Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her anymore tonight. My sister had cancer when she was 3. I’m pretty sure my parents would of preferred to spend 4 and a half years of their life at home rather than on a 5* ward. She is absolutely bleeping disgusting 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I would love to be a fly on the wall at her management company tomorrow morning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I’d like to say. My son has stayed on many wards at Manchester Childrens Hospital. They ALL have play rooms, all have fridges, freezers. So off you duck Kaytee. You truly are a complete and utter scumbag, using childhood cancer for engagement.

Reactions: 32
The state of the NHS is so bad that people have been struggling to access treatment (even pre-COVID). Yet here she is whining that her ward didn’t have multiple freezers. How can a supposed NHS nurse be so out of touch?

Reactions: 18
She has outcunted herself tonight...what an achievement!

Seriously thought this woman has munchausen or something...she would probably enjoy the attention and fundraising opportunities she thinks having a child with cancer would get! And these 2 'friends'of hers...all very disturbing and twisted. She is a freak!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she really go on a rant about health inequalities between cancer ward patients and other wards?😡
What a selfish entitled prick! How could you ever be jealous of the amenities that are on the cancer ward? It’s bleeping disgusting.
Shame on you Kaytee, just when I thought you couldn’t go any lower, after refusing to share your child’s grandma’s go fund me, you do this.
You are a despicable piece of tit.

Reactions: 19
I have no words. A family friend of ours have just had their little boy go through a year of hell with an extremely rare cancer which was only days away from killing him. They have had the worst year and he is so young, doesn't understand why he is in hospital, missing out on all the "fun"....not once would they EVER say it was a 5* hotel, they slept on campbeds, yes he had games consoles but that doesn't mean anything. I'm so so so angry right now, this is a new low. Vile, vile person.

Reactions: 21
How long until her “management” see sense with this car crash?
To think one of the women managing her is a send mom herself is just shocking. Why is she not feeling uncomfortable and noticing things are not right? It's an absolute disgrace. Those managing her are risking their entire reputation, some may think Kaytee is untouchable, she isn't. Her downfall is coming without any doubt at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her stories just screamed serious mental health issues in my opinion. FII (munchasuens by proxy) is often linked with other disorders and those are are often comorbid too. FII is often linked with Bordeline personality disorder but that in itself can co-occur with NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder), Bipolar and HPD (histrionic Personality Disorder). I wonder how many psychiatrists follow her and think of the cluster b disorders on the DSM 5, because shes ticking lots of boxes, google it if you dont know what the DSM 5 is and the cluster b disorders NPD, HPD and BPD. Shes going to be fucked now Jaxons at school and more professionals are involved watching and raising concerns amongst themselves. A so called nurse posting stories comparing children with cancer to those with other conditions, comparing her own friends conditions, comparing different types of wards. What nurse does that?
She also said she was talking to his keira for hours and got distracted. Another example of why she doesnt need keiras, if a continuing healthcare keira starts a shift but spends the first 2 or 3 hours talking away to the parent, that must mean they are providing none or very limited care to the child they are there to provide continuing healthcare too. They're not paid to sit gossiping with the parent for the first few hours of their shift!! Kaytee wants people to believe she needs keiras, that Jason requires 24/7 care and observation yet spends hours talking to the carers when they start their shift. What care was being provided during that time because I bet the kettle was on and they were in the kitchen having a good old chinwag and a brew whilst Jaxon was upstairs in bed.
Shes fake, she cant even pluck up the courage to tell people shes not working as a nurse, what's there to hide if she genuinely cant work anymore. Why not be honest and say what the situation is? Does she not think thousands are wondering why shes gone quiet about nursing when shes "thenursemum'' and based her image on being a nurse. She wont address it because it's her brand, she will just let people gossip instead so she can continue deceiving brands and followers who are too stupid to notice shes a fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Eyes looking away to the left (remember video is flipped on Insta stories) is an absolute tell for lying she does it constantly in those recent stories

Just saying Kaytee

Reactions: 10
Did she honestly think people would be watching and thinking, “Finally someone saying what we’ve all been thinking. Children with cancer do get treated too well in hospital.”

Reactions: 28
I actually don’t have words for what I have just seen. Kaytee, you are a disgusting human being.

Reactions: 14
It's all me me me. It's always me me me. I need Kieras. I need counselling. I wanted a sweets trolley, I need to stay at the fitzroy, I need dick, I need a holiday. There is absolutely no doubt at all that j will have experienced zero inequality when it came to access to healthcare. I'd totally understand if she said j has access to less nurses, less medication, less drs.... But no. It's all about her. Always. Rounded up with a sob story about HER and how she cried on nurses shoulders.

Reactions: 16
I agree 1 million percent with all that you guys have said. I’m speechless 😶. She’s absolutely, categorically VILE.
My best friend nearly died from covid a few weeks ago. I was worried sick about her and the impact on her family. She was in my thoughts all the time and my focus was on her SURVIVING rather than was the ward offering her X, Y or Z.
kaytee’s reaction to TWO “friends” being diagnosed with such horrendous illnesses is utterly heartless, lacking compassion and in such bad taste.

Reactions: 13
Kayteee Reads Tattle and is a little confused to the backlash at her inequality of fridges and flatscreens rant.How bleeping dare dying children get better facilities than my J,I bet they get better Drs and more Kiera’s too,lucky bastards. Think I will self validate and send myself a fake fan letter agreeing with my bullshit.
Kaytee I dare you to tell your followers today why you left you job!

Reactions: 18
Kayteee Reads Tattle and is a little confused to the backlash at her inequality of fridges and flatscreens rant.How bleeping dare dying children get better facilities than my J,I bet they get better Drs and more Kiera’s too,lucky bastards. Think I will self validate and send myself a fake fan letter agreeing with my bullshit.
Kaytee I dare you to tell your followers today why you left you job!
Oh have you any gossip on her leaving her job ? I am a nosy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.