Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't want to say too much, but I believe Children's Services are keeping an eye.

As others have said, if you have genuine concerns, please report. It's then their job to investigate and get the facts x
I really hope they are. How she gets away with everything is beyond me. She’s acting like a wanna be A-Lister rather than a loving mum.

Reactions: 6
How do you know?
Because I raised my concerns (see my previous comments on this thread) and I got a response. I wouldn't want to jeopardize any potential investigation by saying too much as I know these things are very sensitive, but they told me they're notifying certain authorities and asked me loads of questions

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because I raised my concerns (see my previous comments on this thread) and I got a response. I wouldn't want to jeopardize any potential investigation by saying too much as I know these things are very sensitive, but they told me they're notifying certain authorities and asked me loads of questions
Sounds like a pretty standard response to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ They will ask questions because they’ll want to know whether there’s an immediate risk or if it’s a malicious report etc. I hope if they feel they need to intervene that they both get the help they need

Don't want to say too much, but I believe Children's Services are keeping an eye.

As others have said, if you have genuine concerns, please report. It's then their job to investigate and get the facts x
I wonder if that’s part of why she is so quiet recently. She will keep a close eye on this thread too.

She’s not daft, she’s probably realised that if a handful of people on a forum have seen her for what she really is, selfish, dangerous, money grabbing, fraudulent and much more, that most of her followers will be seeing this too. She’s lost another 54 followers in 3 days.

Reactions: 12
I dont think shes the worse mother. But i truly feel she needs to rethink things. The difference between a want and a need. She does need to accept that shes not entitled to carers. I think shes scared more than anything....like how will she coped? I had two babies in less than two years and throughout the last pregnancy. I was pertifed of how id cope. I was depressed and scared. So much anixety. But once the situation occured, i somehow managed to do just fine and i winged it. So she kinda needs tk face it x

I dont think shes the worse mother. But i truly feel she needs to rethink things. The difference between a want and a need. She does need to accept that shes not entitled to carers. I think shes scared more than anything....like how will she coped? I had two babies in less than two years and throughout the last pregnancy. I was pertifed of how id cope. I was depressed and scared. So much anixety. But once the situation occured, i somehow managed to do just fine and i winged it. So she kinda needs tk face it x
She is very much a part time not working mummy PTNWM,her account of moaning about her fight for 60 hours Kiera’s,30 hours nursery a week,school transport,respite and his Father coming as much as possible from London is embarrassing. Spend some quality time with your son away from a camera and accept you are a full time Mum with a delightful,bright and thriving child ❤

Reactions: 16
It's very poor parenting to spend money raised for your medically complex child's needs on a fancy car for yourself, holidays for yourself, designer shoes/ slippers/ clothes for yourself etc etc. That for me defines her parenting, completely centred on her own needs and desires.

Reactions: 19
I was talking to a friend yesterday ( who’s job is in NHS patient finance, she makes decisions who is granted the most costly treatment) and she was telling me about her neighbors. It’s a very complicated dynamic but in a nutshell she is a single parent to 6 children her husband died last year of cancer, her eldest daughter has a baby and a 2 year old ,social services have placed them with the grand mother due to addiction and severe mental health so she now has 7 children under 16 living with her.Three of those children have SEND,2 are non-verbal with autism,ADHD and ADD.Her youngest has cerebral palsy and other debilitating conditions.
In conversation I asked ‘How many hours a week care does she get?’ she looked at me slightly bewildered and said ‘None,she just gets on with it’ I then told her about Kayteee and showed her thenursemum IG. She was gobsmacked at how she has been granted such a massive care package she said she had never seen such an able child with so much care in place. She also couldn’t figure out how she could have been eligible for higher rate mobility DLA/PIP for the motorbility car, at age 3 children without any additional needs often still use push chairs and have limited walking skills,he only weighs about 10kg so what is her need based on?
She wanted to report Kayteee herself for fraud and ask some questions internally at work, obviously she cannot do that as it would go against her employment ethics.
She figured that perhaps when J was in hospital for many months as a baby Kayteee didn’t have a home so it was impossible to discharge them.She managed to meet a man and go out on dates in this period,if he was so unwell how could any mother go out on a date with a smile on their face? She will have used her situation to her advantage,she was given a new build council house,could afford to furnish it fully with everything brand new, have driving lessons..... the 60 hours a week Kiera package was intended to be temporary but we all know she enjoyed the free childcare.
I am rambling.....my point is my heart broke for this family and when comparing it to Kayteee I felt so so angry at the disparity in care,it’s not a postcode lottery it’s simply an issue of fraud!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I was talking to a friend yesterday ( who’s job is in NHS patient finance, she makes decisions who is granted the most costly treatment) and she was telling me about her neighbors. It’s a very complicated dynamic but in a nutshell she is a single parent to 6 children her husband died last year of cancer, her eldest daughter has a baby and a 2 year old ,social services have placed them with the grand mother due to addiction and severe mental health so she now has 7 children under 16 living with her.Three of those children have SEND,2 are non-verbal with autism,ADHD and ADD.Her youngest has cerebral palsy and other debilitating conditions.
In conversation I asked ‘How many hours a week care does she get?’ she looked at me slightly bewildered and said ‘None,she just gets on with it’ I then told her about Kayteee and showed her thenursemum IG. She was gobsmacked at how she has been granted such a massive care package she said she had never seen such an able child with so much care in place. She also couldn’t figure out how she could have been eligible for higher rate mobility DLA/PIP for the motorbility car, at age 3 children without any additional needs often still use push chairs and have limited walking skills,he only weighs about 10kg so what is her need based on?
She wanted to report Kayteee herself for fraud and ask some questions internally at work, obviously she cannot do that as it would go against her employment ethics.
She figured that perhaps when J was in hospital for many months as a baby Kayteee didn’t have a home so it was impossible to discharge them.She managed to meet a man and go out on dates in this period,if he was so unwell how could any mother go out on a date with a smile on their face? She will have used her situation to her advantage,she was given a new build council house,could afford to furnish it fully with everything brand new, have driving lessons..... the 60 hours a week Kiera package was intended to be temporary but we all know she enjoyed the free childcare.
I am rambling.....my point is my heart broke for this family and when comparing it to Kayteee I felt so so angry at the disparity in care,it’s not a postcode lottery it’s simply an issue of fraud!
Your absolutely right it is fraud.
Financial and medical.

I’m pretty sure she received a grant for the lessons. Again having the time to leave him for each lesson/written and test and still stay in education?. It’s absolutely baffling the opportunities and lifestyle she has been gifted simply because she kicks off at the fact her child has ‘minor’ needs.
A motability vehicle isn’t something you have to get even on high rate mobility. Many families choose to use the money to either pay towards a car they already have or use to pay for public transport. She will of filled out his DLA form to fulfil EVERY extra need criteria possible. She KNEW he would get the full award before she even received the outcome. Even taking to stories to ask about cars before the paperwork was even due to arrive. Many many SEN families spend sleepless nights with worry at an award needing to be taken to a mandatory or a tribunal because they are so let down by the award system and although a DLA award doesn’t equal a diagnosis or a need it does show the amount of extra care a severely disabled child warrants and the financial support it gives is undeniable (it’s a very difficult situation most of those parents face when applying that it really does come down to money and struggling to provide for everything in a disabled child’s life if the system ignores you).
The way she spoke about the MERCEDES was revolting and an insult to the charity who provide them. To then abuse that privilege and taint what is an invaluable resource for so many disabled children and families......well she is a disgrace. She IS a narcissist, an Ableist and a shocking mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sounds like a pretty standard response to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ They will ask questions because they’ll want to know whether there’s an immediate risk or if it’s a malicious report etc. I hope if they feel they need to intervene that they both get the help they need
It could well be, but I was asked some pretty specific questions. Either way, social services/children services can also offer more support (that isn't carers), so if it keeps J safe and comfortable, then that's a positive.

C3163613-E1FF-4504-ABFE-3ADE46D9C69B.jpeg
So
Follower count increased by the sharing of the “wholesome” reel of J and all his achievements. Vote winner there Katie? 🤔
Expect more of these after the meeting about Kieras - can’t have him looking anymore “abled” than he is

3A705D6A-FF5C-4509-8322-5E18EC74AD51.jpeg

also glad to see the solo outing of the #gifted Upsee. Well done FireflybyLecky for being blinded by the follower count. Hope that 15sec black and white image, way back in February, increased sales??🤔infact its pissed off a majority of the SEN community as we all knew this muppet wouldn’t use it.
Oh and ps Katie, it’s under a year since it was #gifted so you need to declare it on your Reel
You are MOST welcome

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That upsee made me so mad at the time. I would have LOVED one for my child but I’m neither rich enough to afford one and and don’t have a go fund me to buy one 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s losing a lot of followers I wonder if they see what we’ve seen. Interesting isn’t it

Reactions: 8
Your absolutely right it is fraud.
Financial and medical.

I’m pretty sure she received a grant for the lessons. Again having the time to leave him for each lesson/written and test and still stay in education?. It’s absolutely baffling the opportunities and lifestyle she has been gifted simply because she kicks off at the fact her child has ‘minor’ needs.
A motability vehicle isn’t something you have to get even on high rate mobility. Many families choose to use the money to either pay towards a car they already have or use to pay for public transport. She will of filled out his DLA form to fulfil EVERY extra need criteria possible. She KNEW he would get the full award before she even received the outcome. Even taking to stories to ask about cars before the paperwork was even due to arrive. Many many SEN families spend sleepless nights with worry at an award needing to be taken to a mandatory or a tribunal because they are so let down by the award system and although a DLA award doesn’t equal a diagnosis or a need it does show the amount of extra care a severely disabled child warrants and the financial support it gives is undeniable (it’s a very difficult situation most of those parents face when applying that it really does come down to money and struggling to provide for everything in a disabled child’s life if the system ignores you).
The way she spoke about the MERCEDES was revolting and an insult to the charity who provide them. To then abuse that privilege and taint what is an invaluable resource for so many disabled children and families......well she is a disgrace. She IS a narcissist, an Ableist and a shocking mother.
I agree with you 100%
The issues surrounding money and Kayteee are pretty clear,she scams the system for her narcissistic gains very rarely does she have her son at the centre point of decision making .
Yes,even her driving lessons and test were funded by a charity and she was given a brand new Vauxhall. She dedicated one single mention in her stories as thanks when she collected that car. The way she lied about the Mercedes was sickening she said something along the lines of ‘ I could only get a Merc as it was the closest garage from the hospital and I had half an hour to choose it,ya de yar de yah’ no mention that it was actually THE most luxury model on motorbility and the GLA was coming off motorbility for a while or that the ‘Sunroof for J’ cost £4,500 or £4k down payment. I noticed a screen in front of J the other day, it wouldn’t surprise me if she paid another £1,500 to have that extra fitted.Zero gratitude for the tens of thousands of pounds of car and lessons but when an influencer sent her a tit load of make up she was hashtaging Charlotte Tilbury,Benefit and Givenchy and thanking over and over again the generosity of being sent beauty products 🤮🤮🤮
I have been thinking about my friends neighbors all day and what I forgot to write was the biggest fight the lady has had was with her LEA to gain the appropriate ECHP so the children receive the best educational support possible. I thought back to when J started nursery and she was more concerned that he attended ‘private nursery’ as opposed to a setting that would meet his needs. Remember her naming and shaming the nurseries that were unable to offer him a place? They should sue her for defamation!
She also couldn’t believe she wouldn’t get 30 hours a week free nursery on top of her 60 of Kiera’s she was fuming she couldn’t have 30 free hours a week 😂 She is so so out of touch with reality...he gets transport to and from school,surely that is what the Merc is intended for?
Just seen kylie jenners stories and her nails are very similar to baby girls 😂
I posted them both on here the other day 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Could we help you? ❤❤
That’s very kind but I would never ask for anything like that lol we have a sen insta but it’s private and literally so I can ask for advice and support others!

I agree with you 100%
The issues surrounding money and Kayteee are pretty clear,she scams the system for her narcissistic gains very rarely does she have her son at the centre point of decision making .
Yes,even her driving lessons and test were funded by a charity and she was given a brand new Vauxhall. She dedicated one single mention in her stories as thanks when she collected that car. The way she lied about the Mercedes was sickening she said something along the lines of ‘ I could only get a Merc as it was the closest garage from the hospital and I had half an hour to choose it,ya de yar de yah’ no mention that it was actually THE most luxury model on motorbility and the GLA was coming off motorbility for a while or that the ‘Sunroof for J’ cost £4,500 or £4k down payment. I noticed a screen in front of J the other day, it wouldn’t surprise me if she paid another £1,500 to have that extra fitted.Zero gratitude for the tens of thousands of pounds of car and lessons but when an influencer sent her a tit load of make up she was hashtaging Charlotte Tilbury,Benefit and Givenchy and thanking over and over again the generosity of being sent beauty products 🤮🤮🤮
I have been thinking about my friends neighbors all day and what I forgot to write was the biggest fight the lady has had was with her LEA to gain the appropriate ECHP so the children receive the best educational support possible. I thought back to when J started nursery and she was more concerned that he attended ‘private nursery’ as opposed to a setting that would meet his needs. Remember her naming and shaming the nurseries that were unable to offer him a place? They should sue her for defamation!
She also couldn’t believe she wouldn’t get 30 hours a week free nursery on top of her 60 of Kiera’s she was fuming she couldn’t have 30 free hours a week nursery😂 She is so so out of touch with reality...he gets transport to and from school,surely that is what the Merc is intended for?

I posted them both on here the other day 😂😂
J attends a very nice special school now. It’s very VERY hard to get them in from 3. Mostly they only in take from school age so who knows what she pulled to get him in there. 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.