Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just found this on her grid. She really needs to eat her own words 😂 Looking at these posts, she was calling herself a nurse well before she even qualified.
4B5B72FF-1D3A-4131-B65F-53EC86DE6480.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Is she actually picking apart at the fact a children’s oncology ward has a few more home comfort and is slightly more convenient than a standard inpatient ward. Is she that jealous? Wow Kaytee, new lows even for you.
Kayteee love,you are delusional. Have you any idea how many people’s lives are devastated by illness ever single day? Thousands, how many of those who’s first thought is ‘What funding is there for me?’ about 0.05%. Being sick is not an occupation.
You are laughing about the basic ward you were on with J for 7 months and mocked its lack of facilities and fridge.How ungrateful to the NHS can someone possibly be? Have you any idea the bill for a 7 month stay? ( there is a bill you know Kayteee we are just so blessed that we don’t pay it or even see it )
From this screenshot it appears you shared her story before talking to her and then launching straight into the question of ‘What support/charities have they offered you?’ I feel maybe this friend may be fictional. You don’t seem perturbed that 3 friends have been diagnosed with fatal illness in the space of a few months? Very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Is anyone watching her stories now?? Is it just me that’s horrified by her talking about another little boy who she had no right to talk about? What if his parents are watching or get seen, does she not understand privacy?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It’s making my blood boil! Oncology services tend to have better amenities because people fundraise like hell for cancer charities. The NHS provide the same funding to each ward, all of the extra bits is through charities. If she’s that bothered, raise money for the children’s ward yourself, set up a fundraiser Beggy!!

Reactions: 17
I bet the NHS haven’t funded for any of those goodies though, I bet it’s all been done through fundraising or league of friends or legacies etc. So if she feels that strongly, then do the same for the wards she’s stayed on with J.

Reactions: 10
Oh wow, can't believe these stories. Who put 50p in the head? She has surpassed herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Like hell will she fundraise for the hospital wards which kept her son alive! The nhs kept her and her son in hospital for 7 months yet all she can complain about is better wards she didn't have access to and not getting counselling as soon as she demands it. In my area the wait for counselling is currently 24 months.

Reactions: 12
Fridges, freezers, fruit and goodies. They had everything. Everything I tell you. They even had a cure.
What? They didn’t have a cure? Oh tit. Sorry.

Am I missing something. Was it the PATIENTS medical care needs that weren’t being met on the ‘BASIC’ children’s ward? Or the tv needs? Or the game console needs? Or was there a lack of washing facilities/Toilets/Beds/Over night stay facilities for caregivers?. Because from what I see YOU felt let down. YOU weren’t pandered to. YOU had to buy your own food. YOU were jealous of the fakest tit I can think of.

If you said they got pain and he didn’t fair enough. Your so up your own arse you want everyone to feel sorry for you instead of dying children. 🤬

P.S you sound more sincere talking about cleaning up cat tit than you do about talking about cancer. Well not cancer actually because your more bothered about non cancer patients. Seems like you’ve prioritised one ‘friends’ illness over the others same as ‘J’ is always more important than any other child with needs.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I'm astounded. Also, what a crazy coincidence that the predicament of her two friends tied in with the motto of tonight's story...

Reactions: 10
Tonight’s stories are just beyond words, never thought I’d be shocked from her but being jealous of a paediatric oncology ward because they had free goodies for the parents (because let’s face facts that’s what it is, about HER, what she’s missing out on. not the kids)

Vile. Vile. VILE.

Reactions: 22
Oh we won’t talk about the thousands of pounds it has cost to train her. I’m sure as she now has an nhs email address she has reaped the benefit of all the discounts she now has access too for working how many shifts?.
I can’t believe her story’s tonight.

Reactions: 19
Comparing the oncology ward to a 5* hotel was something else, this girl's a PR disaster.

Reactions: 25
WTF? IS SHE ACTUALLY A NURSE? YOU JUST SAID BOTH WARDS SHOULD HAVE EQUAL HEALTHCARE AND THE SAME ACCESS TO FREE SWEETS IN THE SAME SENTENCE???? 32” FLAT SCREENS,PLAYSTAYTIONS AND XBOXS 😂
HAVE A LITTLE THINK WHY A PAEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY WARD MAY BE DIFFERENT TO A GENERAL WARD? twit!
AND HOW THE duck DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE RANTING ABOUT THE 5 STAR ONCOLOGY WARD COMPARED TO YOU BASIC CRAP ONE STRAIGHT AFTER ANNOUNCING YOUR FRIEND HAS CANCER AND ANOTHER A BRAIN TUMOUR? I THOUGHT YOU ONLY HAD OND FRIEND,LEANNE?
YES I HATE CAPITALS BUT I AM SCREAMING REALLY REALLY bleeping LOUDLY!
I have added the screenshots as wouldn’t be surprised if those stories disappear soon😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
1FA0D5E4-B2A5-4B27-B161-8D254D3E2DEF.jpeg

The screenshot was at perfect timing 😆

but just adding this up incase she deletes the stories, absolutely shocking.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh we won’t talk about the thousands of pounds it has cost to train her. I’m sure as she now has an nhs email address she has reaped the benefit of all the discounts she now has access too for working how many shifts?.
I can’t believe her story’s tonight.
Or the millions of pounds the NHS has spent ( he had a year stay) or that she didn’t have a 32” flat screen or an xbox?

Reactions: 7
WTF? IS SHE ACTUALLY A NURSE? YOU JUST SAID BOTH WARDS SHOULD HAVE EQUAL HEALTHCARE AND THE SAME ACCESS TO FREE SWEETS IN THE SAME SENTENCE???? 32” FLAT SCREENS,PLAYSTAYTIONS AND XBOXS 😂
HAVE A LITTLE THINK WHY A PAEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY WARD MAY BE DIFFERENT TO A GENERAL WARD? twit!
AND HOW THE duck DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE RANTING ABOUT THE 5 STAR ONCOLOGY WARD COMPARED TO YOU BASIC CRAP ONE STRAIGHT AFTER ANNOUNCING YOUR FRIEND HAS CANCER AND ANOTHER A BRAIN TUMOUR? I THOUGHT YOU ONLY HAD OND FRIEND,LEANNE?
YES I HATE CAPITALS BUT I A SCREAMING REALLY REALLY bleeping LOUDLY!
I have added the screenshots as wouldn’t be surprised if those stories disappear soon😂
She's an hole. No one has it as bad as her. It's all about her and she boils my blood.

Reactions: 20
="AreYouJoking?, post: 3217945, member: 60671"]
Fridges, freezers, fruit and goodies. They had everything. Everything I tell you. They even had a cure.
What? They didn’t have a cure? Oh tit. Sorry.

They actually had multiple fridges 😔
Granted, she's not very articulate with getting her point across but this is top level dickiness, how can someone lack such self awareness?
Ironically, if Kaytee ever had the misfortune of needing such services then I guarantee she would still find something to complain about.
I can only imagine how parents of children on this ward would feel reading these comments.

I wonder what her (probably ex) employer would think about Nurse Ratched's comments...[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.