maybe kaytee got a taste of getting second hand sympathy from her other friend who passed away, and is now fabricating two other friends who are sick.

I thought the exact same. Noticed the voice notes before the texts and the cynic in me initially thought that that was her way of getting a mate to text back pretending to have a tumour without the messages being visible for us to read, so she can post “evidence”. If that even makes sense 😂

If you're Kaytee's friend and you are ill my 'advise' would be distance yourself from Kaytee, she's not really your friend.

Reactions: 14
And now it sounds like she’s jealous of the facilities on the kids cancer wards? Is she for real?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is she actually picking apart at the fact a children’s oncology ward has a few more home comfort and is slightly more convenient than a standard inpatient ward. Is she that jealous? Wow Kaytee, new lows even for you.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s living her second best life. Her son is out of her care for most of the day, freeing up plenty of time to get all dolled up so she can fanny around on social media and get paid for it.

Moaning that the oncology ward, where most children will die, is nicer than the ward she was placed with j whilst waiting on an op is a new low even for her. She's disgusting. Imagine constantly wanting 5 star everything. The nhs is in a terrible state and a lot of oncology wards are given private donations hence why they are 'nicer'. She begrudges everyone at every turn. She made it almost sound like she's prefer j to have cancer and be on a 5 star oncology ward than for him to be well and in a standard ward.

She's done a healthcare degree ffs, surely her placements would have clearly highlighted the plight of the nhs. She so greedy, covetous and obsessed with this notion of 5 star. Im sure parents of kids on the oncology ward would swap her for the bog standard ward in a heartbeat if it meant their child wasn't extremely ill.

Reactions: 30
Moaning that the oncology ward, where most children will die, is nicer than the ward she was placed with j whilst waiting on an op is a new low even for her. She's disgusting. Imagine constantly wanting 5 star everything. The nhs is in a terrible state and a lot of oncology wards are given private donations hence why they are 'nicer'. She begrudges everyone at every turn. She made it almost sound like she's prefer j to have cancer and be on a 5 star oncology ward than for him to be well and in a standard ward.

She's done a healthcare degree ffs, surely her placements would have clearly highlighted the plight of the nhs. She so greedy, covetous and obsessed with this notion of 5 star. Im sure parents of kids on the oncology ward would swap her for the bog standard ward in a heartbeat if it meant their child wasn't extremely ill.
I’d imagine a lot of parents would fundraise and do collections for the ward/staff that cared for their children, in memory of them.

Reactions: 12
If she’s got that much of an issue with the fact many oncology wards are “nicer” (saying that actual sickens me. What’s nice about cancer?) why doesn’t she fundraise for general inpatient wards? Oh wait, that would mean a trustworthy cause gets the money instead of her.

Reactions: 26

100% this ☝ Xx she is an absolute disgrace... oh and so are her bloody nails!!

Reactions: 9
We have had cause to stay on a few different wards at the same hospital in the last 2 years and I have to say I was always pleasantly surprised. The nurses and staff have always been amazing and there’s always been lots for little ones to look at and play with. I cannot believe she’s moaning about oncology being better. And under the guise of a healthcare lottery type chat. New low.

I also agree my first thought was those friends aren’t real. But then thought nah, surely she can’t be doing that for the content and engagement. Surely she isn’t that low. But I honestly don’t know what to think now.

Reactions: 3

I've just come on here to say the same! Kaytee has 2 iPhones! She knows there would be a backlash if she sets a go fund me up for herself. She knows it has been said on here that she never donates or helps anyone else. She thinks if she shows shes helping others nobody can call her selfish. This is her paving the way for a new fundraiser for friends "who will want to stay anonymous" which gives her the green light for inventing friends when really it will be for herself so she can pocket the cash herself. Remember her saying she only has time for one friend at a time? But now she has 2 shes speaking two? Her "friends" have serious diagnoses but shes focusing on money? Grants? Shes sitting sending messages and voice notes to herself using both her phones, please nobody be fall for this! If a friend told you their news would your first thought be to go on instagram and share their situation and ask about financial help, wheres the sympathy in her messages? What the hell is she doing comparing childrens wards too?
Kaytee why do you occasionally share images of Jaxons Grandmother for? You never asked anyone for advice when she had her diagnosis, did you ask for financial advice for her? Did you share her GoFundMe? Or did you do a post after she died saying how you never shared her gofundme because you wanted people to give money to you instead? But now you're asking advice for people who are friends yet she was your own sons family? Come on, stop inventing "mates in need" and get a proper job instead of filming reels and ads. Your son is at SCHOOL, you can work flexi hours in tescos if you really wanted to be earning, you dont need keiras for childcare. Oh and why are you taking pics pretending you are visiting family by standing in the garden? That's your moms house, your a single keira household who can have a support bubble so your mom could be that, yet you have never mentioned who is in your support bubble, why is that? Why have you never said who you support bubble with? We all know those are staged pics for the gram to show you're social distancing and you went inside afterwards, just like how your mate comes round and you slip up, do a story, then delete it straight away.
What type of send parent says they never do online food shops during a pandemic with a medical complex child, "who can even end up in hospital with a cold"? A tit one who doesnt give a tit about their child so drags them round tesco when other parents are shielding their children and not even going shopping themselves and are using online deliveries. You could go shopping when he has keiras, when he is at school or when hes at your moms or his dads. Are you seriously trying to expose Jaxon to Coronavirus or infections. Your in tier 3 and you're a "nurse" ffs
You're a transparent head babes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The other day she said she doesn’t really have any friends. She basically said she didn’t have time to have friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.